hype cog

The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Apr 01, 2014 @ 16:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo so i been dating this girl for a year and 2 months , in about the 5th month she moved 30 minutes away but it didnt matter we still seen each other all the time , spent every weekend together , but then like last week she moved back in town again and she broke up with me and we havent spoken since , i think she was just using me because a lot of guys like her over here so she knows she can get over me quick .. but where she was living at no one talked to her or nothing , so yea what could this mean? i need help? , kinda hope she doesnt move on cause thats my first love but im not her first love  , also she fucked 2 people before she dated me [not at the same time] and she took my virginity [but shes not the only person i had sex with]
dont be that simp who cant take a hint.
what is the hint? blinkyeyes explain 
Apr 01, 2014 @ 19:46
dont be that simp who cant take a hint.
what is the hint?  explain 
You need to get completely fucked over/heartbroken before you start learning your lesson.

Lesson: Don't get one-itis. She probably got tired of you because you gave her too much time/pandered to her. The fact that she was your "first love" is all that needed to be said. Move on. Go fuck other women.
Apr 01, 2014 @ 21:52
what is the hint?  explain 
You need to get completely fucked over/heartbroken before you start learning your lesson.

Lesson: Don't get one-itis. She probably got tired of you because you gave her too much time/pandered to her. The fact that she was your "first love" is all that needed to be said. Move on. Go fuck other women.
damn bro thats gonna be hard to do 
Apr 02, 2014 @ 05:02
yo so I got head from the chick from under the bridge, I think she's into me. How do I capture her heart?

Love me

Apr 02, 2014 @ 16:46
yo so I got head from the chick from under the bridge, I think she's into me. How do I capture her heart?
Falling for a Thot.smh

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Apr 02, 2014 @ 17:50
Just had my girlfriend over, again after last night (she went then came over again). She's been being really off lately, saying she's felt really unfulfilled, and that she's having an 'existential crisis'. I got talking to her today, basically saying if you want me to back off for a while, or for good, and let you sort things with yourself, I'm happy to do that, as much as I'll struggle to do so. She didn't seem to give a straight answer, as if she genuinely doesn't know what she wants. We got talking, she said she feels like we've 'settled too quickly', because we joke about marriage and the names of our kids and stuff. Is that abnormal? I mean, we've been together for 3 years, and although it is a joke, it makes me happy because it makes me remember there is a life after what I may not be enjoying currently. She said before me, she was independent and wanted to do so many things, like take a gap year, but then didn't want to because she'd have to break up with me (I'd understand that, I couldn't go a year without her either). All I could really say was that all I've ever tried to do is make her happy, and if something can make her happy without me, I still want her to do it. She just sort of shrugged, and looked at me as if she was about to cry. Then she had to get a bus, we kissed and she left. I'm really worried - I feel like she's under a lot of pressure due to University, and is starting to see me as an inconvenience, and therefore has started to pick out my flaws, and then only sees that of me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I think she'd be making a mistake if she broke up with me, because when we're having a good time together, I've never seen her so happy as she is with me, instead say if she was with her friends. It's just easy to blame your partner for a lot of emotional problems due to a non-primary emotional commitment owed to them. I don't know what I can do really - I absolutely cannot lose this girl. She's amazing.

礻一

Apr 02, 2014 @ 20:29
Just had my girlfriend over, again after last night (she went then came over again). She's been being really off lately, saying she's felt really unfulfilled, and that she's having an 'existential crisis'. I got talking to her today, basically saying if you want me to back off for a while, or for good, and let you sort things with yourself, I'm happy to do that, as much as I'll struggle to do so. She didn't seem to give a straight answer, as if she genuinely doesn't know what she wants. We got talking, she said she feels like we've 'settled too quickly', because we joke about marriage and the names of our kids and stuff. Is that abnormal? I mean, we've been together for 3 years, and although it is a joke, it makes me happy because it makes me remember there is a life after what I may not be enjoying currently. She said before me, she was independent and wanted to do so many things, like take a gap year, but then didn't want to because she'd have to break up with me (I'd understand that, I couldn't go a year without her either). All I could really say was that all I've ever tried to do is make her happy, and if something can make her happy without me, I still want her to do it. She just sort of shrugged, and looked at me as if she was about to cry. Then she had to get a bus, we kissed and she left. I'm really worried - I feel like she's under a lot of pressure due to University, and is starting to see me as an inconvenience, and therefore has started to pick out my flaws, and then only sees that of me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I think she'd be making a mistake if she broke up with me, because when we're having a good time together, I've never seen her so happy as she is with me, instead say if she was with her friends. It's just easy to blame your partner for a lot of emotional problems due to a non-primary emotional commitment owed to them. I don't know what I can do really - I absolutely cannot lose this girl. She's amazing.
If you really dont wanna lose her..... then prove it to her. One of my good homies just lost his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years cause some "identity crisis" didnt know what she wanted to do with her life bs.... Basically she was saying that she wanted to move back home and start fresh. The big mistake my friend made was that he didnt even fight for her. He would just get annoyed and say " Do whatever." Girls sometimes put dudes up to these test to see how you respond. If you respond with an i dont care attitude your gonna get a bad response back. At some point it could also just be her.. like you said it sounds like she doesnt even know what she wants.
sidestory: my friend also eventually confessed to her that he cheated on her like 5 months ago.... and that was even news to me..... by then his girl was already out the door but I cant blame her lol.  In the end my friend is now the one sitting bummed out that he didnt act right and lost a really good girl.
Apr 02, 2014 @ 20:47
If you really dont wanna lose her..... then prove it to her. One of my good homies just lost his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years cause some "identity crisis" didnt know what she wanted to do with her life bs.... Basically she was saying that she wanted to move back home and start fresh. The big mistake my friend made was that he didnt even fight for her. He would just get annoyed and say " Do whatever." Girls sometimes put dudes up to these test to see how you respond. If you respond with an i dont care attitude your gonna get a bad response back. At some point it could also just be her.. like you said it sounds like she doesnt even know what she wants.
sidestory: my friend also eventually confessed to her that he cheated on her like 5 months ago.... and that was even news to me..... by then his girl was already out the door but I cant blame her lol.  In the end my friend is now the one sitting bummed out that he didnt act right and lost a really good girl.
it's hard to fight for her but not seem clingy or too emotional. i can't outright say how devastated i'd be if she did break up with me, because it makes me look like a bitch basically. but it really would change my life in a negative way, she's all i've got. she knows how much she means to me, lately i've been explaining that to her a lot, and she gets it but eh. I don't receive the same affection that I show towards her anymore. 

礻一

Apr 02, 2014 @ 23:50
it's hard to fight for her but not seem clingy or too emotional. i can't outright say how devastated i'd be if she did break up with me, because it makes me look like a bitch basically. but it really would change my life in a negative way, she's all i've got. she knows how much she means to me, lately i've been explaining that to her a lot, and she gets it but eh. I don't receive the same affection that I show towards her anymore. 
Damn... yeah thats a tough one.  I can definitely understand not wanting to seem like a clingy or a bitch.  It sounds like you have done alot on your part and the rest is up to her.  Just talking optimistic but maybe its just a little phase shes in...... 
Apr 04, 2014 @ 17:08
Damn... yeah thats a tough one.  I can definitely understand not wanting to seem like a clingy or a bitch.  It sounds like you have done alot on your part and the rest is up to her.  Just talking optimistic but maybe its just a little phase shes in...... 
Feel like I should update this thread. So she randomly popped outta this weird mood she was in, randomly called me up like saying she loves me and shit, and wants me to come over because she's horny. Then next day she's like, "You know what ____, I'm actually really happy. Just with everything. I'm really lucky to have you." Like the fuck? I'm really glad to hear that of course, and since her saying that it's like everything's back to normal, all good again. Don't know whether to be suspicious that something happened or that it was just a mood swing due to it being her time of the month.

礻一

Apr 04, 2014 @ 19:00
Feel like I should update this thread. So she randomly popped outta this weird mood she was in, randomly called me up like saying she loves me and shit, and wants me to come over because she's horny. Then next day she's like, "You know what ____, I'm actually really happy. Just with everything. I'm really lucky to have you." Like the fuck? I'm really glad to hear that of course, and since her saying that it's like everything's back to normal, all good again. Don't know whether to be suspicious that something happened or that it was just a mood swing due to it being her time of the month.
maybe she was talking to someone and it didn't pan out the way she thought it would and you're the safe option. maybe she's on bc and it has her mad emotional. women. we'll never understand em.
Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:27
So fam i need some help, so apparently i started talking to this chick a month ago. IT was so weird , the way i was talking to her it felt like i can only do that to my homies..so pretty much i was being my self the whole time..every time wed talk id make her laugh , smile etc..but she never mentioned her EX at all. only time she did is when i asked..we were feeling each-other..She told me how her ex couldn't understand her meaning every time shed have to explain herself he wouldnt know what to say. to her smh...plus she said he couldn't make her laugh as much  as i did .so we talked for a good awhile then we met up surprised her with some chocolates..we hanged out after she worked...at some BWW..she paid for my food..she insisted for me to pay next time..After we went to downtown to walk around things werent awkward..its just whenever i stared at her id always smile lmfao..the feeling had being with her was the best moment in the world man..i haven't had this feeling since fuckin middle school.then after we hanged out things kinda changing..it felt like she was kind of distancing me for some reason so i told her id didn't want to feel  like a rebound...so i heard the worse..i got a text from her saying every time wed talk shes gonna fall for me which is going to fuck her over in the end cause of those feelings for her ex...she still had them...she wanted space...i respected it..we didn't talk for a couple of days..every night id wake up just thinking about her so i texted her about it which i shouldn't..no replies...days passed..i kept texting her..so i got a text from her saying she told me not to hope,not to text her my feelings she only wanted to stay friends but ....fam i like her so much..shes going to fly to see her fuckin EX..should i just cut her off? do you think things can change in the future? her last relationship was pretty much her 1st love...and i feel like im way better looking than him and as a person...the way i acted towards her was unique..she liked everything about me..its just her feelings for her ex...seriously fam i felt like shes the only girl i ever clicked with..like she can understand me..i asked... do you only see us just being friends? she said just friends....how is she going to say she liked me alot and now to this?....i don't understand man..plus her fuckin ex lives in Tennessee.
Apr 10, 2014 @ 00:06
Should I walk to my ex girlfriends school tomorrow and wait outside for her to come out after school in hopes of talking to her and getting her back??
Apr 10, 2014 @ 06:09
Me and this girl used to date awhile back. She left me for this one dude, but just to shorten this up. We got back together recently, she then decides to go back to the guy she left me for. They're still in a relationship now, but we fuck every once a week since they got back together. Should i stop being a side nigga, and move on? 
Apr 10, 2014 @ 06:16
Should I walk to my ex girlfriends school tomorrow and wait outside for her to come out after school in hopes of talking to her and getting her back??
For the sake of lulz, please do. For the sake of having balls between your legs, no.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

Apr 10, 2014 @ 15:24
Me and this girl used to date awhile back. She left me for this one dude, but just to shorten this up. We got back together recently, she then decides to go back to the guy she left me for. They're still in a relationship now, but we fuck every once a week since they got back together. Should i stop being a side nigga, and move on? 
if you're treating side pussy as side pussy then you shouldn't be worried about moving on..nobody gets attached to side pussy
Apr 11, 2014 @ 17:34
maybe she was talking to someone and it didn't pan out the way she thought it would and you're the safe option. maybe she's on bc and it has her mad emotional. women. we'll never understand em.
She's back in this weird mood again, and has been for the past week. I've managed to talk to her for a maximum of half an hour a day, she just doesn't want to talk to me at all. She keeps going on about wanting space, but I'm really struggling to give it to her. My whole day revolves around seeing or just talking to her. However this week she mentioned that she'd potentially like to move in with me this time next year. I don't know what the fucks going on man. I can't keep getting played around like this.

edit: I told the same story to /adv/ and they said the same thing as you, that there's another guy. Literally every single person who replied said that. So I ask her for God's honest truth, is this the reason? She says
"Are you accusing me of cheating? Do you really think I'd do that? Of course not, fucking hell ____"

礻一

Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:16
Fk drunk ass fk and just found out my main bitch used me as a rebound fuuuuck.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 13:14
I have been dating my girl for two years almost, and yesterday she told me she was thinking of joining the peace corps after college. She has one more year of school left. Man when she told me that it just hit me. At first she said the two year thing but I was like wow 2 years is a long time a lot could change. So she said the one year could work. I know it's just an option but I told her I would support her and wouldn't stand in her way if she really wanted to do it. It's just inner chaos though because we are each other's first and longest relationship. I know she hasn't fully decided on it and it would be a year later but I can't do anything but stop and think about it. I woke up at 4am and was just up reading peace corps stories and how people have made the distance work. It's just a hard reality to except though. I've been up writing poems as well just letting it out. Anyone know anyone who has been in the peace corps?
Apr 12, 2014 @ 15:09
I have been dating my girl for two years almost, and yesterday she told me she was thinking of joining the peace corps after college. She has one more year of school left. Man when she told me that it just hit me. At first she said the two year thing but I was like wow 2 years is a long time a lot could change. So she said the one year could work. I know it's just an option but I told her I would support her and wouldn't stand in her way if she really wanted to do it. It's just inner chaos though because we are each other's first and longest relationship. I know she hasn't fully decided on it and it would be a year later but I can't do anything but stop and think about it. I woke up at 4am and was just up reading peace corps stories and how people have made the distance work. It's just a hard reality to except though. I've been up writing poems as well just letting it out. Anyone know anyone who has been in the peace corps?
If she goes in the peace corp, she's a hippy chick. If she's a hippy chick, she's gonna' cheat on you with hippy dudes. Best find yourself a new girl, bruh bruh.
Apr 12, 2014 @ 18:35
my ex girlfriend posted on twitter that she always had a thing for her first love , im not her first love , its this one guy , but me and her dated for a year and couple months and they dated for about 8 months what the fuck 
Apr 12, 2014 @ 20:59
my ex girlfriend posted on twitter that she always had a thing for her first love , im not her first love , its this one guy , but me and her dated for a year and couple months and they dated for about 8 months what the fuck 
why u still caring about your ex? don't understand why niggas give af bout their exes. You obviously still got feelings for her if you still care about shit like that 
Apr 13, 2014 @ 01:35
why u still caring about your ex? don't understand why niggas give af bout their exes. You obviously still got feelings for her if you still care about shit like that 
we broke up like last week . 
Apr 17, 2014 @ 23:52
Hey what's up HB, I've been a longtime lurker but made this account to get some help. So I've been talking to this girl for a couple months now, were bestfriends and lately been getting real close. We've always kinda flirted but it got way more serious, she sent me booty pics and said she wants me to fuck her. So how do I go about fucking her, and how do I make sure it's good? Were both 16 and virgins, so how do I make this awesome?
Apr 18, 2014 @ 01:47
Hey what's up HB, I've been a longtime lurker but made this account to get some help. So I've been talking to this girl for a couple months now, were bestfriends and lately been getting real close. We've always kinda flirted but it got way more serious, she sent me booty pics and said she wants me to fuck her. So how do I go about fucking her, and how do I make sure it's good? Were both 16 and virgins, so how do I make this awesome?
this seems like a serious question so ima give you the same advice my brother gave me when i was ready. its not gonna be good. its gonna feel amazing and more than likely its gone be quick. its gonna be super awkward but its gone be exhilarating. she doesn't know what good is but shes gonna remember you anyway. bite the bullet, make some alone time, take charge, talk it through, dont force it and take your time. round two is where the fun is. good luck my friend.
Apr 18, 2014 @ 02:16
lol i stopped reading right after this ...
Apr 18, 2014 @ 03:46
Allright thanks man, and what's bad about bestfriends? I'm obviously def not friendzoned so whys it bad?
Apr 18, 2014 @ 04:19
Allright thanks man, and what's bad about bestfriends? I'm obviously def not friendzoned so whys it bad?
Yes, you are friendzoned. It's time to move on. If you insist on staying around, don't be surprised when you're the one she cries to about that "asshole" who broke her heart (read: fucked her brains out and bounced).
Apr 18, 2014 @ 05:07
Yes, you are friendzoned. It's time to move on. If you insist on staying around, don't be surprised when you're the one she cries to about that "asshole" who broke her heart (read: fucked her brains out and bounced).
Can you even read cunt? She wants his D.

Listen to ThinkPeople dude nailed it. Just don't be the first one to cop feelings after.
Apr 20, 2014 @ 04:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q52GYHY15S8
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0