hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Filling in W-8Ben for Canadian Karmaloop Reps

Mar 13, 2012 @ 00:54
Hey, so I've been doing the Karmaloop Rep thing for a little bit and now I want to cash out some of my points earned through Paypal. I need to fill out a W-8Ben form to do so since I'm in Canada. Anyone Canadian Reps know how to properly fill one out? Mainly the part that's confusing is the Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits part, I don't want to screw this part up and end up getting taxed. If anyone could help, that would be great, thanks.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Mar 13, 2012 @ 17:59
I kinda remember doing it when they required that last year. All of the info was pretty easy, for the most part you left a lot of it blank from what i remember.

I just remember talking with ... cant remember his name but hes incharge of the rep team, and he was super helpful about getting me my info and i was the one that gave them the idea to allow students to change there code to their school letters haha.

I pushed karmaloop hard for a couple months and got over $350 worth of free gear from it. it was dope


This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.