[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2009 Discussion Thread.

Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:17
Thanks^ DL Griptape

pretty sick makes me wanna start skatin smokeyface
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:20
Pretty much the last part of fall
Unpolo Hoods
Blood Money tees
DSC Shield Hoods
New Truckers

hopefully that patch logo in the tiff is droppinsmokeyface
kinda hopin for the puro pari in tiff but i guess the wait continues

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:29
Unpolo Hoods
Blood Money tees
DSC Shield Hoods
New Truckers

Any idea what time the online store will be open? Gotta set my alarm so I wake up in time.
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:35
yeah i know
Thats the other problem is the more popular we become the less product we have left over to put on sale. Don't get me wrong, i am not complaining about our success as of late but I know it sucks for the people that want to get a good deal on some left over product.

people at school always be bugging at school for me to tell where i get them,or give them a shirt, cause i try to be stocked
well at least i went to the last one where me and my homie supposely went to mexico if u remember haha blushing
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:43
[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:48
pretty sick makes me wanna start skatin smokeyface

lol a brands griptape is what makes you wanna start skating?
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:52
i hope these carabiners drop online sat too!
Oct 15, 2009 @ 23:54
lol a brands griptape is what makes you wanna start skating?

ya so i canz stunt on all da pozar skateaz

and be like my griptape is better than yourz

and bust a kick flip smokeyface
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:11
this isnt the marketplace |0

all these newbies up in here always spamming their stuff

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL YOU DUDES

WE DONT KNOW YOU STOP TRYIN TO HUSTLE IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD

USE THE MARKETPLACE OR TAKE THAT ISH BACK TO ISS

Newbie? I've known about diamond supply co before your balls even dropped. Go to sleep little boy.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:23

youre really gonna call other skaters posers when you want to skate cuz of a griptape logo?
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:24

idk dude, i dont think someone who talks and thinks like this could ever learn how to kickflip
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:24
Newbie? I've known about diamond supply co before your balls even dropped. Go to sleep little boy.

yo newbie, hush up now.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:36
yo newbie, hush up now.

Thanks for reminding me why I never sign onto this thread.

Instagram/twitter: @srod300

Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:45
reppin diamond shout thomas wardlow and jordan llaveness
(Invalid img)

This is the second video from Casey Veggies latest mixtape, "Customized Greatly Vol. 2." Be on the lookout for his next project presented by Sickamore & The Famous Firm.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:50
Who can help me out and do an online pickup on a Blood money XL? Much appreciated.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 00:54
Any word on the carabiners? Restock?
Oct 16, 2009 @ 01:08
Any word on the carabiners? Restock?

need to drop em online for us that cant make it to the store
Oct 16, 2009 @ 01:51
need to drop em online for us that cant make it to the store

yes
Oct 16, 2009 @ 03:49
damn holiday 09 and spring 10 is looking CRRRAZZZEE. Keep your eyes open guys so many clean pieces droppin in the future. That grip tape is bananas in person. - YUNG KOREAN MAFIA... LOL smokeyface
Oct 16, 2009 @ 03:52
Even Taco Bell has an all Black taco....lol

Them tacos are pretty good. I've already had 2
Oct 16, 2009 @ 08:51
DIAMOND EYES SHIRT IN NEW JORDAN SPARKS VIDEO SOS LET THE MUSIC PLAY DIAMOND SUPPLY CO FOR THE WIN!!!!!! Big ups to diamond I too am waiting on griptape wanting to do an art project with it and make a mural on my wall with most of the colors hoping it won't be too expensive
Oct 16, 2009 @ 09:07
damn i have to get some diamond life griptape for my sade cruiser def. gonna make the trip to L.A. if there isnt a online release for them
Oct 16, 2009 @ 09:51
How would you guys rate the quality of the diamond zip ups?
Oct 16, 2009 @ 11:19
How would you guys rate the quality of the diamond zip ups?

excellent they are very well constucted and last for along time ive had a few for 3 years and they still look new.also very soft on the inside overall very comfortable.i would give them a 10 out of 10
Oct 16, 2009 @ 12:08
Man I just popped open my diamond-Fly Society bag to rock one time before winter. And the Diamond tag on the bottom of the shirt wasn't stitched on came right off when I unfolded the tee... Anyone have any encounters like that? Or maybe I just got unlucky cause I know Diamond goes hard on quality that's why I always buy from them first.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 12:29
damn holiday 09 and spring 10 is looking CRRRAZZZEE. Keep your eyes open guys so many clean pieces droppin in the future. That grip tape is bananas in person. - YUNG KOREAN MAFIA... LOL smokeyface

Yea I seen that shit last week and Diamond is shaping up into a clean complete line. I cant wait to see the wovens and chinos in person.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 14:38
anyone have an idea when Part 2 of the Fall line is suppose to drop? I was told when I went to the store when Part 1 dropped that it would be 2-3 weeks after they would drop Part 2.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 15:47
anyone have an idea when Part 2 of the Fall line is suppose to drop? I was told when I went to the store when Part 1 dropped that it would be 2-3 weeks after they would drop Part 2.

if you read back 2 pages nick says

Unpolo Hoods
Blood Money tees
DSC Shield Hoods
New Truckers

is dropping saturday online.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 15:49
if you read back 2 pages nick says

is dropping saturday online.

those blood money and unpolo hoodies dropped 3 weeks ago at the store. guess he dropping that online now.
Oct 16, 2009 @ 15:52
trying to find out when the unpolo cardigans are dropping?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0