[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

May 22, 2013 @ 01:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn, you got pics of the pieces?

can't complain. thats why its a mystery box, but the 500 box from a few pages back set the bar high.
May 22, 2013 @ 06:20
2 crewnecks1 crewneckDamn, you got pics of the pieces?

can't complain. thats why its a mystery box, but the 500 box from a few pages back set the bar high.
Value wise you cant really lose

DS White Pyrex shorts size L: 150 shipped DS PCL Tee size XL: 230 shipped PM me.

May 22, 2013 @ 12:53
woop woop!!! definetly getting the shoes! are they true to size mega? love them!

figaro

May 22, 2013 @ 18:02
^ Truth. Difference with this year's boxes seem to be fewer older items and more recent releases. Not really getting many rare gems in these boxes (the Play Her crew is dope). Most of this stuff is available on clearance elsewhere so it's hard to argue that stuff is worth much more than the $500 spent, especially considering that, if you buy it yourself, you get to choose which stuff you get. It's the reason I passed on the boxes this year, TBH.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

May 22, 2013 @ 18:34
2 crewnecks1 crewneckcan't complain. thats why its a mystery box, but the 500 box from a few pages back set the bar high.
Value wise you cant really lose
he lost

everyone that copped a box lost 

thats the whole point of black boxes 

YOU take the L so MEGS doesn't have to 
May 22, 2013 @ 18:58
2 crewnecks1 crewneckValue wise you cant really lose
he lost

everyone that copped a box lost 

thats the whole point of black boxes 

YOU take the L so MEGS doesn't have to 
you are annoying, i hope you know that. lol

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 22, 2013 @ 21:10
I finally received my $500 black box earlier this week after a very long wait. I gotta say, I'm really pleased with my box, definitely exceeded my expectations. Seeing how much value I got out of it completely made up for the wait! Wanted to say a huge thanks to @meg@gem, @Reezy, and @AntNoir for hooking it up! Hope the best for the brand and the rest of the Black Scale fam this year! 2013 is your year!

^the reason i got the 500 box. but my box looked more like a 300

Can't complain but

it really doesn't make you want to drop 300 or 500 on a box when you

know someone else out there probably got twice the shit you got. Wish

they installed a system where you would at least know the variable of

which items you got (i.e., 5 set hats/beanies, 10 shirts, 3

hoodies/crews, 2-3 cutnsew, 1-2 randoms).
Plus, those pictures

honestly make it look like you got gear worth less than $500. 2-3

quality items but tees and hats aren't anything to double glance at.
i
used the wrong choice of words. I meant, can't complain meaning what

can i do? It does mention that "all sales are final". Its not like a can

return it and ask for a refund. they never disappointed from the

previous boxes I bought except this box. I knew i wasn't getting the

same amount of gear the 500 box from a few pages back was getting but i

was expecting somewhere near it . Shit, some 300 boxes got the same

amount if not more gear than my 500.
May 23, 2013 @ 01:08
Yo Meg@ you guys got any INSTORE ONLY exclusives at the LA store?
might be heading down tomorrow 
May 23, 2013 @ 04:05
Could anyone tell me how the silence snapback without the
leather fits?  I got a big dome so some
smaller hats that fit like supreme don’t really look good on me but I’ve been wanting
one for awhile.  I don’t mean to be that
guy, but since this is a blvck scale thread Im pretty sure someone could help
me out
May 23, 2013 @ 05:35
^fits very small, shallow crown

likely wont fit great for fitted size 7 1/2 and up
May 23, 2013 @ 20:29
is there someone , who could tell me which size to order on the jersey! i am 5'8 tall and consider myself skinny! mega said to stay true to size! normally i wear large in everything on black scale and it fits like i want! but i think large on the jersey would be to baggy! 

would appreciate any help!

figaro

May 23, 2013 @ 20:37
Naw go large it'll be fine. Not too baggy at all.
May 23, 2013 @ 20:59
u definetly sure? cuz on instagram, a guy which had the same height as me, wore medium and it looked how i wanted... but again u say, i should take large!

this is a picture from the black scale tread in 2012! size medium! this looks like the size i would choose, but i am just not sure!

(Invalid img)

figaro

May 23, 2013 @ 21:08
is there someone , who could tell me which size to order on the jersey! i am 5'8 tall and consider myself skinny! mega said to stay true to size! normally i wear large in everything on black scale and it fits like i want! but i think large on the jersey would be to baggy! 

would appreciate any help!
def stay medium
May 23, 2013 @ 21:08
Well than go by the fit pick I'm 5'8" 140 and wear a large and I don't think it looks too baggy, but I like my clothes a little loose.
May 23, 2013 @ 21:11
Well than go by the fit pick I'm 5'8" 140 and wear a large and I don't think it looks too baggy, but I like my clothes a little loose.
would u mind to take a picture?

figaro

May 23, 2013 @ 21:13
oh yea jvstxnn this is a video by you, isn't it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CpS7IKC2Q

would like the exact same fit!

figaro

May 23, 2013 @ 21:46
oh yea jvstxnn this is a video by you, isn't it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CpS7IKC2Q

would like the exact same fit!
yes bro that is me, go with a medium it'll be perfect fit bro and im 5'8 130 lbs
May 24, 2013 @ 08:20
MEGA, LITERALLY HAD 2 $50 BLVCK BOXES IN MY CART AND WENT TO CHECK OUT AND THEY DISAPPEARED MAN smh it's 1:18 am pst did you just end it or something?
May 24, 2013 @ 16:56
MEGA, LITERALLY HAD 2 $50 BLVCK BOXES IN MY CART AND WENT TO CHECK OUT AND THEY DISAPPEARED MAN it's 1:18 am pst did you just end it or something?
i thought they ended on 5/15
May 24, 2013 @ 17:45
this guy did a video on his $50 black box. he says that all the stuff he got is worth up to $120 but i dont think so...
May 24, 2013 @ 18:41
it was on the site last night. i was looking at the other items in the store while i had it in my cart. i clicked check out and it disappeared, went to re add but it was gone. smh
May 24, 2013 @ 18:53
Black Box Project ends May 15th.
May 24, 2013 @ 18:55
i heard somewhere that blvck scvle is going to be sold in zumiez now. is this true??
May 24, 2013 @ 19:02
Was seeing that all over IG. Hope it aint true BS gonna go the way of Diamond i guess.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

May 24, 2013 @ 19:09
Black Box Project ends May 15th.
i swear on everything i had it in my cart. they also had a $150 $300 and $500 box
May 24, 2013 @ 21:32
This blog will tell you the complete story of Black Scale from the start in 2007. If you are new to the brand you will enjoy this or if you want to see things about the brand that you never saw it's going to be a great read.

Click on this new icon for my new blog located on the front page of http://Black-Scale.com  http://instagram.com/p/ZtS7wfPPYd/ 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 24, 2013 @ 21:33
MEGA, LITERALLY HAD 2 $50 BLVCK BOXES IN MY CART AND WENT TO CHECK OUT AND THEY DISAPPEARED MAN it's 1:18 am pst did you just end it or something?
i thought they ended on 5/15
it ended already.

May 24, 2013 @ 21:44
i heard somewhere that blvck scvle is going to be sold in zumiez now. is this true??
pac sun too
May 24, 2013 @ 22:21
This blog will tell you the complete story of Black Scale from the start in 2007. If you are new to the brand you will enjoy this or if you want to see things about the brand that you never saw it's going to be a great read.

Click on this new icon for my new blog located on the front page of http://Black-Scale.com  http://instagram.com/p/ZtS7wfPPYd/ 
This is pretty awesome. I like the fact that the Black Scale brand is beginning to "lift the veil" and show us (some) of what is behind the curtain.

Keep it up and continue to press forward, in pursuit of knowledge.

Peace.
D3

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0