hype cog

[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:59
If you're in school tomorrow, go to the library and use a computer instead of using your phone. Just ask to go the bathroom at like 10:55 (if you're on the East Coast) and then go to the library. Trust me, you'll have a lot better of a chance at getting what you want. The school's internet is usually really fast because it's supporting so many computers at once... It's never failed me.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 03:59
what color yall feeling in the tie dye pullover?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:00
So whats the limit on how much you can buy for this collab again? I wanted to a get a medium shirt as well as large in one order.
1 per customer... You won't be able to get 2 sizes.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:03
So whats the limit on how much you can buy for this collab again? I wanted to a get a medium shirt as well as large in one order.
would it not work if you placed 2 orders?
EDIT: answered.
Use 2 different cards and you'll be aiiighhhttt
If you're in school tomorrow, go to the library and use a computer instead of using your phone. Just ask to go the bathroom at like 10:55 (if you're on the East Coast) and then go to the library. Trust me, you'll have a lot better of a chance at getting what you want. The school's internet is usually really fast because it's supporting so many computers at once... It's never failed me.
or you take your phone out during class and order, and if the teacher tries to take it just be like hold up g, one sec. and if you do get it taken just take it back yourself at the end of class

:0

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:05
So far, I've copped a black bling tee, black on black jersey, and Sk8-Hi's. My favorite out of the 3 pieces I've gotten is definitely the vans. I really regret not getting the PCL shorts and hoodie, but it's whatever. I'm looking forward to getting a PCL tee, black bling hoodie, black basketball jersey, bling towel, and black Champion jacket. What's your favorite piece that you've gotten from this collection so far? and what are you looking forward to getting?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:05
Anyone know sizing one the CDG jacket or shirts tomorrow?  All the jackets from this Spring are a bit small than Fall last year.  Anyone feel the same?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:06
or you take your phone out during class and order, and if the teacher tries to take it just be like hold up g, one sec. and if you do get it taken just take it back yourself at the end of class
Or just quit spending your allowance on $54 T-shirts.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:06
Use 2 different cards and you'll be aiiighhhttt
You won't have enough time to do that.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
what color yall feeling in the tie dye pullover?
FUCKING LEAVE NO ONE WANTS YOU ANIME SCUM 
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE 

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:08
Anyone know sizing one the CDG jacket or shirts tomorrow?  All the jackets from this Spring are a bit small than Fall last year.  Anyone feel the same?
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:09
would it not work if you placed 2 orders?
If you place an order with one tee, and then go back to try to add another tee in your cart as a separate purchase but with the same card, then it won't let you buy it because it'll have your prior purchase and card on file.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:11
damn so its confirmed that the loop collar shirt is gonna be around $200?

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:12
not a single piece of supreme on stage at the solo tyler show tonight
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:14
any1 on SS and see if anything besides CDG is dropping 
Anybody camping? How is the line looking at Supreme LA? Thank you
Green camo coach jacket is terrible

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:17
I want the navy bucket, but I like the navy camp as wel.....decisions.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:19
have not heard any talk about this HEAT item. seriously. how can you rock this seriously? it's so bad that I just might cop and in a couple years itll be ultra #rare
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
FUCKING LEAVE NO ONE WANTS YOU ANIME SCUM 
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE 
YOU DARE TO TELL MY SON TO LEAVE?!?!?!?!?
leave bitch nigga

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:25
honestly this whole anime thing was funny the first few posts, but now it's just ridiculous and stupid...
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:29
could yall stop with this naruto shit

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:30
they should have dropped a pullover like the shirt

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:30
@drkswg posts the stupidest shit. Like if he asked reasonable questions I wouldn't care but your questions annoy the shit outta me 

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:35
have not heard any talk about this HEAT item. seriously. how can you rock this seriously? it's so bad that I just might cop and in a couple years itll be ultra #rare
love the patter on em, but i hate the shape. wish they put it on shorts and on a bucket or camp. i don't typically fuck with camps anymore, but cant front that id cop this pattern on a camp in a heartbeat.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:42
I need a pass to get into the library and the net in there is slow as shit.
I can cop stuff faster on my phone anyway.
Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:44
Or you can just stay home. Works for me every time.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

Mar 14, 2013 @ 04:44
Tie-Dye tee restock
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0