[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 18, 2013 @ 17:44
http://imgur.com/a/aGV8m
L/C on this box logo tee?>

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:00
You can wear thisTNF only if you're a Yeti
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:09
it's getting cold here, I really hoped for a decent north face collab
no amount of hype will make this look good though
looking at 2012, 2011, 2010, damn even the 3M,
wondering how the fuck they really came up with this years crap and thought it was a good idea

looks like I'll have to be cold until the lions hit the sale which is a mediocre design as it is
Why would you buy a north face supreme collab for warmth? Most of the times they are just shells...goes to show that ppl only care about the name and not the quality. If you want warmth you don't buy TNF x Supreme (for the most part)

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:15
this collab is fire
Drake? blinkyeyes
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:16
wondering how the fuck they really came up with this years crap and thought it was a good idea

looks like I'll have to be cold until the lions hit the sale which is a mediocre design as it is
Why would you buy a north face supreme collab for warmth? Most of the times they are just shells...goes to show that ppl only care about the name and not the quality. If you want warmth you don't buy TNF x Supreme (for the most part)
A jacket will keep you warm bruh
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:17
You can wear thisTNF only if you're a Yeti
doesnt make sense
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
also got it today best fitting supreme beanie there is
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:20
north faceWhy would you buy a north face supreme collab for warmth? Most of the times they are just shells...goes to show that ppl only care about the name and not the quality. If you want warmth you don't buy TNF x Supreme (for the most part)
A jacket will keep you warm bruh
Aight so if it's 10 degrees F outside you're gonna wear a windbreaker "bruh"?

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:26
maybe they made tnf ugly so other jackets would sell...idk...shits too fuckin ugly to rock imo...I hope this sits just to send supreme a message.
Supreme could make a 10/10 TNF jacket or a 2/10 TNF jacket, it would sell the same. These collabs sell themselves, not gonna be Supreme's problem that some phuckbois can't flip it
Shark is right. Truth is TNF collab will sell out no matter what.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:30

Me

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:34
that body warmerrrrrrrrr
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:35
webshop on thursday

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:41
north facenorth faceA jacket will keep you warm bruh
Aight so if it's 10 degrees F outside you're gonna wear a windbreaker "bruh"?
Maybe; might just throw a hoodie on underneath a windbreaker. I'm allowed to do that right... bruh?
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:42
Had to hold on to the maps venture for a year trying to resell. Ended up selling below retail.
shoulda tried facebook groups 

it hits at least 20 above retail
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:45

Today's mail
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:47
just one colorway? smh lazy fucks
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:51
Nuptse vest > silver vest
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:53

Today's mail
someone with bad taste right here. not firing shots or anything but you wasted your money bruh 

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:57
Actually, people were pretty hyped about tnf till they found out it was 500. 

Imo, Corduroy is still the best TNF collab released.
what is this guy talking about 

price is online and its not 500
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:58
someone with bad taste right here. not firing shots or anything but you wasted your money bruh 
no worry, none of it is for me, just sharing the pics 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 18:58

Today's mail
Not at all. Sweats are fire 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:00
no worry, none of it is for me, just sharing the pics 
alright man, the beanie is fire tho (besides the gay font) you should consider keeping it!

yo we flying through your neighborhood in hyperspeed - astro travellin off that hydro weed.

Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:03
I like it but its so tiny smh
I'll pick up a 4-color when they drop
Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:09
any ds fall 2012 football top medium hit me right now

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:11

Or you could buy a jacket from Patagonia, The North Face, Armada, Jiberish, Saga,  even Burton for gods sake. If you're really worried about being cold buy an actual 3 layer, 20,000 waterproofing jacket. 
Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:20
yo lmao I just realized this dude is the supreme sheriff hahahahaha
Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:21
Not at all. Sweats are fire 
yeah with those 90's Raver Camo hahaha pretty awful IMO...Plus drake wore that shit so by default all appeal is lost
Pssssst. hyped up kids spent a lot of money on these and don't want you to make them regret their purchase 

Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:22

Today's mail
and you're reselling on instagram already?
Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:31
yeah with those 90's Raver Camo hahaha pretty awful IMO...Plus drake wore that shit so by default all appeal is lost
Pssssst. hyped up kids spent a lot of money on these and don't want you to make them regret their purchase 
Lol why would some fuckboys not liking what I bought make me regret my purchase? Lmaoooo

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Nov 18, 2013 @ 19:33

Today's mail
and you're reselling on instagram already?
did you see that too straight to be sold in the marketplace

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0