hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 22, 2012 @ 03:17
hey if i buy a size medium will its shrink by a lot? 5-11 135lbs
black ones tend to shrink a lot, colored tees are next and the white ones are the least.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:33
do ppl actually come to this forum b4 ever even purchasing a piece of diamond??i mean, we're talkin about tshirts ppl...buy a couple, wash em, try them on, if they dont fit, size up and resell the ones that dont fit...its not a fuckin tuxedo..

-designated asshole. @joeystime fuck you follow

May 22, 2012 @ 03:36

Diamond Supply Co. X Mac Miller Mountain Dew hat coming soon. Limited to 200 pieces.

Looks like it'll be some trade bait or easy resell to these Easy Mac N Cheese fans..

Actually really like this. Need one to wear and one to sell.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:39
do ppl actually come to this forum b4 ever even purchasing a piece of diamond??i mean, we're talkin about tshirts ppl...buy a couple, wash em, try them on, if they dont fit, size up and resell the ones that dont fit...its not a fuckin tuxedo..

May 22, 2012 @ 03:39
hey if i buy a size medium will its shrink by a lot? 5-11 135lbs
black ones tend to shrink a lot, colored tees are next and the white ones are the least.

cools, thanks. i appreciate the straightforward and legit answer.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:42

Diamond Supply Co. X Mac Miller Mountain Dew hat coming soon. Limited to 200 pieces.

Looks like it'll be some trade bait or easy resell to these Easy Mac N Cheese fans..

Actually really like this. Need one to wear and one to sell.

meh, its aight. id wear it, but red and green reminds me of christmas season, lol.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:46

oh, my fucking bad every clothing company uses the same cotton. because EVERYBODY knows that diamond, supreme, blvck scvle and every other fuckng t-shirt brand uses hanes huh? NO fuck face, some shirts shrink differently than others, so stop acting like a bad ass when all i was asking for was some good advice. #SMFH

dood, first off, if we were in front of each other, fuckface would be the last thing ud have to say to me..2nd..that wasnt neccesarily directed at you, which is why i dint fuckin quote you..so step the fuck off...you are not the only lost soul askin repetitive questions here...there are 230+ pages of answers...3rd..no, u r right, all companies tees are not the same, but its a fuckin tee! not a suit, you dont have to verify your size too much to know what size/kind of tee to buy...unless mommy/daddy buy it all...that said..drive the fuck thru...

my advice, learn for yourself..

ps..i am a bad ass.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:50

cools, thanks. i appreciate the straightforward and legit answer. not like some assholes.

are u kidding me?im an asshole for commenting in a public forum generally?i did not quote you, get the fuck over yourself, youve never bought a diamond tee, you joined these forums this month..you ask a trivial question and then get bent out of shape bc someone had a novel yet semi sarcastic comment that relates?fuck outta here..walk into diamond on fairfax or order a tee online and try it the fuck on and stop whining over the internet..

May 22, 2012 @ 03:51

lol
that makes no sense.
no need for them to go out and buy the tees just to test the waters when they can simply come on here and ask a simple question and get a simple reply back.
why go through the hassle of buying then reselling?

no need for these smartass answers man.

also, you should air dry the shirts instead of throwing them in the dryer.
that way they won't shrink.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:51
oh, my fucking bad every clothing company uses the same cotton. because EVERYBODY knows that diamond, supreme, blvck scvle and every other fuckng t-shirt brand uses hanes huh? NO fuck face, some shirts shrink differently than others, so stop acting like a bad ass when all i was asking for was some good advice. #SMFH

dood, first off, if we were in front of each other, fuckface would be the last thing ud have to say to me..2nd..that wasnt neccesarily directed at you, which is why i dint fuckin quote you..so step the fuck off...you are not the only lost soul askin repetitive questions here...there are 230+ pages of answers...3rd..no, u r right, all companies tees are not the same, but its a fuckin tee! not a suit, you dont have to verify your size too much to know what size/kind of tee to buy...unless mommy/daddy buy it all...that said..drive the fuck thru...

my advice, learn for yourself..

ps..i am a bad ass.

well mah bad i took offense since yo ass had to comment right after the post i made. and if it was not directly towards me ill take that shit off. take off your reply and well both move the fuck on.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:53

lol
that makes no sense.
no need for them to go out and buy the tees just to test the waters when they can simply come on here and ask a simple question and get a simple reply back.

yeah? i heard steaming was the way to go sometimes too. or washing in cold water and then hang drying. thats what the guys at the shop said too.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:55

lol
that makes no sense.

again...ppl with sandy pussies this evening...its a tshrt ppl...how many tshirts have u bought this year that didnt come ina 3 pack? its not a simple question and thats why i made the comment...hes 511 135, medium may be too short if he washes/dries...maybe not...a large however would be pefect length but large in the chest...you really wanna go into semantics about diamond tees when the best advice anyone could give this guy is TRY THEM THE FUCK ON..im not being an asshole, im straight up real with ya, but this forum isnt here to hold ppls hands who wont even use common sense first..

May 22, 2012 @ 03:55
lol
that makes no sense.

yeah? i heard steaming was the way to go sometimes too. or washing in cold water and then hang drying. thats what the guys at the shop said too.

don't know about steaming, but ya cold water is what I do.

throw my tees in the washer on the cold delicate cycle and then just hang them up to dry.
works out perfectly.
May 22, 2012 @ 04:02

don't know about steaming, but ya cold water is what I do.

throw my tees in the washer on the cold delicate cycle and then just hang them up to dry.
works out perfectly.

alright cool mang, thanks.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:16
loook, apparently lots of hurt feelings this eve, all im tryin to remind all you is that when you rep diamond, you rep that life, and to be apart of this forum..opens yourself up to a whole new world of lifers, if you dont like a response someone gives you, cool wutev, but i was being straight up, if youve never owned a diamond tee yet yer posting in the diamond forum askin us bout sizes, honestly the best way to learn is to try. And when the effort is as small as just buying a tshirt, well i think you get my point.. apache, i apologize that i may have offended you with the bluntness but thats excatly what it was blunt truth, buy a med, wash it, try it, thats the only way youll really know what size diamond tee to buy for your 511 135 stature.

im 510 165 and I USUALLY wear mediums with pants and larges with shorts, i buy 2 of almost every tee i get, since 1998..thats why i fuckin responded the way i did...diamond life

May 22, 2012 @ 04:23
why do people get so salty over questions? if its a dumb question in your eyes dont answer it and keep stepping.. you DONT HAVE TO reply to every question mark thrown around in this thread... live and let live goddamn...

on that note Diamond Life Till The..
May 22, 2012 @ 04:24
dennis you tryna hook your boy up with some stickers???

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

May 22, 2012 @ 04:27
its cool, im over it and i take back all i said. right now i just want me some stickers and magnets. hah

May 22, 2012 @ 04:47
u mean the colors..? unpolo stickers been out..

he means back in stock

Yup, they have been out of stock for a very long time.. I still don't see it on the site, so hopefully it will be up soon..
May 22, 2012 @ 04:50
im 510 165 and I USUALLY wear mediums with pants and larges with shorts, i buy 2 of almost every tee i get, since 1998..thats why i fuckin responded the way i did...diamond life

tiny shirts tiny pants man haha jk but dam medium?

im 511 170 and a large is almost too small for me but hey to each is own i just couldnt imagine me fitting a medium

WTB NOTHING

May 22, 2012 @ 11:16
its cool, im over it and i take back all i said. right now i just want me some stickers and magnets. hah

I'm guessing these magnets will be diamond prices

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 22, 2012 @ 12:54
May 22, 2012 @ 12:55
May 22, 2012 @ 13:59

im 511 170 and a large is almost too small for me but hey to each is own i just couldnt imagine me fitting a medium

hahahaha yeah i dunno man...just like that fitted look alil more with pants...dont like that "white t dress" ting going on when i got my a.p.cs on..& my shirts never see dryers and are usually just steamed or washed set on handwash delicates..a high end washer dryer or a friend who is a drycleaner is a really good investment lifers...take note

xls length are ok on me with shorts, especially if they have been dryed (i own a couple of classics that i just fuck around in) but the gut/pit is wildly loose for my stature

do yall rock under tees? cuz a white tee under is essential for me..

May 22, 2012 @ 16:19

hahahaha yeah i dunno man...just like that fitted look alil more with pants...dont like that "white t dress" ting going on when i got my a.p.cs on..& my shirts never see dryers and are usually just steamed or washed set on handwash delicates..a high end washer dryer or a friend who is a drycleaner is a really good investment lifers...take note

xls length are ok on me with shorts, especially if they have been dryed (i own a couple of classics that i just fuck around in) but the gut/pit is wildly loose for my stature

A tank or beater is a must

سبحان

May 22, 2012 @ 16:47
Especially in the summer even though it's hot I don't like the pit stains on my tees

WTB NOTHING

May 22, 2012 @ 17:23

Tank always.
May 22, 2012 @ 19:34
Decided to get rid of my Jet Life till the next life (Paper plane) tanktop. Only took it out the bag to try it on... Needless to say tanktops are not for me lol

Sz Medium tanktop color: white

TPTB Coming Soon!

May 22, 2012 @ 19:38
Decided to get rid of my Jet Life till the next life (Paper plane) tanktop. Only took it out the bag to try it on... Needless to say tanktops are not for me lol

Sz Medium tanktop color: white

you suffering from malnutrition bro?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

May 22, 2012 @ 20:22
whats good? what do yall think is gonna be tha next drop?

2Ps

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0