hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jul 23, 2011 @ 05:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
that first drop on MLTD wasnt a reprint...

there was a hush hush release on the diamond website first. then when it sold out, which was pretty quick, then they reupped again.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 09:27
there was a hush hush release on the diamond website first. then when it sold out, which was pretty quick, then they reupped again.

yes i know that. it wasn't hush hush. nick posted it on the HB site and twitter. what i am saying is that the first MLTD drop was not reprints. it was the same run that nick originally did for the diamond release. Cassie drop was never meant to be limited whatsoever. Only thing that was limited was like the grey crewnecks or whatever colorway nick did. and the wiz one but that's different i guess.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 23, 2011 @ 09:32
yeah first drop of cassie weren't reprints. MLTD gets their legit shit probably because they are fairly close to each other.

it was only until the shirts got restocked about ten times in karmaloop and mltd was when they were reprints... and now these are seen everywhere
Jul 23, 2011 @ 12:02
And I saw karmaloop had some Cassie tees up as well. Were those reprints? Minus the rare one where it's almost a full bod shot.

Btw. Yup collar looks big ass fck on the new season crews. I sized down and it was a good fit.

My personal favorite. smokeyface
Jul 23, 2011 @ 13:42
MLTD must've been doing some warehouse cleaning and found a diamond fitted
They just had one up on the site.

Instacop!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Jul 23, 2011 @ 13:52
MLTD must've been doing some warehouse cleaning and found a diamond fitted
They just had one up on the site.

Instacop!

yeah man they do this from time to time. Saw some OG diamond eyes, OG script, and A LOT of old tees in certain sizes before.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 14:40
well you could be 5'7" and 100 lbs or 5'7" and 300 like chumlee so ya gotta put your weight up too lol

I am Slim so I am guess small will be a good fit?
Jul 23, 2011 @ 14:51
My personal favorite. smokeyface

Me too blushing I hope this is not reprinted and stays somewhat rare.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 15:14
I am Slim so I am guess small will be a good fit?

It will fit you but it can get fitted. Like I'm 5'8" slim/built and small fits me but it's just too fitted for my liking. It is also a bit too short for my taste. Small will fit you if you like shirts fitted
Jul 23, 2011 @ 15:28
If you love the shirt so much, take it out the bag and wear it!

Jul 23, 2011 @ 16:11

It is out the bag :p and I do wear it. I'm not one of them dudes who buy to collect. I usually buy from them to wear blushing
Jul 23, 2011 @ 16:12

co-sign. no use buying a ferrari and keeping it in the garage, rock that shit
Jul 23, 2011 @ 16:33
co-sign. no use buying a ferrari and keeping it in the garage, rock that shit

Preach on brotha ! Lol
Jul 23, 2011 @ 17:20
lol i agree with him doe

i see a bunch of people keeping clothes and shoes ds and im like whats the point? clothes are like cars.. they can get expensive but they're worth it. just dont let it sit there collecting dust and take a ride with it on certain occasions
Jul 23, 2011 @ 19:24
I might be a little late but was the hall of fame collabo gr? I saw it in industrial rideshop which is a pretty big chain here on the west coast.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 19:48
^

yep lots of places got it
Jul 23, 2011 @ 20:13
Me too blushing I hope this is not reprinted and stays somewhat rare.

Yeah I'm sure it'll remain a dsc gem that wont be reprinted. I love showcasing the black one every now and then.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 22:12
I might be a little late but was the hall of fame collabo gr? I saw it in industrial rideshop which is a pretty big chain here on the west coast.

Tees yes. Snap back no from my understanding.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 22:16
Yeah I'm sure it'll remain a dsc gem that wont be reprinted. I love showcasing the black one every now and then.

Good!
I don't even buy white tees, All black. But for this one I had to make an exception. Wish I had the black tee though.
Jul 23, 2011 @ 23:19
Tees yes. Snap back no from my understanding.

the snapbacks were GR. Karmaloop and MLTD both got them, along w/ HOF accounts and even the diamond store by me which is nothing special.

Jul 23, 2011 @ 23:28
Stopped by fairfax today and picked up two Un Polo tees! I guess they found a few in the back, they had the Yellow/Black and Royal/White in my size. Instacop for sure!

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jul 23, 2011 @ 23:31
ugh they should definitely do a warehouse clean up and find some old tees to sell on the online shop..

shit will sell like hot cakes
Jul 23, 2011 @ 23:48
ugh they should definitely do a warehouse clean up and find some old tees to sell on the online shop..

Hell yea! You know theres gotta be a goldmine of shit in the back.

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Jul 24, 2011 @ 00:21

thats what mystery boxes are for.

Jul 24, 2011 @ 01:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
the snapbacks were GR. Karmaloop and MLTD both got them, along w/ HOF accounts and even the diamond store by me which is nothing special.

Oh yeah.
Jul 24, 2011 @ 05:00
Anyone order the Know1edge x Diamond denim off PLNDR? How do they fit compared to Levi 511/514?
Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:24
Hey, im going to the mall today with my girl and i wanted to know if Zumiez sells any Diamond fleece?
Or do they only sell t-shirts?

Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:24
Diamond
anyone else not like how that denim has a red diamond patch on the back??
Jul 24, 2011 @ 12:46
Anyone order the Know1edge x Diamond denim off PLNDR? How do they fit compared to Levi 511/514?

I have no idea how they fit sry, but if anyone has a pair theyre willling to let go in either a 32 or 34 lemme know smokeyface Thanks in advance

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Jul 24, 2011 @ 13:42
Hey, im going to the mall today with my girl and i wanted to know if Zumiez sells any Diamond fleece?
Or do they only sell t-shirts?

I have only seen tees fs.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0