The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Aug 09, 2007 @ 14:02
^ fucked up
Aug 10, 2007 @ 00:35
hmmm can't say that you being "black" as you say has anything to do with it.

i neither grew up in oregon, nor am i an "asian kid" spoiled by their parents. but what does that have to do with anything? ignorant slang obviously knows no boundaries. don't pull that street/race card bullshit with me. i was born, and lived almost my enitre life in los angeles...around all types of cultures/races. i've never heard any of my friends use the word "cop". only on ISS and this site do i see it being over-fucking used by hypebeasts and boppers like you.

cop is ignorant bullshit. all you kids use it to fit into this bullshit "culture" you created. would it kill someone to say i "bought" these sneakers...or i "picked up" these new jeans. no...you just want to be accepted, like everyone else.

fall back...? lmfao. go back to school "street-thug". blushing

this back and fourth over the internet thing is definitely gay.

so, we'll leave it at this:

you may think that i use "copped" to fit in, but to be honest i didn't even realize i used the word until you pointed it out. it comes natural because it's part of my vocabulary.

if you have anything more to say, keep it to yourself unless you plan on seeing me in person.

k? thx.
Aug 10, 2007 @ 03:44
if you have anything more to say, keep it to yourself unless you plan on seeing me in person.

k? thx.

son, please. don't pull that "i'll see you in the streets" bullshit. i don't even want to go there...
Aug 10, 2007 @ 08:55
I was thinking about copping these im about 5'9 and I wear a size 36... I dont want the jeans to look as tight as this guy a lil bit more roomier is my taste...how much should I size down do you guys think?

Inactive User

Aug 10, 2007 @ 10:52
i wouldnt bother, theyre a slim cut.. i.e for slim people. skinny/slim jeans on large people looks rediculous
Aug 11, 2007 @ 00:57
I love my NS ..
Aug 12, 2007 @ 15:48
sooo after not wearing my NS for about a couple months, i try them on and they fit like perfect.

the reason i stopped wearing them in the first place was because they felt too tight buuut now they fit awesome... i was like wtf -_-
Aug 16, 2007 @ 23:16
ookay..quick question im an A.P.C noob...im hearing they stretch out around the waist....what about the inseam?!...do they stretch in that area also?!
Aug 18, 2007 @ 06:05
does APC have specific girls styles now?
thats what it looks like on the site now but I thought they were always unisex.
Aug 18, 2007 @ 15:02
I think they've always had womens denim, at least since last year they did.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

Inactive User

Aug 18, 2007 @ 19:58
In Andrew's recent photos, he's wearing New Cures. A truly slim look is hard to achieve with New Standards because they aren not really meant to be slim jeans. They are more like a slimmer pair of straight legs with a bit of taper. If you size down say 3 inches, they will eventually stretch out to whatever size you are and lose the slim look but if you get say a pair of New Cures, it may ahieve what you're looking for.
Aug 19, 2007 @ 16:08
a__M has a stockier build..and his legs are shorter...so they look baggier

if u have long skinny legs like andrew it will look like that if you size down 2-3
Aug 19, 2007 @ 19:07
Just wondering which is more slim, the slimjims or the newstandards?

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

Aug 19, 2007 @ 19:29
Just wondering which is more slim, the slimjims or the newstandards?

you should go look at the measurements
Aug 19, 2007 @ 21:51
Aug 19, 2007 @ 23:44
just wondering do you people size down from your actual measured waist size? or do you size down from the jeans size your normally wear?
Aug 20, 2007 @ 08:08
for the apcs i sized down ..but other jeans i've bought true to size
Aug 20, 2007 @ 20:11
im a 32-33 at GAP. i dont wanna get a pair of apc NS thats gona stick to me. should i just size down one?

but i do want it to get some good knee fades...help y'all?
Aug 20, 2007 @ 22:02
get a 30

Inactive User

Aug 21, 2007 @ 01:14
Size down at least 2, new standards stretch.
Aug 21, 2007 @ 18:04
do the New Cures stretch also?!...i wear a 30/32 in jeans and i was thinking to get the same size for the New Cures.....
Aug 22, 2007 @ 00:28
So I have a pair of APC rescues...Only Denim I've worn for past 6 months. Well at first I couldnt even button the top button. Then after a week for the next 5 months they fit perfect!...But all of a sudden Theyre loose as hell. I think its from when I go to piss say at baseball games or whatever I just pull my pants down instead of unbuttoning and it stretched it out. Sounds dumb but Im serious...

So any solutions to this...Never been washed and I really didnt want to for another 6 months but if I do wash them now will they shrink back to the right size?

Inactive User

Aug 22, 2007 @ 01:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
NS for 90 shipped to Canada for "tried on" good deal?

Yeah, $90 shipped to Canada is a good deal. I think I've seen them go for $75 shipped before, but they were slightly more used. I say go for the deal blushing

So I have a pair of APC rescues...Only Denim I've worn for past 6 months. Well at first I couldnt even button the top button. Then after a week for the next 5 months they fit perfect!...But all of a sudden Theyre loose as hell. I think its from when I go to piss say at baseball games or whatever I just pull my pants down instead of unbuttoning and it stretched it out. Sounds dumb but Im serious...

So any solutions to this...Never been washed and I really didnt want to for another 6 months but if I do wash them now will they shrink back to the right size?

Just wash the jeans. If you're hesitant to, then do a hot soak for 2 hours. They should shrink back to a size that fits you better.
Aug 22, 2007 @ 11:27
any sales going on for a size 30-31?
Aug 22, 2007 @ 11:43
do the New Cures stretch also?!...i wear a 30/32 in jeans and i was thinking to get the same size for the New Cures.....

any help please..i wanna cop a pair soon!!

Inactive User

Aug 22, 2007 @ 20:42
any help please..i wanna cop a pair soon!!

My new cures have maybe stretched a size but they don't stretch as much as the NS.
Aug 26, 2007 @ 07:56
if you're planning to cop a pair of APC, I'd say size down 2 sizes. They stretch out quite a bit
Aug 28, 2007 @ 21:23
i don't know if anyone noticed
they have black raw new standards(FULL STOCK) on apc.fr

http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C009112197M&color=NR008
Aug 28, 2007 @ 21:53
i was gonna buy a pair of APCs but after reading the first few pages of this thread & hearing about problems with sizing i think i might just buy a pair of nudies = /

Inactive User

Aug 28, 2007 @ 22:04
Nudies aren't any better, instead of stretching they have tendency to blowout. Ive seen many a pair with crotch and ass repairs. Look into APC new cures, they dont stretch as much.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0