Early last month, Forbes announced Portugal and Real Madrid star football player Cristiano Ronaldo as the highest paid athlete of 2017. Ranking in $93 million USD, a large portion of his paycheque (approximately $35 million USD) was earned from sponsorships.
One medium of Ronaldo’s sponsorship money comes way of Instagram. Allegedly Ronaldo averages nearly $400,000 USD for each sponsored IG post, placing him just under Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian who make approximately $543,000 USD and $498,000 USD per post. Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner take the fourth and fifth spots with $398,000 USD and $368,000 USD. The only other male to make the top 10 is LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Take a look at the full list below.
Highest Paid Celebrity Per Sponsored Instagram Post
1. Selena Gomez (Approximately $543,000 USD)
2. Kim Kardashian (Approximately $498,000 USD)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Approximately $400,000 USD)
4. Kylie Jenner (Approximately $398,000 USD)
5. Kendall Jenner (Approximately $368,000 USD)
6. Khloe Kardashian (Approximately $249,000 USD)
=6. Kourtney Kardashian (Approximately $249,000 USD)
8. Cara Delevingne (Approximately $150,000 USD)
9. Gigi Hadid (Approximately $120,000 USD)
=9. LeBron James (Approximately $120,000 USD)
- Image Credit
Join Our Discussions on Discord
The HYPEBEAST Discord Server is a community where conversations on cultural topics can be taken further.