Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants has recently been announced with 2012 winner, Noma, dethroned in favor of Spain’s El Celler de Can Roca. The victory has reestablished the Catalonian region as top of the world, which boasted the ever famous El Bulli as top of the world in regards to the culinary world for four years between 2006 and 2009. El Celler de Can Roca’s style offers a distinct and unique avant-garde twist to traditional Catalonian cuisine through innovative pairings and molecular gastronomy. The list of top 10 eateries is seen below while the full list can be viewed over at The World’s 50 Best Restaurants site.
1. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
2. Noma, Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
4. Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
5. Eleven Madison Park, New York, United States
6. D.O.M., Sao Paulo, Brazil
7. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, London, Britain
8. Arzak, San Sebastian, Spain
9. Steirereck, Vienna, Austria
10. Vendome, Bergisch Gladbach, Germany