Presented below are official videos from this year’s competitors in Transworld’s Skate and Create 2010 contest. Featured participants include adidas Skateboarding, Fallen, etnies, and Lakai. Further information on each video is offered here, while the basic rules of the contest are outlined below. Enjoy!
- The four teams are made up of a total of six skaters—four pros and two ams.
- Each team is given nine days in a warehouse with the same set of obstacles.
- Each team is allowed one art director on site.
- Each team is assigned one TWS photographer to shoot a feature article for the magazine.
- Each team is allowed a film crew to produce a video for skateboarding.com.
- The final photo and video product is judged by the TWS edit staff (minus S&C coordinators Skin Phillips and Josh Brooks) on the level of skating, creativity, the use of obstacles, and overall image and video quality.
- The winner gets the cover of the magazine and will have a spot reserved in Skate & Create 2011.