April 2, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
danegerous

Hey guys, I made up some shirts to match your Air Yeezy's! Check em out at www.greatdaneclothing.com.

I designed a trio of t-shirts to match with the Air Yeezy's dropping over the next month. I designed one for each shoe that's being released. Each shirt features the Yeezy pattern that is on the shoe and also glow-in-the-dark to match the sole.

The Great Dane Clothing speech bubble is a sticker, it is not printed on the shirt.

Great care was taken to make sure these shirts are top notch. Each shirt is printed on high quality Ts using a discharge water-based screening process. Basically, the pigment in the shirt is first carefully removed from the entire area of the graphic. Then, the screens are printed as normal, but instead of plastic based ink (the kind that feels thick and hard), we used water-based ink that essentially dyes the fabric. This leaves each garment feeling like your favorite tshirt, without being able to feel the ink.

I also took great care to make sure when the lights are off, the design actually looks cool. Most of the time when people use glow ink, they fail to strategically plan the layout to ensure that even in the dark it looks cool.

Shirts are $35 with free shipping to anyone in the US.

Check the colorways below.

April 2, 2009 @ 02:34 PM
karakter1

you took great care in alot of the details....nice

POST THE ACTUAL TEES
April 2, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
ATNMK

Like the design, but the bubble with "Great Dane Clothing" just seems to really throw it off for me. If the branding was better placed I think these designs would be pretty good.
Goodluck.
April 2, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
danegerous

you took great care in alot of the details....nice

POST THE ACTUAL TEES

Thanks for the kind words, I should have the next batch tonight or tomorrow. I'll be sure to post real pics as soon as I get some more. I sold out of the ones I had on ebay and the website. Then stores have been callin' like crazy.

Sneaker Politics in Lafayette, Louisiana and Soles Inc. in Miami will have 'em early next week.

Like the design, but the bubble with "Great Dane Clothing" just seems to really throw it off for me. If the branding was better placed I think these designs would be pretty good.
Goodluck.

That's just a sticker. It's not printed on the shirt.

Here is a closeup of the sticker. All the stickers are pink or grey, no real difference there. However, there is a blue great dane sticker. Every 100 stickers is blue. Every shirt that gets the blue sticker will get a FREE pair of Air Yeezys. So, if you get the blue sticker, SAVE IT and email me!

April 2, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
Hellah Fresh

Very FUCKING nicely done! I see you took alot of thought into making this design and with all the detail they came out nice! I can only imagine it would look 10xs better when its printed. 4Sale yet?
April 2, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
danegerous

Very FUCKING nicely done! I see you took alot of thought into making this design and with all the detail they came out nice! I can only imagine it would look 10xs better when its printed. 4Sale yet?

Yes sir! For sale right now over at www.greatdaneclothing.com for $35 with free US shipping.
April 2, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
xdiddykongx

hahahahahahahahah thirty five dollars for this fucking t-shit?

give me a BREAK.
April 2, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
danegerous

hahahahahahahahah thirty five dollars for this fucking t-shit?

give me a BREAK.

You're clearly crazy, after the price of the shirt, the price of the stickers, the price of printing, and then shipping? It's a 6 color printing process, sir. I'm not gonna argue with ya, but I can tell you these were prepared with the highest level of precision and care.
April 2, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
GRAND HEIST

Throw up a real garment so we can see braz.
April 2, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
danegerous

Throw up a real garment so we can see braz.

Coming right up! I'm trying to get the printer to send me some pics from the factory. He just told me the bucket of glow ink is glowing more than any other glow ink he's mixed.
April 2, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
Suraj

Name is eh, design is good. Price is horrible. Set price to $25 or $30. Good marketing scheme with the blue sticker and air yeezy combination.
April 2, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
danegerous

Name is eh

My name is Dane, and my nickname since grade school was Great Dane. So, I was designing a few shirts for myself and kids started noticing. People would start putting the words together like, "oh this? This is Great Dane's clothing line" and it just stuck from there.
April 2, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
karakter1

do you at least have the ebay pic of the actual tee to put up?

you have NO pics at all??
April 2, 2009 @ 07:04 PM
TOOBUSY

Plain Gravy
P cant skate graphic?
April 2, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
line-one

im tempted to buy one just for the chance at a pair of yeezeys. dose the green glow?
April 2, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
shanek

the design is good, but pretty basic. not worth 35 dollars
April 2, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
danegerous

The green in all the second pics does glow. Every design is made to glow. The graphic in my avatar is a knockoff of the P can't skate graphic.

All of the packaging/shipping was done at the warehouse, so I didn't get any pics. But I will definitely have pics of this run. I just asked my dude and if not tonight, then tomorrow. If you think I'm stiffin' ya, just wait 'til I put the pics up. These shirts definitely exist.
April 2, 2009 @ 09:26 PM
Freddy_Chevy

Nice shirt dude I will def cop just to support and besides that a chance at a free pair why not
April 2, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
Huey&Earl

sooooo sick!!

better cop with the quickness. I see these moving fast.
April 3, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
treydeuce

I hate cartoon mocks, there are a ton of blank tees that you can use, it would probably help in sales as well.
April 3, 2009 @ 10:13 AM
J

good to see you back dane
April 3, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
oneDUBseven

im sorry, but i cant believe people have taken a liking to this shirt after i have seen some of the brands on here get flamed on when there stuff is way cleaner then this.
April 3, 2009 @ 11:30 AM
danegerous

Here's another shirt I just designed for Sneaker Politics in Louisiana. You guys might not like it, but Bun B sure did.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6mePSJohmI
April 3, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
AutoSwag

you made a t shirt sucking him off , of course hes going to like it. Ganking shephard fairey has been done too many times on this one. Although you did mention it was freelance so im imagining it was their "concept" , so no hate on you for getting work.
April 3, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
treydeuce

they have those at sneaker lab in the galleria in houston to
April 3, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
Mindstate

Free shipping to Europe too I guess?
April 3, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
danegerous

Free shipping to Europe too I guess?

Nope, just in the US. Germany was $13.

And yes, we sold those Bun B shirts to a bunch of places in Houston.
April 3, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
Mindstate

Hmm, I think I have to skip this one, thanks for the fast response though
April 3, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
karakter1

still no product shots..........

i saw this one on ebay too..is this yours also??
April 3, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
modernART

that easter tank t-shirt you made 2 or 3 years ago was dope! didn't kanye wear it?

Please login first to reply.