Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 17, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
tomo.

I see Mr Levy didn't disappoint. Now for spurs to dive out of the two domestic cup competitions..
December 28, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 29, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
NapoleonComplex

liverpool got exposed. 

December 30, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
J THRILLLAH

January 4, 2014 @ 11:20 PM
NapoleonComplex

nothing beats proper banter...

January 12, 2014 @ 06:12 PM
napps.

anyone watch that stoke city v liverpool match? that game was beautiful 

take pictures and shit

January 15, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
GoRubio

January 16, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
funaki

indeed...
January 16, 2014 @ 06:35 PM
Drebrooklyn

Anyone have Fifa 14 for ps4? i need folks to practice with
January 19, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
YoungRizal

Chelsea boys ready to get fuck tomorrow? United here we come

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 19, 2014 @ 10:04 AM
Twelve

Still on top.
My nigga santi.
January 21, 2014 @ 10:34 AM
Fredstone

oooh santi cazooorla!
January 23, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
NapoleonComplex

Wow we are watching the demise of a great club. 
Remember Portsmouth? FA Cup champions of 2008? Finalists in 2010? Now they are 2 points from the drop of League 2 all the way down to the Conference, the 5th tier of English Football. They had players like David James, Jermaine Defoe, Peter Crouch, Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell (an aging Sol but still its Sol) and now they are dying. 4 successive Relegations, unreal. 

I can only hope the same happens to Manchester United. In Moyes We Arsenal Fans Trust. 

January 23, 2014 @ 06:24 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol Portsmouth's demise has been going on for absolutely ages, it's not surprising

If anything Leeds' demise was worse. I think United will be alright, Moyes is doing bad but it's inevitable that after Fergie they would struggle. I only think Mourinho wouldve done better with this group of lads
January 23, 2014 @ 06:46 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

My boy Ki has been the key to the victory.

Moyes fucked up cuz he got rid of all the former coaching staffs n brought his staffs from Everton. He's going to spend the entire season trying to find the best squad smfh.

Fool trying to build new everton w/pellagrini and talking shit on Rooney like he's the backup member for Persie.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 23, 2014 @ 04:30 PM
YoungRizal

Mata to United? Owss

January 23, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
Drebrooklyn

I really don't think it's Moyes fault 100%. I feel he cannot motivate the player yet like how Fergie has in the past and the players are for lack of a better word playing like pure shit. A few good quality signings will change all of that. We got one so far if we can get one or two more before the window closes we'll be fine. I really thing the Fellani signing was a big waste of money. He doesn't fit at all.
January 24, 2014 @ 08:00 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

United supporter here.

Obviously really annoyed at last nights result. But I don't think the poor current form is Moyes' fault, the coaching staff change could be a factor but I think we just have to many key players injured at the moment.

Current 1st team players out:
Rooney
Van Persie
Nani
Fellaini

We won the premiership last season but not by playing great. It was mainly down to RVP and Rooney who together got nearly 50 goals. They have hardly played this season (I think they played together twice). So we are missing a lot of goals.

I have no doubt that if Rooney and RVP were playing yesterday we would have won and if they had been fit the whole season we would be in the top 4. Those two players in particular offer so much more than just goals so they are a huge miss. Good news signing Mata but I think until either Rooney or RVP are back we will struggle. 
Will race you back to London mate
January 25, 2014 @ 03:09 PM
YoungRizal

I really don't think it's Moyes fault 100%. I feel he cannot motivate the player yet like how Fergie has in the past and the players are for lack of a better word playing like pure shit. A few good quality signings will change all of that. We got one so far if we can get one or two more before the window closes we'll be fine. I really thing the Fellani signing was a big waste of money. He doesn't fit at all.
Agree with the whole Fellaini. Was against that shit since the get go. Also happy with Mata signing but midfield is loaded with Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher and etc. How's he gonna play them 

January 26, 2014 @ 01:09 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Agree with the whole Fellaini. Was against that shit since the get go. Also happy with Mata signing but midfield is loaded with Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher and etc. How's he gonna play them 
Kagawa, Janu, Carrick and Fletch are the only good names out of that list. Moyes can make it work if he shifts the midfield, United need to stop playing with out and out wingers anyways, that's not helping them.
January 30, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
Drebrooklyn

Kagawa, Janu, Carrick and Fletch are the only good names out of that list. Moyes can make it work if he shifts the midfield, United need to stop playing with out and out wingers anyways, that's not helping them.
Valencia is the only out and out winger we have. Nani and Young cut in way too much because they can't cross for shit.
January 30, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
YoungRizal

Valencia is the only out and out winger we have. Nani and Young cut in way too much because they can't cross for shit.
Valencia has been puttin in work cool

January 31, 2014 @ 05:27 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

They cut in when in possession but without it they don't drop deep and get involved in the play really so I'd still consider them pretty direct, out and out strikers. Say for example you play Mata wide, he will drop deeper and will act as a spare man in midfield, that's what we do with Cazorla, that way you can overload almost everywhere on the pitch.

Wenger employs an out and out winger, in Walcott/Gnarby/Podolski (Who also cuts in alot but is still very direct) and a winger/midfielder, the likes of Cazorla (Or when he sometimes plays Wilshere or played Ramsey wide), I think in modern football you need that. If you're gonna play very direct wingers they need to consistently make runs behind the defence, that's why Barca can play with Alexis/Pedro/Tello/Neymar, they're all pretty direct, especially the first 3, but they make very good runs so the midfield can provide through balls that way. On the other hand someone like Valencia is a winger who hugs the touchline more so putting him through on goal with through balls is less likely. So for me, considering that he won't be scoring loads, won't get involved in the play and will only be putting in mostly useless crosses, an out and out winger like him isn't the best option.

I reckon if Young/Nani had better finishing, it would work out better even. Would have a goal threat from one side and Valencia providing crosses.
February 1, 2014 @ 03:09 AM
NapoleonComplex

Kim Kallstrom tho....alright Wenger 

February 4, 2014 @ 12:28 AM
J THRILLLAH

February 4, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
Twelve

Kim Kallstrom tho....alright Wenger 
Injured player to cover our injured players.confused
February 5, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Kallstrom is for the later title run in, that's pretty obvious.

If anything he wouldve been incredibly short term because Flam is back in a couple games and Ramsey will be back in a few weeks.
February 7, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
GoRubio

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26089421

Damn. Vidic abandoning ship at the end of the season. He knows there's no hope for Man U at this point.
February 8, 2014 @ 02:44 PM
NapoleonComplex

loads of Arsenal players decide to go missing in big games. hopefully the visit of midtable man united will renew thier confidence. smfh 
fair play to liverpool see you next sunday. 

February 9, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
J THRILLLAH

Please login first to reply.