February 15, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
deadstock_sole

some ppl here need to chill out this is YOUR top NBA players not the BEST NBA players...

1.) Chris Bosh
2.) Jamario Moon ---- DUNK CONTEST CHAMP '07-'08
3.) Dwight Howard --- 2nd..
4.) Andrea Bargnani
5.) Kobe Bryant
February 15, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
HipHopPunk

ne ways

1.Kobe Bryant
2.LBJ
3.DWIGHT HOWARD
4.KG
5.Melo

nice list but melo has alot of growing up to do. plus no defense.
February 15, 2008 @ 02:51 PM
HipHopPunk

some ppl here need to chill out this is YOUR top NBA players not the BEST NBA players...

1.) Chris Bosh
2.) Jamario Moon ---- DUNK CONTEST CHAMP '07-'08
3.) Dwight Howard --- 2nd..
4.) Andrea Bargnani
5.) Kobe Bryant

what is the difference of top and best??? lol...andrea bargnani??? lmao
jamario moon?
ok..you should say this is your favorite players.
February 18, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
datxiecray

what is the difference of top and best??? lol...andrea bargnani??? lmao
jamario moon?
ok..you should say this is your favorite players.

clearly a biased raptors fan
February 18, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
steveee

lets see.

kobe bryant - no brainer, best offensive guard in the last 5 years + and he is not scared to play defense
lebron james - on the road to being one of the best to play the game, needs to work on on-ball defense, shooting, etc
chris paul - he plays the point guard position very well, a little wild sometimes but he has his game down to a science
kevin garnett - polished big man game, can grab 20 boards any given night. he can shoot the 15 ft easy, intensity is an under-statement
baron davis - hate all you want, but baron davis is probably the most explosive, streaky player in the game. once he gets hot, it is no stopping him.
February 19, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
realignant

not in order.

as of now:
chris paul.
kobe bryant.
lebron james.
amare stoudemire or kevin garnett.
dwight howard.

in the near future.
chris paul.
brandon roy.
kevin durant.
rudy gay.
andrew bynum or al horford, the center point is very hard to choose from, so many great big mens
February 19, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
thephreak

not in order.

as of now:
chris paul.
kobe bryant.
lebron james.
amare stoudemire or kevin garnett.
dwight howard.

in the near future.
chris paul.
brandon roy.
kevin durant.
rudy gay.
andrew bynum or al horford, the center point is very hard to choose from, so many great big mens

lol, your "as of now" roster will still be at the top in the "near future"

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 19, 2008 @ 07:47 PM
realignant

cool, ahaha i know right, most of em hasn't even reached their prime yet.
February 19, 2008 @ 08:05 PM
steveee

cp3 is good already kream! rudy gay needs a better team around him, so he can mature into a better player.
February 19, 2008 @ 10:23 PM
sydneysneaker

lol, your "as of now" roster will still be at the top in the "near future"

he only got chris paul as the only player in his "as of now" and "near future" lists
March 4, 2008 @ 01:44 PM
ZeitGeist

There's no way Steve Nash wins MVP again the way Chris Paul schooled him this year.

My list would go:

Kobe
LeBron
Chris Paul
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett

Possibly in that order. I was also considering Shawn Marion, Baron Davis, and Allen Iverson.
March 4, 2008 @ 02:01 PM
HipHopPunk

There's no way Steve Nash wins MVP again the way Chris Paul schooled him this year.

My list would go:

Kobe
LeBron
Chris Paul
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett

Possibly in that order. I was also considering Shawn Marion, Baron Davis, and Allen Iverson.

great list! but marion, davis and ai? thank god u were only considering...
March 4, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
Wu-TangForever

1. kobe
2. sheed - love him, no homo, he is unguardable
3. lebron
4. cp3
5. dwight howard

maybe not the best, but my favorite to watch
March 4, 2008 @ 05:36 PM
thephreak

cp3 is good already kream! rudy gay needs a better team around him, so he can mature into a better player.

hmm...i say Rudy Gay needs a crappy team to show how good he can be. A young player who can become really good does not get enough minutes or attention on a good team.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

March 5, 2008 @ 01:02 PM
louis-lau

my top 5 players would be, kobe bryant, jason kidd, dwight howard, pau gasol, and derek fisher.

kobe bryant because he is the one that influenced me to start playing the game of basketball, after the 05 laker season i fell in love with basketball. he is the greatest shooting guard of all time, he can score at will, pass just as good as any guard, he can defend, and he is a leader.

jason kidd, a skilled point guard that knows how to throw dimes, he can play defense, and he is his probably the best rebounding point guard in the league.

dwight howard, he is just a beast, runs the court like a shooting guard, and can finish at the basket, once he has go to post up moves he will be unstoppable, a great rebounder too.

pau gasol one of the most skilled and versatile centers in the game. he can pass, shoot, and finish at the basket. has a high basketball IQ.

last but not least derek fisher, he is another big influence to me with basketball, we are pretty much the same height and i have a similar game to him. also ive seen him in real life a lot of times because he used to go practice at the same gym as me because he lived near me but after him getting traded to the jazz after the warriors i dont see him anymore. any now he is on the lakers so he probably won't be going to my gym anytime soon.

o yeah before people start to talk about being bias about the lakers, im not stating the best in the league, im just stating my favorite players in the league, but in that list kobe bryant is the greatest of all time.
March 6, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
HabsFan

THE 5 BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW: In order

-Kevin Garnett
-Lebron James
-Kobe Bryant
-Chris Paul
-Tim Duncan
March 6, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
HipHopPunk

LAST TWO POSTS BEFORE ME IS KINDA FUNNY..LOL...
kobe is the best in todays game but of all time? WE all know who that is..kobe's idol-MJ.
and...
kg and bron over kobe??? lol...
March 6, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
HabsFan

LAST TWO POSTS BEFORE ME IS KINDA FUNNY..LOL...
kobe is the best in todays game but of all time? WE all know who that is..kobe's idol-MJ.
and...
kg and bron over kobe??? lol...

He plays defense...and he's a real fuckin' leader. Lebron and Kobe is such a toss-up...yeah I put Bron over Kobe on that list but it could be the other way around...I don't really care. KG isn't as great offensively as Bron and KB but he does everything perfectly.Kobe's lakers weren't an amazing team until they got Pau Gasol...a proven NBA All-Star center. It's not by accident that he(KG) ended up having the most votes for the all-star game. And don't get me wrong here...Kobe is a mega superstar because of his skills. I'm not saying that KG is hands down the better overall player...it's by a hair.
March 6, 2008 @ 06:49 PM

Inactive

Kobe's lakers weren't an amazing team until they got Pau Gasol...a proven NBA All-Star center.

Not true. Gasol will make them a much more dangerous team no doubt (especially during playoff time), but the Lakers were in the top 5 record wise before Gasol even came aboard.
March 6, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
HabsFan

Not true. Gasol will make them a much more dangerous team no doubt (especially during playoff time), but the Lakers were in the top 5 record wise before Gasol even came aboard.

In the nba or the west?

If it's true...my bad then.
March 6, 2008 @ 07:30 PM
steveee

In the nba or the west?

If it's true...my bad then.

in the league.
March 8, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
Citizen-16657

Penny Hardaway
David Robinson
Karl Malone
Dee Brown
Charles Barkley
March 11, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
jgoldson

Penny Hardaway
David Robinson
Karl Malone
Dee Brown
Charles Barkley

Haha, what year would that be for? Actually, Dee Brown was a solid player but I don't think he was ever close to being in the top 5 players in the league.
March 11, 2008 @ 01:12 PM
KENNN

my top 5 players would be, kobe bryant, jason kidd, dwight howard, pau gasol, and derek fisher.

kobe bryant because he is the one that influenced me to start playing the game of basketball, after the 05 laker season i fell in love with basketball. he is the greatest shooting guard of all time, he can score at will, pass just as good as any guard, he can defend, and he is a leader.

jason kidd, a skilled point guard that knows how to throw dimes, he can play defense, and he is his probably the best rebounding point guard in the league.

dwight howard, he is just a beast, runs the court like a shooting guard, and can finish at the basket, once he has go to post up moves he will be unstoppable, a great rebounder too.

pau gasol one of the most skilled and versatile centers in the game. he can pass, shoot, and finish at the basket. has a high basketball IQ.

last but not least derek fisher, he is another big influence to me with basketball, we are pretty much the same height and i have a similar game to him. also ive seen him in real life a lot of times because he used to go practice at the same gym as me because he lived near me but after him getting traded to the jazz after the warriors i dont see him anymore. any now he is on the lakers so he probably won't be going to my gym anytime soon.

o yeah before people start to talk about being bias about the lakers, im not stating the best in the league, im just stating my favorite players in the league, but in that list kobe bryant is the greatest of all time.

How does Dwight Howard run the court like he's a SG. You stupid xxkrnxx oh look at me I have korean pride because I have a 3 inch penis homo.
March 11, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
KENNN

Haha, what year would that be for? Actually, Dee Brown was a solid player but I don't think he was ever close to being in the top 5 players in the league.

That's HIS 5 favorite. Not the top 5 NBA player in points, assists, blocks, or any other categories for that matter.

Please login first to reply.