January 5, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
KUSH

if anyone asks you, dont say you quit... say you dont smoke.. get some xanax also lol
January 5, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
go0seMUFC

shock therapy
January 5, 2009 @ 04:35 PM
Theseventhletter

most states have hotlines to call if you need advice and methods on quitting. My best advice would be to have your friends get on your ass about it. tell them no matter what if they see you with a cigarette in your mouth to make you put it out or take it away from you. You'll be pretty pissed about it but you know your friends care.
January 5, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
Ed.Hooligan

I don't know how to quit. In fact I'm puffin a Newpizzy as I type this...It seems stressful thinking about it, so I don't think about it at all. Eventhough I'm 100% aware of the fact that I'm giving my health a good ol' fashioned buttfuck.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

January 5, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
Chahin

don't quit, just start smoking Gitanes
January 5, 2009 @ 06:59 PM
Aww Skills

don't quit..there's nothing better than the first cig of the day.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
Flatland Funk

I had a situation like artis where i was sick and out of cigs so i just stopped and didnt crave it and this went on for like over a month. But i just copped a pack saturday and chiefed like 5 of them shits today. Im going back to not smoking after this pack though. Yellow teeth and smelling like smoke all the time isnt worth what I "think" i get out of it.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
BruhMan

I had a situation like artis where i was sick and out of cigs so i just stopped and didnt crave it and this went on for like over a month. But i just copped a pack saturday and chiefed like 5 of them shits today. Im going back to not smoking after this pack though. Yellow teeth and smelling like smoke all the time isnt worth what I "think" i get out of it.

i've heard so many nigs say that shit lol. my advice would be to just throw the current pack away.
January 5, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
Dj Homme

You should get addicted to something more like games or something.
January 5, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
eholt3p

u probably already have pre-cancerous cells in your lungs

hahaha real optimisitic.
January 5, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Razors Edge

online, order a box or so of "ecstacy", their "herbal cigerretes", they have no nicotine n shit, but they help you quit... I dont really have a big nicotine dependance yet, but i'm just addicted to smoking somthing, so if i was to quit I'd move onto that shit till i can stop smoking
January 6, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
Joweee

electronic cigarette...no, seriously

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-cigarette
January 6, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Do it, and committ yourself to it.

No excuses just get it done.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 7, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
Taiwanese.

its got you hooked like hooked on phonics

fag
January 7, 2009 @ 04:41 PM
edmoney90

online, order a box or so of "ecstacy", their "herbal cigerretes", they have no nicotine n shit, but they help you quit... I dont really have a big nicotine dependance yet, but i'm just addicted to smoking somthing, so if i was to quit I'd move onto that shit till i can stop smoking

Oh GOD NO those are fucking disgusting
Taste like raw carrots
January 7, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

I smoke but I could be wrong about this. I think it's more about willpower than an actual addiction to nicotine. I have a friend and him and I started smoking around the same time, maybe a week difference of each other. I saw myself in a really bad rut with things (job, school, gf, etc.) and I noticed I smoked more and more. I'd be at an upwards of two packs a day, and if I faught with my girlfriend that night, it'd be three easily. He doesn't smoke as much, it'd take him a couple of days to get through a pack. There's been times where I just didn't have any or just stopped because it wasn't really worth it and didn't want it. I'd go days and sometimes weeks without it and I was fine. My mom has been a smoker for 35 years and she said if you were to quit, you'd get fat and be irritable all the time. Hasn't happened yet. Whereas my friend simply cannot stop and he'll flip a shit if he doesn't have any and he's the epitomy of a smoker trying to quit more or less. I just think it comes down to willpower.
January 7, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
nucky

smoke herb instead
January 7, 2009 @ 08:51 PM
Logikal Accord

I quit from 1/1/09 - 1/4/09.

Oh wells. Cut down to 2-3 a day during the week right now.
January 7, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
stuffle

been like 3 weeks since i quite, i just find people to hangout with that think its bad but people that you know and are friends with so you care about there opinion so when ur with them ur less tempted
January 7, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
CASHVILLE.931

If you're trying to quit weed, good luck to you smile

*rolls eyes*
January 7, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
Jo_Ill

*rolls blunt*
January 7, 2009 @ 09:24 PM
swagasfuck

*barrel roll*
January 7, 2009 @ 09:25 PM
SubPrime

i'm watching patrick swayze on barbra walters, nh

but smoking causes pancreatic cancer, which is the worst cancer of them all, it spreads and metastisizes throughout the body
January 7, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
chkoo

January 8, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
F/22

one strategy
honestly its will power.
Go however long you can with a cigarette, the moment you give in smoke the nastiest cigarette(my opinion camel 9s) go off and buy the pack dont carry it because than you might just smoke them more often.
January 8, 2009 @ 12:07 AM
Dj Homme

good luck with that, if you want to live then stop.
January 8, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
Darter

People who don't smoke or haven't smoked shouldn't post in this thread because they will give no advise that's worth reading, we know the health effects already. I say cold turkey but also don't get into situations that temp you to smoke. If there are people who smoke with you and places and times you tend to smoke, avoid them for a while. I think half of the addiction is physiological. I've smoked about five packs a week for years and i have stopped for weeks at a time when I've been sick and stayed home. It got hard when ever i would hang with my smoking friends or go outside with people at break when I was at work. So my best advise would be to change your routine while you try to quit and it should be WAY easier, but it does take some self control.
January 8, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
EekaMouse

I remember after years and years of smoking, I finally played some football with some buds and after literally one play, I was so winded and I already knew the answer to why I was. I usually do Lent [Give up something for 40 days and 40 nights] every year just to see how much will power I have. A couple of years ago I gave up on cigarettes and that continued on for a year. After that I started up smoking again just because it went so well with drinking. After that I just weighed the pros and cons of smoking and said fuck it, it's not worth it. I've seen alot of close people in my life die of lung cancer or some tobacco related incident. I want to live long enough to see my kids grow up, assuming I get some.
January 8, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
ethank11

Obviously everyone is different, but a lot of people I know have successfully gone cold turkey, myself included. I just stopped buying packs, and turned down cigarettes by simply saying, "No thanks, I'm trying to quit." People will understand, and won't think any less of you. As lame as it sounds, all it takes is a little self-control and belief in your own ability to overcome the addiction.
January 8, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
KlAzE1

quitter

Please login first to reply.