Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 1, 2008 @ 09:43 PM
bossdonkiddavel

ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!

kinda long but worth the read

its been a while since i posted a thread, and last night was definately thread worthy

ima just start when we in the car, so we were on our way to pick up my homies cousin, and we're all like 10 deep in two cars already so we go scoop him and head on over to this party his cousin told us about or whatever, and on the way there i threw back a pint of jack daniels that i copped and just started to crack my 40 to finish of the night, so we get to party and we all group up outside the house

we're chillen and i crack my 40 again and took a third swig of it before we headed in and i was already drunk...not hammered, but drunk enough to fuck some shit up, so my boys cousin looks at me as i put the 40 on the ground and goes, "son are you good", and i looked at him and laughed and said "son no, im gonna whal, i already know it" and he goes " no youre not son i trust you" and i just and said " you shouldnt", but anyways we all walk into the crib son and the hoes is out son! but then this white bitch out of LEFT FUCKING FIELD!!!!! starts screaming on me as im sippin on my 40 again and goes "BLAH BLAH BLAH, GET OUT MY HOUSE, I DONT KNOW YOU GUYS, GET THE FUCK OUT BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" and im thinking to myself, what the fuck did i do, i just fucking got here, but whatever she walks away and starts screamin on some one else, so i try to blend in and shit, and then out of no where this suit and tie, house NlGGER comes out of left field and goes, "come one guys ima need you to go outside for like 5 minutes because there was just a fight and we'll let you back in in a second yadda yadda yadda", and im like "son, why the fuck are you lying, like *****s dont have to be here just keep it real, like *****s will be out, but if try to do me dirtty, like *****s is gonna trip on kidds and its gonna be a problem", wateva wateva he just keeps talkin and im like "b, im bout to crack you kidd, like keep it moving, cuz wee are way to deep not to trip on yall in here and take this party over" then my homie calms me down and 3 second later this black bitch comes out and starts WHALIN! so im like fuck it i dont want to argue just go get your boyfriend, tell him come outside and ill mangle him three second style...if hes not here get ya brother, if not get ya father"

another 15-20 minutes of arguing nothing pops off and the homies pull me outside, and as we're leaving the house some botch throws a beer and hits two of my homies, so we're whalin for a couple more minutes and then left really

i get the car with 3 other homies and everybody else hopped in the other car, so im like son...yall *****s shoulda let me whal like i wanted son (because they never do when im drunk), and my homie that was driving stars spazzin like "THAT BITCH GOT BEER ON MY FUR SON, FUCK THAT, GO WHAL" so he bust the Uie, and let me and my homie out (who just came home from a little 2 month bid, nothing serious) so i grab the 40 out the trunk and walk up to the house and som kidds were on the steps, and im like, "yalll dont live here right", and they said naw and im like so yall dont care right and they were like "naw why, what are you talking about?' and

BWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

smoove threw the 40 threw the front fucking door, shit went threw the glass screen and door, and then the second door window that was big as hell, and i smooth hauled ass to get back in the car, and the street was only like 15 yards from the steps, so me and the homie are haulin and i look at him aright as we got the street and he stopped and then i looked left to see what happened and I GOT FUCKING SMAKED BY A FUCKING SUV!! like i i saw it coming and was too drunk to stop, and some movie shit ame to mind like yo, if i jump i could prolly make it because one or two thing were gonna happen, i was either A gonna smooth slide across the hood like the dukes of hazard, or B just make it and on some matrix shit and hop in the car a make a smooth getaway

but it didnt go down like that, i got fucking MACKED< did a backflip in the air and landed on my fucking feet, hopped up on some rick flair shit like "WOOOOOOOOOOO, where is my shoe!, let me get my shoe and we're out"

but some guy hops out his car and goes "im a marine, i want that kidds name, im calling the cops right now", but i was drunk and i got warrants so i hopped in the car and we pealed off, and my other homie stayed with the rest of my homies and tried to fight someone, but i dont know cuz i wasnt there

at the end of the night we all head back to the homies crib after going to the chicken shack and just kicked it

and now i got a bruised leg, and i think i have a hairline fracture in my ass bone...it really wasnt worth it, but i aint whal like that in a while, so it felt good

happy fucking new years everybody
January 1, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
BruhMan

damn niigga. you should go to the hospital and get checked out son. how fast was the suv going??
January 1, 2008 @ 09:56 PM
bossdonkiddavel

im pretty sure its not english either...but hey lol and yeah it was a hell of a fucking night

and im too fucking hardbody for the hospital!! lol sike naw im going tomorrow god willing i just got paid today and my doctors office was closed today , and im not try to pay 50 dollars for the fucking emergency room, so ima just thug it out another day and go to the hospital befor ei head out to new york tomorrow

and i never found my shoe
January 1, 2008 @ 09:59 PM
Mikes'n'1's

U've had a hell of a new years
January 1, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
Weakend

damn, i wanna kick it with datkidd
January 1, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
JKISSI

Bout to say u better go to the hospital kid to be safe never know you might have some internal stuff god forbid
January 1, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
bossdonkiddavel

i was thinking that, but then again i really only got hit on my inner thigh and my ass bone, and they both hurt like hell, but no where else hurts, so i think im hood, but im gonna just get it checked out tomorrow on the strength, cuz im not tryna wake up in a week hurting bad!
January 1, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
bossdonkiddavel

the w)taps authentics from the first set they released..i need another pair NOW!! i worn those sneakers fucking all the time, ill prolly just buy an all black pair tomorrow...no biggie really i guess

i just came home, changed into my 3's and left out again, with a bad leg and a new limp
January 1, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
$nack$

well i hope n 2008 u learn your not a thug , u should stop trying to be one cause you suck , and to say u was drunk you remeber alot of details .
January 1, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
bossdonkiddavel

well i hope n 2008 u learn your not a thug , u should stop trying to be one cause you suck , and to say u was drunk you remeber alot of details .

i hope for rest of 2008 you dont do as much hating as you are now, and i can hold my liquor pretty well lil man thats why i remembered, and i was with 10 of my homies that constantly reminded me of what happened

but its ok though bitch...im not asking you for anything...and you prolly got alot more people on a long list of *****s doing better than you to hate on tonight

so ill just let you live and not bite ya head off
January 1, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
fudatskee

that was dumb, maybe u'll mature in '08
January 1, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

i'm sure they talked about it within their group of friends so he knows what happened.

When we used to get crazy and we'd be all fucked up we would go get some eats and put the peices together, exaggerating here and there. Its all in fun.
January 1, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
bossdonkiddavel

that was dumb, maybe u'll mature in '08

son its called gettin drunk and having fun with your friends

if kidds got out more and moved from infront of their fucking computer screens for more than 5 minutes they would know what its like

shit happens when your drunk, and this is just one of them
January 1, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
kdiddy

If a shit load of folks I didn't know rolled up to my house, I would have outed them too. I just wouldn't have beat around the bush with the shit. I wouldn't be a prick about it though, as hard as that is when you're kicking someone out. Not to hate, but getting smashed by the SUV was karma, it just caught up fast.
January 1, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
Crejus

son that story had me rolling...that white chick who you said was wildin shit remind me of crashing them private school parties when I was back in the island.....when you said you got hit by the suv no lie I spitted up my cranberry juice i ain't mean to laugh but that shit was funny cuz i thought you was gonna say the 5-0 rolled up on ya'll but when you said you got hit by the truck that shit had me rolling ...your new years was a night my shit I was in the crib full bootle of grey goose I couldn't even hit that shit ***** like me had the BG's couldn't go nowhere I ain't tryna shit myself
January 1, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
BruhMan

damn creativebread. shit sucks man. niigga had the bubble guts. LMAO!!!!!
January 1, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
e

once I saw you got smacked by the truck I backed up from the screen like suprised
take your fuckin ass to the doctors...

not a bad read though cool
January 1, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
Crejus

yeah artis shit sucked
January 1, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
20hundred

wtf does whal mean?
January 1, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
Crejus

wtf does whal mean?

whal=wild out
January 1, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
Jon's_Coffee_Shop

That's what's up kidd. You should have found the bitch and cracked a 40 on her hoe ass head. LMAO at the ass fracture, hope it doesn't hurt too much homie. Yo pm me about you know what. smile
January 2, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
bossdonkiddavel

If a shit load of folks I didn't know rolled up to my house, I would have outed them too. I just wouldn't have beat around the bush with the shit. I wouldn't be a prick about it though, as hard as that is when you're kicking someone out. Not to hate, but getting smashed by the SUV was karma, it just caught up fast.

word i feel you, i kinda did deserve it, but thank god im still alive, ive been blessed in so many ways this past year, and that is definately one of them

i woulda tried to kick kidds i didnt know out my house too yo, thats why i didnt mind just leaving at first but i was drunk and i was getting yelled at so i just whaled
January 2, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
GrainBelt

ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!

I GOT FUCKING SMAKED BY A FUCKING SUV!! like i i saw it coming and was too drunk to stop, and some movie shit ame to mind like yo, if i jump i could prolly make it because one or two thing were gonna happen, i was either A gonna smooth slide across the hood like the dukes of hazard, or B just make it and on some matrix shit and hop in the car a make a smooth getaway

but it didnt go down like that, i got fucking MACKED< did a backflip in the air and landed on my fucking feet, hopped up on some rick flair shit like "WOOOOOOOOOOO, where is my shoe!, let me get my shoe and we're out"

but some guy hops out his car and goes "im a marine, i want that kidds name, im calling the cops right now", but i was drunk and i got warrants so i hopped in the car and we pealed off, and my other homie stayed with the rest of my homies and tried to fight someone, but i dont know cuz i wasnt there

at the end of the night we all head back to the homies crib after going to the chicken shack and just kicked it

and now i got a bruised leg, and i think i have a hairline fracture in my ass bone...it really wasnt worth it, but i aint whal like that in a while, so it felt good

happy fucking new years everybody

that shit had me laughin pretty hard.

so let's check the stereotypical scoreboard for this story.
1) the grammar, spelling, and language used
2) the chicken before you went home
3) malt liquor.

gotta love it, good stuff my man
January 2, 2008 @ 01:20 AM
bossdonkiddavel

3) malt liquor.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i laughed so hard i fucking coughed

pretty ******ish of me huh?
January 2, 2008 @ 02:52 AM
Hyper.

3) malt liquor.

oh my god...you are in for some serious shit if you're white.
January 2, 2008 @ 04:34 AM
Charged..

Ive had more interesting stories while taking a shit.
*Yawn*

I hope the police catch your bitch ass and you go to jail hoe.
By the way, I was in LA at the fuckin shop you were at the fuckin day you told me to be there. One hour of waiting and you weren't there so I fuckin dipped you pussy ass hoe. Shoulda given me a # so I coulda contacted you and beat the living fuck outta you
January 2, 2008 @ 05:12 AM
saftis

Ive had more interesting stories while taking a shit.
*Yawn*

I hope the police catch your bitch ass and you go to jail hoe.
By the way, I was in LA at the fuckin shop you were at the fuckin day you told me to be there. One hour of waiting and you weren't there so I fuckin dipped you pussy ass hoe. Shoulda given me a # so I coulda contacted you and beat the living fuck outta you

give me your jewgold!!
January 2, 2008 @ 08:59 AM
SJEORD!

haha nice story. Its like what you and the others said. 1) some people do remember a lot, even after a lot of drinks (nye is very clear to me) + 2) any memory gaps can be filled in (which makes some evenings better, some worse hehe).

But i didnt see a thread about new years evenings and adventures and stuff. My night was kankerlauw... as in real nice. (girl from finland , nice...)

Shall i tell my story here?
January 2, 2008 @ 09:19 AM
karl winslow

I think the REAL important question here is:
What shoe did you lose??
January 2, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
bossdonkiddavel

I think the REAL important question here is:
What shoe did you lose??

the first series of w)taps authentics, the one with the little w's , nothing big

Please login first to reply.