Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 9, 2014 @ 05:04 PM
PowerCum

the level of disrespect is unreal lol 
what would yall have done
May 9, 2014 @ 05:09 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

thread will be locked if yall gonna start throwing racist remarks at eachother

on topic: azn bz was clearly feeling the white boy but the guy should have stepped up and let the white guy know he needs to fuck off, but instead he remained beta as fuck so he got his bz stolen

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 9, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
brittneykitty

i don't like asian girls, so I wouldn't have snatched her up

pretty funny vid though

chilln with two dykes watchn miami vice

May 9, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
YoungRizal

They are in HK and locals are always ready to leave their boyfriends for a white guy. I'm not surprise she dipped with the foreigner. And maybe the local dude scared to touch a foreigner due to the fact his foreigner. In certain countries, white dudes get a pass on about anything aside from drugs and murder. Officials and other people will listen to the foreigners story first then deal with the local after. That white privilege is almost as good as affirmative action. 

Edit: the local dude did the right thing 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 9, 2014 @ 05:20 PM
unoedoe

The frailty. At least stand up for yourself.

In the end-never trust a hoe.
May 9, 2014 @ 05:25 PM
playboyxxx

bruhhhhh cmon dude either let go that stupid bitch right away n tell her wassup or beat that nigga smh wow. she was cute tho

pink like hamilton

May 9, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
PowerCum

that shit was hard to watch, these hoes aint loyal 
i don't think that chick was his girl though probably some jump off he met at a club. he shouldve still checked that white boy and afterwards told that bitch to get the fuck outta his face. 
May 9, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
blaagh

stay taking L's.

est. mcmxcii

May 9, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
sharkin

Bound to happen when society treats women like shit..

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

May 9, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
GxoctFace

How you gonna let the guy hug your bitch while holding her hand!? This shit got me heated. I wanna smack the asian dude. confused

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 9, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
accro

The guy seems almost uninterested enough to make me think that maybe they're just friends. If she really is the asian dude's girlfriend, that's shocking he just stands there holding her hand like a bitch. 
May 9, 2014 @ 06:04 PM
Llama

This guy gave an L to all asians bruh... shame on his family.
May 9, 2014 @ 06:08 PM
PowerCum

They are in HK and locals are always ready to leave their boyfriends for a white guy. I'm not surprise she dipped with the foreigner. And maybe the local dude scared to touch a foreigner due to the fact his foreigner. In certain countries, white dudes get a pass on about anything aside from drugs and murder. Officials and other people will listen to the foreigners story first then deal with the local after. That white privilege is almost as good as affirmative action. 

yall think this shit bout to go viral in hong kong? 
if it does, locals might actually start punking these foreigners more
May 9, 2014 @ 06:09 PM
thatniggatho

Good info. Thanks for the drop. 

For everyone else commenting : 
Why the fuck would any self respecting man get up in a Nigga's face over some thot? 
If that Hoe will do that shit in your face, wtf you think she doing when you're not around?

She's a hoe so she never was his... 
Being an alpha male is going to jail over some thot? 

Personally, I would never disrespect a nigga like that to his face while i'm overseas no matter how much of a slore his girl is.. That's a quick way to catch a kitchen knife in the side down some back alley .. over a thot. These white nukkahs don't learn until they're on some news special.
May 9, 2014 @ 06:10 PM
oneallah

def not his girl if she did that,
dude honestly looks like there pimp or some shit
or chicks might just be hoes dude picked from the bar
May 9, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

i cant believe i fuckin watched that

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 9, 2014 @ 06:16 PM
PowerCum

im bout to bag multiple pawgs this weekend one time for the L this nikka took lol 
May 9, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
all_seeing_eye

im bout to bag multiple pawgs this weekend one time for the L this nikka took lol 
no you're not

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

May 9, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
Erfworm

If it was just some girl id picked up in a club, I would have punched macklemore and told the bitch to do one asap. If she was my girl I would have punched macklemore repeatedly til he was slumped in the gutter, and then told the bitch to do one.
May 9, 2014 @ 06:20 PM
all_seeing_eye

i don't like asian girls, so I wouldn't have snatched her up

pretty funny vid though
aren't u a girl

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

May 9, 2014 @ 06:41 PM
Potent

A man can't take your woman but he can take your hoe...
May 9, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
backlikethat

Why the fuck would any self respecting man get up in a Nigga's face over some thot? 
If that Hoe will do that shit in your face, wtf you think she doing when you're not around?

Personally, I would never disrespect a nigga like that to his face while i'm overseas no matter how much of a slore his girl is.. That's a quick way to catch a kitchen knife in the side down some back alley .. over a thot. These white nukkahs don't learn until they're on some news special.

This.

If shit happened to me i'd just bounce and do my thang. if she was a ride or die chick she'd smack the white boy in the face. but na she just a hoe
May 9, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
accro

This.

If shit happened to me i'd just bounce and do my thang. if she was a ride or die chick she'd smack the white boy in the face. but na she just a hoe
Really? You'd do nothing? Shit, I couldn't just sit back and let that happen. Even if it weren't for the girl, the dude is straight up disrespecting the other guy - As male chauvinist and primitive as it sounds, when a girl is with me she 'belongs' to me. I'd step up to the guy, then ditch the girl. If you just walk off without doing nothing you look even more beta than staying there and letting it happen. You gotta make a girl yours.
May 9, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
Pantic

Yoooo this is the funniest video i've seen in a very long time cool

Reak talk tho there's so many women like her, not necessarily to the degree that you can steal em right infront of their boyfriend but she just can't deal with rejection and ends up going with it, dumb hoes
May 9, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
Sentimental

If she left that easy than she probably wasnt worth it. But if some dude seriously tried that shit with me, I'm not the type that would take that type of shit. I'd probably have to drop someone before im satisfied. Dude looks like the type of person that flashes his money to get bitches anyways, so this really isnt that big of a deal.

Fuck Off.

May 9, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
DaPark

man i felt that dude but if that was a hoe then no problem for him

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 9, 2014 @ 08:00 PM
Hellah Fresh

That frustration look of his in the 2nd part smh. Dude went from 150mph to -10 in 3 seconds.
May 9, 2014 @ 08:17 PM
Specification

that was painful to watch
May 9, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
Steady

The asian dude was mad beta but still that frail cac was an asshole for going that far. Pretty sad too cuz the cac is ugly as fuck.
May 9, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
HBer

these hoes ain't loyal.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Please login first to reply.