Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 17, 2014 @ 05:41 AM
kumonoy

Im insecure af that i don't know how to play shit. A lot of my friends play instruments and they fare better in life like in learning ability, socializing, etc...
March 17, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
meFLOW

broke boyz will b broke 

kings will rule 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 17, 2014 @ 06:08 AM
FLVMINCO

HB is looking real fucking emotional now a days, bruh you're just not musically inclined like your friends are. That's all, nothing more nothing less playing an instrument =/= being more socially inclined; there are people that can play an instrument that are offies and vice versa.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

March 17, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
mackness

A lot of musically inclined people are socially inept

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 17, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
all_seeing_eye

why would musically inclined people have erectile dysfunction

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

March 17, 2014 @ 06:24 AM
Vancouver

its true that learning music at a young age changes the way you think and brain activity and shit. as for socializing dont see how that would work unless they use their musical abilities as conversation or people know they play whatever like they're in a famous band. if u really feel that disadvantaged cuz u cant toot a fuking horn then just learn. its easy as fuck. getting good on the other hand is not. 
March 17, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
all_seeing_eye

Wtf my Google chrome cuts it off at ed... On pc....My phone says its now edge in

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

March 17, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
iggyhaxor

My friend played piano and allegedly raped 3 girls. Hes doing 10-12 now

Lmao
March 17, 2014 @ 08:11 AM
fucktyson

My friend played piano and allegedly raped 3 girls. Hes doing 10-12 now

Lmao
"Lmao" he's your friend.
March 17, 2014 @ 09:38 AM
iggyhaxor

I didnt know about it when we became friends, he was out on bail or some shit for ages before he just disappeared one day and we found out
March 17, 2014 @ 11:34 AM
Pantic

I've played drums since i was 11, played with alot of people in school, a couple of amateur bands and "big" musicals, and yeah the people you meet might be good at socializing, only among themselves tho.
I mean these people are fucking weirdos, you meet long haired dudes who lurk 4chan all day and hang out at a sidewalk drinking beers at night, the bitches are either extremely shy or act like they are constantly in a theater play.
Nobody is interested in education except if its Psychology or language, not one of these bums will take any sort of math course, and you're gonna need to bribe them with warm beer and pipe tobacco if you want to play some sort of sport in your off-time.
I've not formed one real friendship through music, at best i'll smoke a joint with some of them before dipping.
Fuck music hippies tbh.
March 17, 2014 @ 04:46 PM
guyitsmathew

lmfao^^ i think you're just hanging out with the wrong musicians 

i started to learn how to read music and play the guitar in middle school, learning how to read music is like learning a whole new language from scratch imo

but i dont think its affected my learning ability in anyway, other than learning to read music has taught me a lot of patience, self discipline and practice/study habits. those things are universal tho and can be learned in many other ways besides through playing an instrument

socializing ability? nah, thats so irrelevant lol

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

March 17, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
iggyhaxor

I wish i was one of those people who knew how to hear a song and replicate it on another instrument.

Ive heard people play sarah howells find yourself on piano and its amazing (its originally edm/trance type shit)

Please login first to reply.