FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 16, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
TheAlphaMale

He meant the chick was scummy for banging a guy while still in a relationship, not because you're a nigger

For you to say asian guys aren't pulling asian girls is just silly, it's pretty common

This thread is just stupid, can't believe I participated with my broad generalizations 
November 16, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
thatniggatho

He meant the chick was scummy for banging a guy while still in a relationship, not because you're a nigger

For you to say asian guys aren't pulling asian girls is just silly, it's pretty common

This thread is just stupid, can't believe I participated with my broad generalizations 
LMFAO ... Now I'm a 'nigger' 

She broke up w/ the guy later on after the party settled. The only reason she was dating an Asian guy (she doesn't find them desirable) was because her parents were forcing her to. Her experiences centered on being over-worshipped. She was to tired to drive back home and so was I. Friend previously offered guest room... Things went down there.

Asian women aren't supposed to get dicked down? Well, they do. 
But anyway, I was speaking in a broader sense than just my experience. Asian niggas stay salty about their women who step out of their ethnic circle.... They call them : scummy, uncultured, ugly, sluts, etc to try to justify why they didn't stay w/ their race. It's an attempt at feeling good about oneself... and it's childish. If it were 'commonly possible for Asian men to go out and pull dimes from other races, they wouldn't be so salty about their women. But therein lies the reason they stay salty : They can't commonly pull females from other races. 

But yeah, bring on the racial slurs. I've won.
November 16, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
It's Only Hype

What asians are salty about their women getting some?

November 16, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
TheAlphaMale

Didn't mean nigger as a diss, it's just a fun word to use online but never say in person
November 16, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
Sage

Smh you're all missing the point... 

www.mouthshuteyes0pen.tumblr.com

November 16, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
adoboFosho

Asians guys don't get too down on yourselves, you're still more popular than Indian men. Those niggas will never taste white pussy except maybe Aziz Ansari. 
Ummm... I see Indian dudes in cali easily pulling white chicks.. Most of my indian friends have all dated if not wified em'. Especially the cats from Dubai/etc ... They stay getting after the light skinned chicks. They aren't soft culturally, the ones here generally have money, they have great social circles, and a bunch love white women. 
u trollin

indian =/= dubai

dubai = oil $$$$

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 16, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
thatniggatho

Didn't mean nigger as a diss, it's just a fun word to use online but never say in person
none taken. I mean hey... I hope every dude is getting buns like the next dude. Now just aint the time in America for Asian niggas. They'll shine at some point.. but now just aint that time. No sense denying that truth but i could see, if it were me, i'd be trying 
November 16, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
thatniggatho

10char ///////

Please login first to reply.