Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 31, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

So I got this girl who wants me to use a gagball on her.
It's a little weird to me being I have not went too deep in the S&M department.
It's not really my thing to mix the pain with the pleasure beyond a smack on the ass or bruising the cheeks smashing.
I asked a few friends and they were like "Go for it but I never went in that hardcore."
So I am supposed to handle that tonight but here's the catch.... I have to buy it for her.
Where do I start? What's best for durability and performance? Any discount jawns? (The ones I saw were $$$)
Has anyone had a bad experience with this situation? Will post pics if I can later.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

October 31, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
JohnvHarrison

She wants you to buy it so she can use it with her other boyfriend

get played fuccboi

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 31, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
IveyAlumneye

First off, how the fuck can you possibly have 1000+ posts in like 4 months? Second, why don't you just use your cock on your boyfriends mouth if he really wants to be gagged that bad, and for 'discount jawns' just use a balloon animal dummy, why didn't you think of that ya dingus?
November 1, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Super Villain

HAHAHAHAHA "DISCOUNT" YOU WANT A FUCKIN USED GAGBALL ON YOUR BITCH??????

Honestly, my main bitch wanted to be tied up like bondage style. I did cuz im  4 realla.

Long story short, felt like i raped my girlfriend. She liked it. cool....I didn't....
November 1, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
November 1, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
goldANDsacks

HAHAHAHAHA "DISCOUNT" YOU WANT A FUCKIN USED GAGBALL ON YOUR BITCH??????

Honestly, my main bitch wanted to be tied up like bondage style. I did cuz im  4 realla.

Long story short, felt like i raped my girlfriend. She liked it. ....I didn't....
you're weak. have your bitch call me.
November 1, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
Fitch

OP

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_7?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=gag%20ball&sprefix=gagball%2Caps%2C155

... you don't have $10?
That's in my Amazon history now. They will now never cease to recommend such products to me.
November 1, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
thirdworlds

I be choking my bitch when we doing the nasty. #hardcorelifestyle

Please login first to reply.