Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 13, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
2 Phone Shawty

almost got caught fappin by my parents. I heard the front door starting to open while i was in the middle of beating my meat but luckily ya boy had that swiftness. turned off the computer and ran to the bathroom but my clothes was still in the living room. i had my towel so I played it off like i was bout to take a shower. then my parents came in. it was still awkard af and I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

May 13, 2014 @ 11:07 AM
jackowe

bump this thread is amazing

Supreme, OriginalFake, WTAPS, Stussy, DQM, KITH + More http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/207841

May 13, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
AmericanLegend

almost got caught fappin by my parents. I heard the front door starting to open while i was in the middle of beating my meat but luckily ya boy had that swiftness. turned off the computer and ran to the bathroom but my clothes was still in the living room. i had my towel so I played it off like i was bout to take a shower. then my parents came in. it was still awkard af and I feel embarrassed just thinking about it.
dead man we have all experienced this, me on a handful of occasions 

taste the glamour

June 30, 2014 @ 12:39 AM
Hypnosis

come on fam, lets revive this. thread had potential cool
June 30, 2014 @ 06:23 AM
D1Sellout

In 9th grade I was real frail but I decided I should start wrestling. 

First day of practice (most people quit so they never had tryouts). Anyways, the first day we were doing basic stuff. We got into a small circle type of shit where you went one on one as long as you could. 

My first time in the circle this dude threw me about 5 feet into a wall. This part was the L cause this girl I was talking to was there. 

Part 2. 

Idk if me being thrown did it, but that night I woke up with terrible pain in my crotch region. So my mom told me to take some advil and try to sleep it off. 

Nope, 3 hours later it was still there, we went to the hospital, my stepdad had to carry me cause I deadass couldn't walk. We go through everything to find out my right testicle twisted around something. I go in for this surgery, time passes, they told me they had to cut off half my right testicle. In fact, if we waited like 1 or 2 hours longer the entire thing would have been dead and I'd need an prosthetic.

My biggest L is me almost losing my dick at 14. 

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 30, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
D1Sellout

Another one

I was born with a serious stutter, I had pretty much no control of it until 10th grade. 

Every girl laughed except for the cool ones. This one, probably the finest 8th grade girl in Colorado at the time liked me. So we "dated" for about a week. 

The next week I found out one my old boys got her pregnant. 

I stuttered terribly
Good looking girl broke up with me
My home got her pregnant. 

3 L's in one

Ariana Grande wouldn't treat me like this

June 30, 2014 @ 02:23 PM
Ape

In 9th grade I was real frail but I decided I should start wrestling. 

First day of practice (most people quit so they never had tryouts). Anyways, the first day we were doing basic stuff. We got into a small circle type of shit where you went one on one as long as you could. 

My first time in the circle this dude threw me about 5 feet into a wall. This part was the L cause this girl I was talking to was there. 

Part 2. 

Idk if me being thrown did it, but that night I woke up with terrible pain in my crotch region. So my mom told me to take some advil and try to sleep it off. 

Nope, 3 hours later it was still there, we went to the hospital, my stepdad had to carry me cause I deadass couldn't walk. We go through everything to find out my right testicle twisted around something. I go in for this surgery, time passes, they told me they had to cut off half my right testicle. In fact, if we waited like 1 or 2 hours longer the entire thing would have been dead and I'd need an prosthetic.

My biggest L is me almost losing my dick at 14. 
wow

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 30, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
.AG23.

Fuck. I was 8 years old on the T ball team, we were about to play a game. I go to the concession stand to get a pickle cause I was hungry af, I eat a whole fucking pickle in like 2 minutes then I head out to the field (I was playing outfield) Anyway, the game started and I'm just standing there kicking around dirt when I get the bubble guts. Fuck I had to shit so bad but I was scared to just walk off the field and go poop. Well I fucking shit myself in my tight light grey baseball pants in front of a whole audience, you could see the shit seeping through. My dad had to walk me off the field as I cried with my pants filled with shit.
8 years old and still hitting off the tee. thats the real L
June 30, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
.AG23.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but since I have some free time at work, I'm mustering the courage to post this.

Basically, was at the club the other day with my boy from back home. I've got a girl, a good one too, but every once in a while, I need to go out to make sure I'm not losing my social skills with women. I had a few glasses of Johnnie Walker and was ready to hit the club. After navigating for about 30 minutes, I stepped out because I needed some air; the clubs in Seoul don't have a maximum capacity limit so shit gets stifling in there. There was a shorty looking bored so I swooped and started chopping it up. Her friend bounced with some other dude, so we went in, started macking, etc. I told her I had a lady and I came out to make some new friends. We were getting tired, so I asked her if she wanted to bounce, her response sadly was, I can't leave my friend here. 

Long story short, we were both looking for our friends and when she found her friend, she bounced. I don't know why I tried to play that Romeo role helping her look for her friend and shit. I made too many mistakes when the cards were in my favor at a couple points. First time I've gotten emotional over a ho at the club, on some Drake shit. Typing this now even makes me cower in shame as a man. Damn bro, I feel like I was being a little bitch and too clingy on a basic bitch. She was basic, but when I was feeling up on her, she had a tight body. Self enlisted in the Hall of Fame for taking L's. 
i feel you bro. Mines not as bad since i was younger, but i did the same shit at a house party. 10th grade AG holding some thots hand being dragged around looking for her friend. All with a big ass smile. L train boarded that night sad
July 9, 2014 @ 07:28 PM
from02hero

Bump....don't let this thread die
July 9, 2014 @ 09:14 PM
oneallah

Another one

I was born with a serious stutter, I had pretty much no control of it until 10th grade. 

Every girl laughed except for the cool ones. This one, probably the finest 8th grade girl in Colorado at the time liked me. So we "dated" for about a week. 

The next week I found out one my old boys got her pregnant. 

I stuttered terribly
Good looking girl broke up with me

3 L's in one
.......................yall get bitches pregnant in the 8th grade?
da fuq
July 9, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
Pantic

^how is that an L either way? Dodged a fucking bullet man if it was his kid his life would be over.
July 9, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
AmericanLegend

damn thats a huge L 
ur own homie fuking ur bitch and she fine then she gets prego DAMN

taste the glamour

July 9, 2014 @ 10:15 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

July 9, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
carloz1989

I take a permanent L with this bitch I was sprung up on my HS sweetheart. I threw this bitch a surprise party for her bday and this bitch went ahead and invited the fool she was fucking on the side to the party. I shook this niggas hand and chilled with him all night. I never even found out till months later when this nigga fessed up and told me. Of course I didnt believe him so we show up to her school (she had already graduated at the time) and call this bitch out in front of her entire class. I got made looking like a bitch in a room full of women (she was going to cosmetology school.) Anyways me and the bitch part ways and then a couple years later we start talking again and I introduce her to a group of friends i was hanging out with at the time. This bitch ends up getting nailed by all of them and is now the mother of one of the dudes I introduced her to. Fucked up part is I didn't know she was with dude at the time and I was smashing until I found out. Fuckn L for lyfe
July 9, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
AmericanLegend

I take a permanent L with this bitch I was sprung up on my HS sweetheart. I threw this bitch a surprise party for her bday and this bitch went ahead and invited the fool she was fucking on the side to the party. I shook this niggas hand and chilled with him all night. I never even found out till months later when this nigga fessed up and told me. Of course I didnt believe him so we show up to her school (she had already graduated at the time) and call this bitch out in front of her entire class. I got made looking like a bitch in a room full of women (she was going to cosmetology school.) Anyways me and the bitch part ways and then a couple years later we start talking again and I introduce her to a group of friends i was hanging out with at the time. This bitch ends up getting nailed by all of them and is now the mother of one of the dudes I introduced her to. Fucked up part is I didn't know she was with dude at the time and I was smashing until I found out. Fuckn L for lyfe
pics of this bitch?

taste the glamour

July 9, 2014 @ 11:37 PM
carloz1989

I never kept pix of this bitch. I'd post her name, but dont want to get banned. I've always been told she was really attractive tho, by both men and women.
July 9, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
Pantic

damn carloz that's one giant ass L... Never trust a bitch in cosmetology school.
July 9, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
carloz1989

L left me scarred for life Bruuuuh. Crazy shit is around the same time she got knocked up was the same time we were smashing and that baby lowkey looks like me. bahah imagine this nigga is raising my kid. i tried to talk to him too, but the nigga didnt want to believe me. This bitch's pussy has got magical powers.
July 10, 2014 @ 12:01 AM
chimpskibot

^bruh drop that shit with your homie you dodged that parenthood bullet.
July 10, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
carloz1989

^nah bruh he aint my homie. When I found out she was doing him dirty I told him bout it cuz she straight made him look like a bitch too by posting all kinds of shit about him on the interwebz while we were smashing. So I kept it real and told this nigga when I found out and he didnt want to believe me. Pussy power to the max I tell ya.
July 11, 2014 @ 08:37 AM
Wiseguy

the  power of pussy
13 days ago
Tetris_God

These ls are too intense

Please login first to reply.