Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 30, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
theycallmeblack

Who is the target customer for the clothing on this page?
http://www.ssense.com/men

The model is like 16, the clothing is ugly, "hip" and expen$$$$$$$$$$$ive. Do people spend that much money to look like an fraile guido douche?
July 30, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
koolgtrap

rich white people and coons
July 30, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
awhitehippy

Are you serious? Not at all. Tons of young people shop here, you don't have to be rich at all.
Ssense has cool stuff.

x

July 30, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Soul Rize

frial white boyz or indians who uses mommy or daddy's money

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 30, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
theycallmeblack

Are you serious? Not at all. Tons of young people shop here, you don't have to be rich at all.
Ssense has cool stuff.
There's some better stuff on the site if you go past the first page, but everything on the first page is ridiculous.

$836 Givenchy tee? $1350 Acne leather pants? $480 shirt with a meaningless dragon on it?
July 30, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
awhitehippy

Ssense has cool stuff.
There's some better stuff on the site if you go past the first page, but everything on the first page is ridiculous.

$836 Givenchy tee? $1350 Acne leather pants? $480 shirt with a meaningless dragon on it?
I know, I always browse Ssense. I've known about it for a while now so I may come off as a little biased.
But that's designer, you're paying for the name.

I live in Los Angeles, there's not a lot of people here into designer though. I always liked designer pieces -- well some, cause some are outright ugly.

A lot of people from /fa buy from here.

x

July 30, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
theycallmeblack

Ssense has cool stuff.

$836 Givenchy tee? $1350 Acne leather pants? $480 shirt with a meaningless dragon on it?
I know, I always browse Ssense. I've known about it for a while now so I may come off as a little biased.
But that's designer, you're paying for the name.

I live in Los Angeles, there's not a lot of people here into designer though. I always liked designer pieces -- well some, cause some are upright ugly.

You are no hippy.
July 30, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
99%Shit

I live in Los Angeles, there's not a lot of people here into designer though. I always liked designer pieces -- well some, cause some are upright ugly.
Oh yeah, LA is completely devoid of designer clothing...

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 30, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
Don Francisco

OP's mad he cant afford them dragon tees.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

July 30, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
cheyaaa

If you going to bash people for wearing high end clothing with a fashionable sense, you need a reality check. Most of you clowns think garbage streetwear like jordans, yeezy, the hundred, obey are in style. Well, here's a news flash for ya. You look like a tool and these companies are laughing at you for wearing a billboard promoting their advertisement. 

If you still wear these brands well into your adulthood, I'm sorry but aint nobody taking you seriously especially grown women.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 30, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
koolgtrap

If you going to bash people for wearing high end clothing with a fashionable sense, you need a reality check. Most of you clowns think garbage streetwear like jordans, yeezy, the hundred, obey are in style. Well, here's a news flash for ya. You look like a tool and these companies are laughing at you for wearing a billboard promoting their advertisement. 

If you still wear these brands well into your adulthood, I'm sorry but aint nobody taking you seriously especially grown women.
haha company laughing at you for wearing a white tee that is 400$ hahaha
July 30, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
Pantic

I dont wear or like any of the brands you mentioned, but your post was a whole new level of ignorant, and its the third dumb ass post ive seen by you the past 10 minuts. Can you log off ?
July 30, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
cheyaaa

Shut it china man. Most high end brands promote sales at the end of the season. If you look hard enough you'll be the one laughing spending only a quarter of retail for quality clothing

July 30, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
awhitehippy

Oh yeah, LA is completely devoid of designer clothing...
No I said that wrong, I knew someone would call me out on it. I meant LA doesn't have much styles based upon designer clothes. (GothNinja, etc.) Obviously in LA every other guy or girl has designer pieces, but compared to New York and other places like that LA isn't as extremely high end fashionable. 

x

July 30, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Berserker

why can't people just buy the shit they like and not criticize other people for it?
People are making it into a way bigger deal than it actually izz

Out here Rick Rossin' it

July 30, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
romel

The site doesnt even have any box logos wtf
July 30, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

My nigha don't wear clothes
Grown woman like naked men?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 30, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Bandwagon

word bruh, fuck streetwear #teamfashionpantydroppers
July 30, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
theycallmeblack

OP's mad he cant afford them dragon tees.
Lol, true.
July 30, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
theycallmeblack

What's wrong with classic Jordans? Why you got to mention the worst streetwear brands (Obey, Hundreds)? People buy those clothes because they aren't that expensive. But the stuff on the site I linked is soo expensive and a lot is really ugly.

If you have money, why can't you just buy normal clothes like RL or even Visvim? I never see people dressed in Givenchy and the 16 year old model is a strange choice.
July 31, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

in b4 brandon sales
July 31, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
SonOfRise

If you can afford buy it if you want. If you can't afford stop hating

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

July 31, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Black Donald Trump

a lot of gay guys at my school rock shit like that
July 31, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Black Donald Trump

and super rich koreans
July 31, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
cheyaaa

You define good/normal streetbrand as RL? Really? Mang, that brand has evolved into an all black impoverished ghetto foamposite sagging bunch of gangbanger wangster. And classic jordans? Mang, back in jordan days, he would wear em sneakers very causally. Now, em joints are worn by every kid/teen known to mankind. And it aint even cute. They tuck their jeans behind the tongue. Like who does that? and it comes off as looking trashy. If you don't think so, then it's obvious you don't know REAL fashun.

Visvim is a good brand, no doubt. But buy it if you have the money. Quality is on point. 

Givenchy aint no good. Like RL, only chimpanzee wears that.

July 31, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
Justice Taylor

You define good/normal streetbrand as RL? Really? Mang, that brand has evolved into an all black impoverished ghetto foamposite sagging bunch of gangbanger wangster. And classic jordans? Mang, back in jordan days, he would wear em sneakers very causally. Now, em joints are worn by every kid/teen known to mankind. And it aint even cute. They tuck their jeans behind the tongue. Like who does that? and it comes off as looking trashy. If you don't think so, then it's obvious you don't know REAL fashun.

Visvim is a good brand, no doubt. But buy it if you have the money. Quality is on point. 

let people wear what they want. What are you, the Fashion Police? Calm ya self.
July 31, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Black Donald Trump

lol wtf you wear bruh? 
July 31, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
ASAC Schrader

That model is like 20-22 my nigga. And those clothes are meant for people who really likes fashion and have enough money to buy $400 dragon t-shirts. It aint for everybody. Also ssense is mid-level game in terms of price you want to see real expensive clothes go look at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ or http://riccardiboston.com/shop/mens/

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 31, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
adoboFosho

That model is like 20-22 my nigga. And those clothes are meant for people who really likes fashion and have enough money to buy $400 dragon t-shirts. It aint for everybody. Also ssense is mid-level game in terms of price you want to see real expensive clothes go look at http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ or http://riccardiboston.com/shop/mens/
luisaviaroma
$489 SEMI OVERALL X COTTON OVERALLS

$ 371.00 NO NAME TECHNO STRETCH SUIT

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 31, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Ace-Clothing

haha, they have SOME nice items but it's all too expensive. 

Please login first to reply.