Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 2, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
teefsweat

I like McDonald's & Wendy's & shit because its good to the tastebuds even though I know it's super toxic. Probably doesn't even taste the same without the additives but if I'm out I don't feel like going home to get something to eat. That being said probably 90% of the shit we eat isn't good for us at all but i'm not the type to worry about my weight & appearance 95% of the time.
What do you think, HB fam?
Everyone I talk to cant really weigh up the pros & cons very well.
July 2, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
rabbitman

be careful what you pretend to be

July 2, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
DOUBLECUP

eat it occasionally. every in moderation holmes.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

July 2, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
teefsweat

yeah I mean I really don't eat it that much but when I do every once in a while my stomach gets upset as fuck
July 2, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
backlikethat

I def. know what you mean man i think im addicted. Im just so sick of Korean food and my mom making the same shit everyday so i just go eat fast food. really trying to stop but its hard as shit.

not to mention i have a high metabolism so im trying to get my weight up but i dont have a big appetite.
July 2, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
╒rozzy

Dat fast metabolism but no eat that crap in moderation. I crave Mcnuggets 24/7 but rarely have them shits

July 2, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
awhitehippy

I don't even understand how people crave McDonalds, it's so disgusting. I understand other sources of junk food but McDonalds is so shit-tier and doesn't even taste good.

x

July 2, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
ToMuchMayo

July 2, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Glo'bito

eating Mcdonalds is the worst fast food you could eat. I cant even eat there anymore MD's dont make real burgers fam.if its a burger joint its gotta be either In N Out or Fat Burger everything else is trash b.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

July 2, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
malik58

suspended

Mcds and Taco Bell is nasty as fuck. Looking back I can't believe I used to eat that shit. Only Mexican fast food place I fuck with is Taco Cabana in Houston cool shit is amazing not any fried or frozen bullshit like Taco Bell. I fuxx with whataburger, canes, Taco Cabana and Wendy's occasionally

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 3, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
Glo'bito

Mcds and Taco Bell is nasty as fuck. Looking back I can't believe I used to eat that shit. Only Mexican fast food place I fuck with is Taco Cabana in Houston shit is amazing not any fried or frozen bullshit like Taco Bell. I fuxx with whataburger, canes, Taco Cabana and Wendy's occasionally
always have visited Houston once in awhile but never had the chance to try Whataburger. guess its what In n out is to us Whataburger is to you guys. I heard good things about it tho so I finna try it next time I go over there.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

July 3, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
malik58

suspended

^^^ word it's not just in Houston, they got one in Lafayette in Louisiana all the way to Florida too

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 3, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
Shingo

I miss Sonics sad can't wait to go back to the mainland lol

S.F.S. - VRT - Infest - RealRunners - HH - Dayuum - CXH

July 3, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
phantomony

i can relate. taco bell is an addiction. you know you'll feel it pretty bad in about four hours, but you still get that beefy crunch burrito and medium drink...
July 3, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
________

^^^ word it's not just in Houston, they got one in Lafayette in Louisiana all the way to Florida too
yeah im in FL and we got 1 in my city lol better than nothing. im from Corpus Christi where whataburger all started
July 3, 2013 @ 06:59 AM

Inactive

mcdonalds is so cheap tho
July 3, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
kr00kd

I don't eat that shit. Not because it's unhealthy (well thats part of it) but because it's fucking nasty. Y'all some gross as dudes with no taste for good food if you can even stomach that shit. It's funny how shit becomes normal, then you think it taste good. I couldn't imagine eating that garbage anymore, yet everytime i roll through it's slammed. Y'all brainwashed.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 3, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
reversal

I don't eat that shit. Not because it's unhealthy (well thats part of it) but because it's fucking nasty. Y'all some gross as dudes with no taste for good food if you can even stomach that shit. It's funny how shit becomes normal, then you think it taste good. I couldn't imagine eating that garbage anymore, yet everytime i roll through it's slammed. Y'all brainwashed.
That's not the point. Fast food is filled with fats and sugars, things humans naturally crave regardless of "taste for good food." So don't act like you're above that shit, bc your human cravings surely aren't. 

Also if you think about fast food, and junk food in general, its crazy to think about just how much unhealthy stuff is going in to your body considering the fact that in nature fats and sugars are some of the hardest things to obtain. 
July 3, 2013 @ 07:44 AM

Inactive

July 3, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
kr00kd

That's not the point. Fast food is filled with fats and sugars, things humans naturally crave regardless of "taste for good food." So don't act like you're above that shit, bc your human cravings surely aren't. 

Also if you think about fast food, and junk food in general, its crazy to think about just how much unhealthy stuff is going in to your body considering the fact that in nature fats and sugars are some of the hardest things to obtain.
The fats and sugars that you should be trying to obtain, and not the fats and sugars found in fast food - don't get it twisted. Who ever said I was above fats and sugars anyway? I never said that, and it would be entirely untrue. 

That has nothing at all to do with what I said. What I said is, I don't eat at McDonalds because it's fucking nasty. Has nothing to do with fats and sugars lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

July 3, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
SHARKlN

I'm so far above fast food it's almost snobbish. McDonald's? Good lord, it's like welfare city. Wouldn't even stoop to drink a coffee from that shit hole, but I hear it's pretty good.
July 3, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
Captain Al

I'm so far above fast food it's almost snobbish. McDonald's is like welfare city. Wouldn't even stoop to drink a coffee from that shit hole, but I hear it's pretty good.
it's gross... i swear they fry their shit with 60% water and 40% week old oil

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 3, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
yeahyeah

im a chef so i get to be snobbish af about my food. that said, fuck fast food. its literally the lowest possible level of sustenance that a human being can consume. the sodium and sugar levels are insane. you literally have to train your body to accept eating it. 

don't eat fast food for a minute, then go get some mcd's. you'll be feeling like straight garbage

edit: also it tastes like shit next to real food, go home and make a burger on the george foreman

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

July 3, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
blackice445

Just cause you're not fat doesn't mean you're healthy at all. But anyways Mcdonald's and shit like that are the worst food in the world. It's not even food really, like the shit doesn't decompose like a normal burger. Processed garbage like that takes a toll on your physical and mental health man. My friend only eats fast food and he's dumb af and makes terrible decisions, and he's always tired. I think the food plays a huge part. I mean they don't contain the vitamins and nutrients your brain and body need to function properly so of course you won't be at your best. It's like your a luxury car and your puttin in regular gas. The car wont perform as well. 
July 3, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
B Low Brown

If McDonald's didnt taste good to the average person, the company wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is. 

You might not like it but lets be honest even the fake ass burgers taste on point 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

July 4, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
zzzboy

fast food is great in moderation.  i like smaller fast-food places that actually give quality food (like innout, good burrito/taco places, etc).
July 4, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
blackice445

If McDonald's didnt taste good to the average person, the company wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is. 

You might not like it but lets be honest even the fake ass burgers taste on point 
I don't eat it for the taste honestly. I eat it because It's fast and Im too lazy to make shit. 
July 4, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

tou sound like a woman go eat a salade nigga
July 4, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
JohnvHarrison

I'm so far above fast food it's almost snobbish. McDonald's is like welfare city. Wouldn't even stoop to drink a coffee from that shit hole, but I hear it's pretty good.
it's gross... i swear they fry their shit with 60% water and 40% week old oil
fried coffee tho

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 4, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
________

What about frozen food? Is it as bad?

Please login first to reply.