Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 10, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
awhitehippy

Yo what the hell haha.^ I've seem some crazy things on the internet but this had me in so much disgust. I'm pretty sure that guy gets off by doing that type of stuff, beyond nasty.

x

June 10, 2014 @ 08:28 AM
dirtychubbs

man i fucking hate mocking birds
June 10, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
SonOfRise

you ever see this tho? i mean ive seen some missed up shit online but i just feel straight uncomfortable watching this like man

Go browse 4chan 
this ain't shit to what I seen.
saw some guy letting a mouse lick his dick today. 
Not gonna lie it was mad funny

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 11, 2014 @ 01:08 AM
Smalls

Randomly decided to watch the 2003 cat in the hat movie while drunk, it was so fucking weird. I have no idea how it's a kids movie.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

June 11, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
Sentimental

Ive been smoking weed moderately for over 3 years now and today I decided to try Hookah like them Perisans/armenians. I thought "fuck it, I got iron lungs" and I did my normal workout routine........ but right when I hit the treadmill...... godanmmmmmmmmm..... that hookah fucked me up mayne.... I mean i only took a couple dozen hits buttttttt that aint shit compared to my seshes.......... I fuckened died in 15 mins...... now what the fuck am I suppose to do wit these hookah pens.... fml

Fuck Off.

June 11, 2014 @ 05:18 AM
SonOfRise

Mannn I fucking hate being short sometimes. No joke I been crushing on this girl for the longest time. She likes me but she thinks I'm too short. It fucking sucks mannn 
she's so cute 
anyone else wish they could change something they can't help?

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 11, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
mackness

fucking manlet 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

June 11, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

you ever see this tho? i mean ive seen some missed up shit online but i just feel straight uncomfortable watching this like man

How does one even stumble upon this? suprised
I've done the youtube warp zone and by the end of the night been watching some pretty insane fuckery but...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

June 11, 2014 @ 01:52 PM
accro

Mannn I fucking hate being short sometimes. No joke I been crushing on this girl for the longest time. She likes me but she thinks I'm too short. It fucking sucks mannn 
she's so cute 
I've never come across a girl where height is so important to them. Every girl I've ever spoken to in which the topic has come up, has said they'd like a guy a little taller then themselves, so they look good together, rather than a really tall lanky guy. 
June 11, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
SonOfRise

she's so cute 
I've never come across a girl where height is so important to them. Every girl I've ever spoken to in which the topic has come up, has said they'd like a guy a little taller then themselves, so they look good together, rather than a really tall lanky guy. 
Really? Like every girl I hear talking about guys are obsessed with height. 
Like its a real breaker if your short. 
I think it's bull shit personally.
but it's whatever. Were gonna end up going out soon so I'm not too hung up 
about it. 

June 11, 2014 @ 02:46 PM
Mah Nigga

get some af1 ^

you'll get 2 3 cms bro
June 11, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
fakeasslondon

air max 90's
they took me from 6'2 to 6'4 some how
and yeah I've had a 5'5 girl tell me she only likes guys over 6 feet
like okay
June 11, 2014 @ 03:10 PM
meFLOW

she's so cute 
about it. 
shut up breh you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 11, 2014 @ 03:26 PM
accro

she's so cute 
about it. 
Like we all know girls have this idea of 'tall, dark and handsome', just like most guys have this idea of 'skinny, blonde, big tits' but when it comes down to it, i don't think that's what we really want, ya get me? Maybe aspects of it sure, but missing one of the attributes is not a deal breaker for either sexes.
June 11, 2014 @ 03:27 PM
Pantic

she's so cute 
the lies short dudes tell themselves
June 11, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

she's so cute 
the lies short dudes tell themselves

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

June 11, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
accro

What're your opinions on those men's running leggings (when used only for running) with shorts over the top? I'm asking because I sort of want to buy a pair to wear under my shorts because trousers make my legs feel too stuffy and get uncomfortably hot whereas just shorts make me feel too bare. 
June 11, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
Mega_pro92

What're your opinions on those men's running leggings (when used only for running) with shorts over the top? I'm asking because I sort of want to buy a pair to wear under my shorts because trousers make my legs feel too stuffy and get uncomfortably hot whereas just shorts make me feel too bare. 
Your arguments towards wanting a pair of compression pants makes no sense. Read more into them before purchasing them. 
June 11, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
brittneykitty

and yeah I've had a 5'5 girl tell me she only likes guys over 6 feet

like okay
womanlets, when will they learn

i dont fuck with u niggas, i own da clippers

June 11, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

tbh when practising sports wearing leggings under shorts is acceptable, just dont go all fashunz and try to incorporate leggings with your fit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
accro

Your arguments towards wanting a pair of compression pants makes no sense. Read more into them before purchasing them. 
I don't mean compression pants, they're a different thing entirely. I simply mean tight, thermal leggings, similar to underarmour. 
June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
accro

tbh when practising sports wearing leggings under shorts is acceptable, just dont go all fashunz and try to incorporate leggings with your fit
so... what you're telling me is... that I can't wear them under my Pyrex shorts? foh
June 11, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
AmericanLegend

dead\
people on u tube get so mad 
i went on a suicide video and told em to get their shit togethr for godsake 
got a shitstorm of comments telling me i do not understand rofl

taste the glamour

June 12, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
SonOfRise

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Literally slept all day. Did nothing  the whole day. It sucks not having a job 

June 12, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
blackclits

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Sell yo fuckin' body my nigga. Sperm banks my nigga, street corners my nigga, blackmarkets my nigga, craigslist my nigga. 
June 12, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
SonOfRise

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Sell yo fuckin' body my nigga. Sperm banks my nigga, street corners my nigga, blackmarkets my nigga, craigslist my nigga. 
Have you done sperm banks before? 
How much a pop? 

June 12, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
brittneykitty

a lot of requirements and interviews to donate ya seed
most banks require a college degree, nobody want some dumb ass kid
you gotta have good genes too
over 6 feet tall, nobody wants a midget kid
in good shape, nobody want a fatass kid
gotta be handsome, nobody want an ugly kid
most minorities get turned away
cant be a ginger

so

if you're not a 6'2 blonde hair blue eyed aryan god with a body like a greek statue & a PhD such as myself, aint nobody gonna want to pay for your kids

i dont fuck with u niggas, i own da clippers

June 12, 2014 @ 07:05 AM
fakeasslondon

wait you go running in jeans? 
June 12, 2014 @ 07:07 AM
fakeasslondon

so... what you're telling me is... that I can't wear them under my Pyrex shorts? foh

fitness
June 12, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
Avion

ya boy finally graduated high school todaycool 

Please login first to reply.