300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 11, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
SonOfRise

Mannn I fucking hate being short sometimes. No joke I been crushing on this girl for the longest time. She likes me but she thinks I'm too short. It fucking sucks mannn 
she's so cute 
anyone else wish they could change something they can't help?
I've never come across a girl where height is so important to them. Every girl I've ever spoken to in which the topic has come up, has said they'd like a guy a little taller then themselves, so they look good together, rather than a really tall lanky guy. 
Really? Like every girl I hear talking about guys are obsessed with height. 
Like its a real breaker if your short. 
I think it's bull shit personally.
but it's whatever. Were gonna end up going out soon so I'm not too hung up 
about it. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 11, 2014 @ 02:46 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

get some af1 ^

you'll get 2 3 cms bro
June 11, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
fakeasslondon

air max 90's
they took me from 6'2 to 6'4 some how
and yeah I've had a 5'5 girl tell me she only likes guys over 6 feet
like okay
June 11, 2014 @ 03:10 PM
meFLOW

Mannn I fucking hate being short sometimes. No joke I been crushing on this girl for the longest time. She likes me but she thinks I'm too short. It fucking sucks mannn 
she's so cute 
I've never come across a girl where height is so important to them. Every girl I've ever spoken to in which the topic has come up, has said they'd like a guy a little taller then themselves, so they look good together, rather than a really tall lanky guy. 
about it. 
shut up breh you dont know what the fuck youre talking about

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 11, 2014 @ 03:26 PM
LCULT

she's so cute 
about it. 
Like we all know girls have this idea of 'tall, dark and handsome', just like most guys have this idea of 'skinny, blonde, big tits' but when it comes down to it, i don't think that's what we really want, ya get me? Maybe aspects of it sure, but missing one of the attributes is not a deal breaker for either sexes.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 11, 2014 @ 03:27 PM
Pantic

she's so cute 
the lies short dudes tell themselves
June 11, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
MuffinsNightmare

she's so cute 
the lies short dudes tell themselves

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 11, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
LCULT

What're your opinions on those men's running leggings (when used only for running) with shorts over the top? I'm asking because I sort of want to buy a pair to wear under my shorts because trousers make my legs feel too stuffy and get uncomfortably hot whereas just shorts make me feel too bare. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 11, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
Mega_pro92

What're your opinions on those men's running leggings (when used only for running) with shorts over the top? I'm asking because I sort of want to buy a pair to wear under my shorts because trousers make my legs feel too stuffy and get uncomfortably hot whereas just shorts make me feel too bare. 
Your arguments towards wanting a pair of compression pants makes no sense. Read more into them before purchasing them. 
June 11, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
brittneykitty

and yeah I've had a 5'5 girl tell me she only likes guys over 6 feet

like okay
womanlets, when will they learn

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

June 11, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

tbh when practising sports wearing leggings under shorts is acceptable, just dont go all fashunz and try to incorporate leggings with your fit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
LCULT

Your arguments towards wanting a pair of compression pants makes no sense. Read more into them before purchasing them. 
I don't mean compression pants, they're a different thing entirely. I simply mean tight, thermal leggings, similar to underarmour. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
LCULT

tbh when practising sports wearing leggings under shorts is acceptable, just dont go all fashunz and try to incorporate leggings with your fit
so... what you're telling me is... that I can't wear them under my Pyrex shorts? foh

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 11, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
AmericanLegend

dead\
people on u tube get so mad 
i went on a suicide video and told em to get their shit togethr for godsake 
got a shitstorm of comments telling me i do not understand rofl

taste the glamour

June 12, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
SonOfRise

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Literally slept all day. Did nothing  the whole day. It sucks not having a job 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 12, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
blackclits

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Sell yo fuckin' body my nigga. Sperm banks my nigga, street corners my nigga, blackmarkets my nigga, craigslist my nigga. 
June 12, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
SonOfRise

Fuck man 
today sucked ass. 
Sell yo fuckin' body my nigga. Sperm banks my nigga, street corners my nigga, blackmarkets my nigga, craigslist my nigga. 
Have you done sperm banks before? 
How much a pop? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 12, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
brittneykitty

a lot of requirements and interviews to donate ya seed
most banks require a college degree, nobody want some dumb ass kid
you gotta have good genes too
over 6 feet tall, nobody wants a midget kid
in good shape, nobody want a fatass kid
gotta be handsome, nobody want an ugly kid
most minorities get turned away
cant be a ginger

so

if you're not a 6'2 blonde hair blue eyed aryan god with a body like a greek statue & a PhD such as myself, aint nobody gonna want to pay for your kids

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

June 12, 2014 @ 07:05 AM
fakeasslondon

wait you go running in jeans? 
June 12, 2014 @ 07:07 AM
fakeasslondon

so... what you're telling me is... that I can't wear them under my Pyrex shorts? foh

fitness
June 12, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
Avion

ya boy finally graduated high school todaycool 
June 12, 2014 @ 04:44 PM
Gilly Suits

So I messed up my back tooth real bad and the dentist put me on vicodin. I feel so disoriented right now it is crazy.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 12, 2014 @ 06:21 PM
It's Only Hype

hmm I got put on Vics for a wisdom tooth thing and I never got any weird effects. Was a big pill maybe 400 or 500 idk.

No pain though cool
June 12, 2014 @ 06:33 PM
Gilly Suits

It is a pretty high dosage. Like I've taken them before but for wisdom tooth, surgeries, etc, but I've never felt as wobbly as these ones I got

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 12, 2014 @ 11:00 PM
LCULT

nah i mean like joggers or the nike techs

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 13, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
truuuchainz

remember to brush and floss before bed

June 13, 2014 @ 05:18 AM
SonOfRise

Anyone here take antidepressants? 
Im about to get put on some. My doctor diagnosed me with mild depression. 
I just want to know what the antidepressants are like. Supposedly 
some are like ADHD pills or whatever. But that's just what I heard. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 13, 2014 @ 05:30 AM
truuuchainz

You can beat depression with a good diet, good sleep, exercise and a change of environment. Depression most of the time is just negative thought pattern, alter and make a change in your daily life. Dont get on antidepressants or ssris, they're awful
June 13, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
meFLOW

Anyone here take antidepressants? 
Im about to get put on some. My doctor diagnosed me with mild depression. 
I just want to know what the antidepressants are like. Supposedly 
some are like ADHD pills or whatever. But that's just what I heard. 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 13, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
SonOfRise

You can beat depression with a good diet, good sleep, exercise and a change of environment. Depression most of the time is just negative thought pattern, alter and make a change in your daily life. Dont get on antidepressants or ssris, they're awful
That's what the doctor told me but I do all those things already. 
But thanks for the heads up 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.