June 16, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
arthurzand

http://urban-preppy.tumblr.com

June 19, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Unuffin

bro, don't think much of it. Nothing will happen. Smoke a blunt and relax.

Normally when someone threaten you, it's all talk. It's hard to select a good group of friends to rely on and trust. I feel you man. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 19, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
vital

Fuck you "boy" Tell the dealer to meet you walk over to your "friends" Job tell em here you go hes the one that owes you that money and is trying to set me up. Make a big scene get that fucker fired and set him up.

You shouldnt even care about this dude anymore he trying to pawn shit on you and be shady. So fuck him over fuck his life up.
/thread
June 19, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
scélérat

So don't want to get into the whole thing but long story short my boy since high school who I consider one of my top three friends did me grimey. My homie had a debt with his dealer and was able to convince the dealer that I'm really the one who owes the money- when I've never even met the guy. On top of that he gave the guy my address and number so I'm worried he might come confront me since lately he's been saying ahit like" I've given you chances to handle it so now I have to take it a step further" and " I just wanted to let you know before it happens". I've texted my dickhead boy but he barely responds and now the dealer is saying he's going to talk to my parents (I'm 20 and don't live with them). Whole things sus as hell but moral of the story is do not trust anyone even your closest friends. This dude would chill wit me atleast 3-4 x a week and then all of the sudden turns his back and pulls some shit like this. Hb fam what would you do?

Nigga everybody in this situation fuckin lost u your lame ass friend(s) that jackass drug dealer
and your parents. all yall some bitches aint you dont even know it...

Good day to you sir.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Please login first to reply.