HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 8, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
Black Donald Trump

lifes a bitch and then you die thats why i stay high. you are all annoying and i hate you. sometimes i think about forcing myself to eat food i dont like just because i hate myself that much. my hamster died yesterday and guess what i killed it too. when my dog died i was not even sweatin it in fact i was kind of diggin not havin to pick up its shit and feed it and stuff. worthless mutt. every day i go to work at the local dump, get chased by stray dogs, then come home and immediately sniff duster and masturbate until i fall asleep. i then wake up around 10 pm, microwave an individual frozen pizza, and then sit and watch dancing with the stars hoping that they fuck up and fall down so that i can laugh at them which makes me feel a little better about myself. i take a couple bites of my pizza but i never can finish the whole thing as it is disgusting fro all the anchovies. i then get on ex box live and try to find little kids to talk to play against so i can destroy them and tell them all the shitty things about the world thta they dont know yet. shit like: did you know that with modern technology you will likely be able to live until 120 years old, however you will never save enough money to retire and eventually you will become useless and be layed off and won't be able to find another job and so you will live in poverty from the age 70 until you die and you you will either be a huge burden on your family or they will just forget you and stick you in some aids infested hellhole of a retirement home for 50 years until you die.
June 8, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
jamestapoz

i'd be negative too if i had to resort to hb for looking for help. go take a walk outside
June 8, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 8, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Black Donald Trump

sometimes i be like "the goverment is the shit for fucking over poor people like that!"
June 8, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Black Donald Trump

June 8, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
obakeissick

dante went the fuck in doe...

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

June 8, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
EEK A LURKER

just remembered I have chocolate milkshake.

It's gone off; fuck life.

.wa do dem.

June 9, 2013 @ 12:12 AM

Inactive

fuck dude

FUCK

I JUST LOST MY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MATCH

I HAD 6 TRINITY FORCES MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK
June 9, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Soul Rize

fuck dude

FUCK

I JUST LOST MY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MATCH

I HAD 6 TRINITY FORCES MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK
OP!!! lmao GG DONT STACK OP!!!!

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 9, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
spriteremix

corny ass thread

yall aint really bout that neg life
June 9, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
Black Jew

Solid thread OP.
sometimes I shoplift shit from stores and throw it in the trash couple minutes later.
i'll tell bums to fuck off if theyre asking for change and not playing an instrument or something.

Please login first to reply.