Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 17, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
O$VMA

Hahahahaa guys always downvote when I recommend AMP; Even though, I'm the one in superior shape. The results SPEAK for themselves. You think you're going to get big off TUNA ? NEVER heard of it, you get STRONG AND RIPPED FROM HARD WORK and POTENT PROTEIN ! You guys are probably sore after each damn work out ! And you probably only work out for 30 minutes if that! That aint shit ! You guys don't know about the GRIND !

I'm the Commander Chief and AMP is my Armor . I go to WORK and then I regenerate quick . Then back to WORK!

YOU SEE THAT LIGHT BURSTING IN THE BACK . THAT'S THE WAY OUT OF THE STRUGGLE . FOLLOW ME

Good Vibes .

May 18, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
rabbitman

wtf why was this moved to the sports section. the whole point of the thread was to have some place in off-topic where everyone could talk about fitness because the sports section is dead. even drew said hed let it go....

be careful what you pretend to be

May 18, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
vanillashake

I'm 6'6 and 208 , Pretty tall. I work out almost daily but i got a shitty ass college broke boi diet, Is there anything i can buy that helps me bulk up. I'm getting there but Taco bell and Mc dongles on the go doesn't help. I don't drink soda or eat all that trash, I try to keep it somewhat clean. It's mostly the money that's stopping me from getting good ass protein, Any good foods?
May 18, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
Cholula

I'm 6'6 and 208 , Pretty tall. I work out almost daily but i got a shitty ass college broke boi diet, Is there anything i can buy that helps me bulk up. I'm getting there but Taco bell and Mc dongles on the go doesn't help. I don't drink soda or eat all that trash, I try to keep it somewhat clean. It's mostly the money that's stopping me from getting good ass protein, Any good foods?
Costco:

1. 10lb bags of frozen chicken for $20 = $2.00/lb. Best deal around my area.
2. 10lb box of old fashioned Quaker oats for under ten dollars.
3. Laura Scutter's natural peanut butter. 2 pack of cans and its fucking delicious.
4. Bags of white potatoes are pretty cheap. You can find them cheaper at Mexican grocery stores.
5. Cheap bags of brown rice or white whichever you prefer. White rice is cheaper. High carbs per serving = more calories = more bulk depending on your intake.
6.  Cheap beans; same concept as rice.
7. Kirkland brand albacore tuna is more expensive but its worth the taste over Chunk Light.
8. Protein bars from the Pure Protein brand come out to $1/bar here. Decent macronutrient profile. Low carbs high protein. Wouldn't rely on these too much, only when you're short on time and need calories.
9. Vegetables are cheap frozen here and I'm assuming you want convenience if you're a college student. Easy to cook when they're frozen but if you're bulking right now you'd probably want more calories so maybe skip these if that's what you prefer.

Anywhere else:

1. 10lb bags of Optimum Nutrition whey sometimes go for ~$63.00 on eBay. That's pretty cheap and it sounds expensive up front but this bag will last you 4 months easily consuming a scoop everyday. Cheapest protein source I believe.
2. If you have trouble getting calories: add olive oil.
3. At GNC they have a free gold card promotion going on and after the gold card promotion Quest bars come out to under a dollar after you take advantage of the buy 3 get 1 free or something. Buy 4 get one free I forget which one it is.
4. If you have Mexican grocery stores around they usually have the best deals of vegetables and meat. Sometimes boneless skinless chicken breast goes for under $2.00 so stock up on those. The only disadvantage this has over buying at Costco is that you need to freeze them and from Costco they're conveniently frozen and easy to seperate in the bag. I don't really know how to explain it.

There's more and I'll add more if I think of it but these are the deals I utilize for my goalz.
May 18, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
pindar

fat boy squads

i eat boxes

May 21, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
O$VMA

Broke my squat and clean PR's , 525 for squat and 265 for cleans , weighing in at 178 currently

Good Vibes .

May 21, 2013 @ 09:59 PM

Inactive

May 22, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
iggyhaxor

in for the lulz
May 22, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
iggyhaxor

heres a lil before and after teaser for you
this was over an 8 month span
however the first 4 months might as well have been useless because i ate like shit and drank every night and made no gains, then quit drinking and got food game proper and made some gains.
tan gains too

im just past a year now
excuse the shitty phone pics
May 22, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
rabbitman

its been a week on crutches, still got a month to go. can feel my lower body withering away, feels bad. still working out upper body though and no car so have to crutch 1 to 2 miles a day on campus

May 22, 2013 @ 09:49 PM

Inactive

May 22, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
rabbitman

hope so, its the waiting that's killing me

May 22, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
O$VMA

Broke my squat and clean PR's , 525 for squat and 265 for cleans , weighing in at 178 currently
hahahahah at the thought of this little twig squatting 525 pounds

cmon son... lieing is only funny when your doing it to antagonize people
LOL @ Calling me a Twig , you know how many guys I see a day at the gym that are 200+ thick framed and can't even do nearly as much weight as I can . When you have muscle supported by fat it's not hard to look "BIG" , what body frame did u expect to see @ 6" 178 , under 8% easy body fat ? And I've been training/competing wayyyyyyyyyy longer than you could imagine , I'm built for this ish , your just a herb . 

Good Vibes .

May 22, 2013 @ 10:58 PM

Inactive

May 22, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
feelings

This niggas videos are my pre-workout
May 22, 2013 @ 11:06 PM

Inactive

May 23, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
O$VMA

Osama, genetically speaking and from training several different individuals (even those who are strongman champions), both your squat and clean are very hard to believe. Even the best powerlifter's that are your size can't pull a 525 squat. It's quite likely that your form is fucking terrible if you can actually squat 525lbs.
 @ The first video Handsome posted , I realized there's no way I went parrallel , I probably returned 2 or so inches before him , so if that doesn't count , oh well , I'm still at 505 . The 265 clean wasn't even hard . . I've been cleaning for about an hour every other day at 185 for the past 2 months or so . I don't clean the regular way either just because I feel like I cheat myself when I let the weight hit the floor (Momentum bounce) , so I clean then return to a deadlift position and clean again . But you can believe whatever you want , could care less .

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
O$VMA

Osama, genetically speaking and from training several different individuals (even those who are strongman champions), both your squat and clean are very hard to believe. Even the best powerlifter's that are your size can't pull a 525 squat. It's quite likely that your form is fucking terrible if you can actually squat 525lbs.
 @ The first video Handsome posted , I realized there's no way I went parrallel , I probably returned 2 or so inches before him , so if that doesn't count , oh well , I'm still at 505 . The 265 clean wasn't even hard . . I've been cleaning for about an hour every other day at 185 for the past 2 months or so . I don't clean the regular way either just because I feel like I cheat myself when I let the weight hit the floor (Momentum bounce) , so I clean then return to a deadlift position and clean again . But you can believe whatever you want , could care less .
no u dont...

lol.... if ur gonna lie u should of said something like 305 b, like 500 pounds is only 50 pounds off the australian record for 81-91kg division squat... so your telling me you, a 16 year old skinny black kid could come to australia and be a top 10 squatter for your weight class IN THE MENS DIVISION, IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.........

smh, that web of lies
I've been over 300 for 2 years now , and I'm 18 . . And it's AUSTRALIA 
Edit : John don't be mad cuz your not hittin them high numbers , if you hit the gym as much as you troll online u would see what I'm talkin bout b

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
RiFF RaFF

its all about being cut and athelitics and still hitting above average numbers.

no point in bulking ridiculously to bench 400 lol. be at that 5% body fat, get the bitches, look natural and still hit 250-300

Be about it

May 23, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
gnar

All this talk of numbers... has Zyzz taught y'all nothing? Aesthetics, baby
May 23, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
rabbitman

if any of these numbers are true, pretty sure osvmas's just a genetic freak. good for him, but i wouldnt worry about it

May 23, 2013 @ 06:10 AM

Inactive

^I accept!
May 23, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
O$VMA

i will literally paypal you $100 if you can squat 1 rep full ROM 250lbs on camera

dead ass serious, this shit should be easy money for you and if you dont do it you go down as number one bitch nigga african on the whole forum and your african sisters will become targets of the fitness gang thread, bitch nigga arabian.
250 ?????????????????? LMAOOOOOOOO DEAL !

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 06:16 AM

Inactive

May 23, 2013 @ 06:17 AM

Inactive

May 23, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
O$VMA

250 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
O$VMA

go do it now and shout me out in the video
Nigga it's 2AM , I'm laxin

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
O$VMA

That 250 is pie , Ima shout you out Johnny boy

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
O$VMA

first thing tomorow morning i wanna see your ashy ass touch the floor
I don't go by your schedule fralien , prob won't even pay haha I gotchu tho scrub

Good Vibes .

May 23, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
O$VMA

OK and once I do this , I want your pussy ass to stand next to a wall and measure your height .

Good Vibes .

Please login first to reply.