Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
kbos

I'm an English major. i plan to write a novel soon speaking about the mistreatment and inequality of females in today's society.
One important issue I want to focus on is the hypocrisy of the terms "sluts" and "pimps." How can a pimp be known as a good thing when it's basically the male version of a slut? So I plan to make my novel directly towards the hypocrisy.

How about yours!? =) 
Troll pretends to be a dumb whore. Troll pretends they will write a feminisit novel. Silly troll.
March 26, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
Feelin_Foolay

Bachelors in Marketing next year cool. See everyone talking about that graduate degree lifestyle tho. That ain't me bruh nothing else really interests me and I'm not getting a MBA in marketing
March 26, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
Fonze

About to major in English but not for some gay shit like you. Going to proceed to law school after my under-grad and become a lawyer and work with my dad.

Is your dad a lawyer? Im considering Law School but if you dont get into the top law schools, it's pretty much useless.
Not technically, but he has been working in the firm for so long that he is treated like one. Anyways, as long as you maintain a good gpa, and pass the bar exam, you are gucci my nig. But really be sure that you want to become a lawyer. I know so many people that have gone through law school and at the end of it all, they decided they wanted out. Wasted their money and their time.
March 27, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
mackness

Architecture 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
kiwiaddict

i'm "studying" music
March 27, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
.kciN

i'm "studying" music
Yes, I'll take fries with my Big Mac, bitch.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
rabbitman

getting my bachelors in PoliSci next year, wanna go to law school after but not sure if i can afford it and keep the student loans/financial aid going. might just say fuck it and join the military idc anymore
How has polisci been treating you? 
good, i enjoy the classes. just now as im approaching graduation im concerned about real life application of the degree and how i can use it. thats where the military has started to come into play, because i dont trust the private sector

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.