February 26, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
AmericanLegend

yo hb fam 
I aint goin to college but im still tryin to make millions 
im pretty smart and thoughtful i just never though/think school is worth the work so never did any work schoolwork, etc
i am trying to learn about investing and business and shit 
im roung & yeckless 17 years old
any advice on stuff I should do that'll help me make my racks quicker

taste the glamour

February 26, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
taylorswift

If youre too lazy to go to college, become a youtube star cool
February 26, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
zzzboy

Step 1: Do any kind of work.  You cannot do anything without money.  Nothing.  You are still a kid without money, so go make some.

Step 2: Read forums/books about investing.  I have no fucking idea about it all, but others do.

Step 3: Take risks.

Step 4: Profit.

If step 3 fails --> back to work.
February 26, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
King Louis XIV

Step 1: Do any kind of work.  You cannot do anything without money.  Nothing.  You are still a kid without money, so go make some.

Step 2: Read forums/books about investing.  I have no fucking idea about it all, but others do.

Step 3: Take risks.

Step 3 1/2: ????

Step 4: Profit.

If step 3 fails --> back to work.
Fixed.

It is legal because I wish it.

February 26, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
Pantic

yo hb fam 
im pretty smart and thoughtful i just never though/think school is worth the work so never did any work schoolwork, etc
1: you are not  pretty smart, you just think too highly of yourself
2: you ain't gonna be shit without an education if your field is investment, and you don't even know what the fuck you mean when you say "business and shit" do you?
3. best uneducated options are innovating a new product or running your own company, which is too high risk and too hard work for a lil kid too lazy for college
February 26, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
asapjunior

#hansumboyz not getting money?

who needs money when ur hamsum doe

go so hard they call me gosohard

February 26, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
AmericanLegend

thanks for that advice hb
ily

taste the glamour

February 26, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
smartmonkey

you aint got a plan. so you aint got a lyfe. simple.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

February 26, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
Mr FantastiK

become an electrician 

brvndon.tumblr.com

February 26, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
kidsmooves

Invest everything u have in box logos
February 27, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
AmericanLegend

my plan is make alot of money by any means possible
the legal ways to do that at a young age in my mind is business or investing 
i have a plan with some friends having to do with a solar company but havent discussed fully
still gunna be rich though
HBfam ill give you a shoutout when I make it soon

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
shnoosetheboose

Join the military. They'll beat the lazy out of you, and you'll still get paid. That way when you're done, you'll realize how dumb you are for trying to make money with no education past high school, and go to college on your GI Bill and maybe be successful.
February 27, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
AmericanLegend

i know  i sound dumb and stuff but i think while im in the military ill be wasting prime time to be making money
my ultimate goal is to be rich and young so i can enjoy it and life more
im not too lazy to go to college i just think college is the same as joining the military wasting prime time to be making
money, i probably couldnt go to college either cus my grades from not doing classwork, but I will get into community college to further my knowledge while concurrently getting together with friends and pursuing real money making opportunities together

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
rabbitman

statistically, people with college degrees make allot more money than those without. they are able to acquire jobs that include a salaried income and those without degrees are often not qualified for many of those positions.

military service also yields a much higher pay rate than almost any other job someone your age could come across. you could even stay with the military, become an engineer or lawyer or whatever for them (as they pay for your education). you wouold gain a stable job with a solid income and benefits, as well as retire early.

to completely disregard both and just say you want to be rich, without any life plan will not bring you any results. the very select few that succeed and become wealthy usually have to be cunning with the ability to manipulate others and fluently illustrate their ideas. judging by what you are asking, i'd go on a limb here and say youre not some sort of prodigy or even that verbose (no offense). i would seriously consider going to college for the long term if youre not sure what you want to do, unless you plan on becoming a pro-athlete.

be careful what you pretend to be

February 27, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
craigsagersuit

sell life insurance

be a World Financial Group recruiter breh

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 27, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
imanikehead23

if there's something you really like to do, you should go for it. do what you love.

For Sale: Air Jordan XI Concord 2000 Retro sz 10 VNDS Air Jordan VIII Retro White/True Red sz 10 NDS PM me if you're interested.

February 27, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
AmericanLegend

i dont seem verbose cus im not being too formal, obviously, thanks for the advice though bruh ,

WFG is just like this thing highschool kids are doing in my area bunch of kids at my school are selling this energy drink called Vemma VERVE or something, i mean you do make some kind of money but i want the big bucks and its also kind of gay IMO no offense if youre in it

im going to become professional simp
simp on mature,wealthy, succulent women 
lowkey enchant and entice her until she lets me put my hand in the cookie jar
and then i will invest in Supreme stock

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
PowerCum

hit me up i might need someone to lint brush all my supreme and tell me im pretty 
February 27, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
AmericanLegend

hit me up i might need to suk sum dick 
bruh wtf

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
1973 tha Kami

bruh wtf

yo hb fam 
if ur really smart, go to college for investment and business. Trust me, I'm a finance major awaiting MF(masters in finance) right now. If you aint go to college, don't expect to even have the capital to get into investments
February 27, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
PowerCum

i'd suck yo dick if you let me hold one of your box logos
fall back b 
February 27, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
AmericanLegend

@1973 the kami 
damn was hoping becoming rich didnt involve college
or at least it not being crucial

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
AmericanLegend

fall back b 

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
james.good

If youre too lazy to go to college, become a youtube star 
Come on Taylor! What kind of advice is that.
February 27, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
Norrin Radd

i know  i sound dumb and stuff but i think while im in the military ill be wasting prime time to be making money
my ultimate goal is to be rich and young so i can enjoy it and life more
im not too lazy to go to college i just think college is the same as joining the military wasting prime time to be making
money, i probably couldnt go to college either cus my grades from not doing classwork, but I will get into community college to further my knowledge while concurrently getting together with friends and pursuing real money making opportunities together
why dont you make money while going to college?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 27, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
AmericanLegend

didnt apply for colleges 
but will apply for community college

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
craigsagersuit

i dont seem verbose cus im not being too formal, obviously, thanks for the advice though bruh ,

WFG is just like this thing highschool kids are doing in my area bunch of kids at my school are selling this energy drink called Vemma VERVE or something, i mean you do make some kind of money but i want the big bucks and its also kind of gay IMO no offense if youre in it

im going to become professional simp
simp on mature,wealthy, succulent women 
lowkey enchant and entice her until she lets me put my hand in the cookie jar
and then i will invest in Supreme stock
talked to a WFG advisor before and dude was 17 at the time and was gonna start working at 7-11 till his aunt hooked him up at WFG. Homie just recruited people and eventually sold something.

he ain't even do the selling part since he was sick at the time so one of the higher ups did it for him and he got a half cut of like 10k. he left 7-11 and worked for WFG ever since.

one of the success stories i guess. different styles for different people.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 27, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
Black Donald Trump

get in the real estate game work hard as fuck and move up, lock up a small niche community and you're skr8. 
start as an appraiser and work your way up.

also run some small side hustles in the meantime, making clothes or buying and selling online, etc. you can make a little money at it and learn about owning/running your own shit, how to source shit and supply-chain management and finding drop-shippers and things like that. then find a profitable industry in which to use those skills/savings and cash in.

also you're young so always be thinking about the future. learning a lot about technology and coding and things like that will put you a step ahead down the road.

if you really wanna make money, you might as well go to college i think it would just make things easier, but if you don't want to you can still succeed, but for now you need to try to find a job at some small business where you can learn about how things work and then work your ass off, as in like 60 hours a week, and live frugally. show people you are serious about learning and working and they will respect you, teach you, and when opportunities arise you will be first on their list.

at least i think thats how it works/ thats what im planning after graduating art school haha im pretty much using art school to learn production and entrepreneurial skills at this point, planning on setting up my own shit eventually. 

Sparknotes: college makes things easier(and is fun), you don't have to go if you really don't want to but you better know your shit and work hard as hell if you wanna make anything.
February 27, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
theglory

fuck all dis shit bruh. u wanna become rich? do sumthin u love and strive to be the best at it.

wuts ur passion? wut drives u? find that and then find how to make money from that.

if u fail to become rich at the very least ull be happy doing wut u do :kanyeshrug:
February 27, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
Tsundere

subscribe to john lamone's youtube to find out how to make millys
cool

Please login first to reply.