Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Hashy

Fuck white people
February 5, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
99%Shit

See, Boland gets it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 5, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
from02hero

animals are getting smarter, we have to get them before they get us.
February 5, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
rabbitman

a lot of dumb ass kids commenting in this thread. first god does not exist. second, hunting a giraffe is fucked up but hunting is a natural instinct. how do you think popeyes chicken gets their chicken? humans had to hunt for that first chicken nigga. 
1. who cares if god exists, let people believe what they wanna believe. plenty of athiests are assholes, just like plently of christians, muslims, etc are. joseph stalin was an athiest, hitler was a christian, bin laden was islamic
2. hunting is a natural instinct but only for food and to use the hide. it isnt a natural instinct to kill something to laugh about it and snap a few pics

be careful what you pretend to be

February 5, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
thatwhiteass

honestly everyone just wanna be white. ive been friends wit people that hate white people with a passion but they eventually confess that they wished they had our complexion. (specially the asians)
February 5, 2013 @ 01:02 PM
Sub Prime

fuck animals tho especially giraffes. they dont even look like they from this planet long necks and antennae and shit. i'd shoot the shit outta one if i saw one.

obama better not take away my guns.
February 5, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
dmwalking

hard for a lot of dudes to wrap their head around this, but by hunting animals (legally), you're actually contributing to their (as a whole species) survival. check it out, say you want to go to south africa and kill a lion. you have to buy a special permit (costs over $10,000) and 100% of that money goes to the park that you hunt at and that money is used to preserve and maintain the animals' environment and living conditions. they put a number on the number that of animals (be it lions, hippos, leopards, etc.), so they don't experience any over-hunting.

Damn. This is a good point. Hahaha. But at least take the skin home.  I'd ball out with a girraffe skin coat.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.