My Father Came to See Us Vol. Bitch

January 11, 2013 @ 04:49:03
real talk brah, Link back up with ya pops, dont Luke Skywalker yourself by blowing away a chance of a lifetime cause your feelings is frail. This  a chance to join together and whip the emporers ass and take over the universe and shit
January 11, 2013 @ 05:05:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Angry at father for not supporting him
Father tries to support him
Tells father he doesn't want the support
Still angry at father for not supporting him

he has a right to be bitter u faggot
Has bieber in his name
calls someone else a faggot

Thug came back with the Ether

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 11, 2013 @ 09:00:09
Do you want him to be there or do you want someone to blame?
January 11, 2013 @ 10:49:14
Unless this is a really inconsiderate troll, good on you for standing up for your fam brah
January 11, 2013 @ 17:31:20
dmwalking
Overall it felt good to tell him off but i didn't even care cause im deeply in loved with this woman i drive around hahahhaha
You're in love with some chick you drive around?  You drive a taxi or something?

Either way, you're an idiot.  A smart man would capitalize on his guilt.  Nigga do you know how nice it would be to graduate debt free?   That bitterness clouded your judgment, kid.  Call that nigga up right now and be like, "yeah man, you can pay for my college."   Niggas don't even realize how lucky they are to have that kinda privilege. 

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

January 11, 2013 @ 17:40:21
Update us on step mom
January 11, 2013 @ 20:55:14

Inactive User

So my Father who left us years ago came back just to see us. I dont wanna go too much into detail but the nigga was basically repenting for leaving us. Now he's offering us to pay for our schooling. But i said NOOO!! My fam survived 10 years without his ass so why do we need him now. I told that nigga the door was open and he should leave. He said that he was gonna come back another day for a more appropriate time then i told him to make sure that i wasn't home the next time he comes around. I don't know wtf he does now but he has another wife. Overall it felt good to tell him off but i didn't even care cause im deeply in loved with this woman i drive around hahahhaha
go for his wife bro. perfect revenge.
Please login first to reply.
x