Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 20, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
rabbitman

anyone here ever have weird
dreams that freaked them out?

had one last night, everything was dark and then I came too in a diner with some friends. it was April and I had no memory of anything except thatwhen I went to sleep it was October. I had no recollection of anything that happened the past couple months. When I tried asking my friends what had happened they told me I was acting really strange previously. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my face was unshaven and had a couple scars, and my hair was slot longer. I woke up and that dream had me freaked point

be careful what you pretend to be

October 20, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
JohnvHarrison

whoa, thats just like this dream i had dude. mine was last night too, everything was dark and then I came too in a diner with some friends. it was April and I had no memory of anything except thatwhen I went to sleep it was October. I had no recollection of anything that happened the past couple months. When I tried asking my friends what had happened they told me I was acting really strange previously. I went to the bathroom and looked on the mirror and my face was unshaven and had a couple scars, and my hair was slot longer. I woke up and that dream had me freaked point.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Please login first to reply.