FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 24, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Panther.

This thread is for you to post the craziest things you've seen in public, heres mine

i was at Disney World with my dad and brother about 3-4 weeks ago and my dad scheduled dinner at one of the really fancy restaurants (i think the grand floridian) and everyone is so prepped up, lights are dim, everything is all-white and this lady sitting next to me is with her 3 kids; a girl (7-10ish), a boy (5-8ish) and a little girl, probably around a year old.

all of a sudden some crazy ass dudes walk in. they were dressed in button up shirts and dockers pants, sort of like an FBI agent minus the blazer. they came up to the lady and her facial expression was one i'll never forget in my entire life. you could tell her heart sank. her kids were really scared and basically were just like "whats going on" without saying anything.

by this point everyone in the restaurant put their forks and knives down to just glare at this happening. the dudes seemed to be some sort of feds. they held out their badges and their mom literally just stood up, told the guys "call their father, they need to get home" and they handcuffed her and took her away. the restaurant was dead silent for a good 2 minutes. it seemed more like a good 10 minutes to me, but my phones clock said otherwise... i will never forget that weird ass day..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 24, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
daytona squared

fuck this thread because it made me curious as fuck thats weird b

rip subprime

September 24, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
craigsagersuit

some nigga having a full on conversation with a tree

not the craziest but it's all i could think of right now

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 24, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
kingzeek

str8 out a movie :O

edit: did u have a close enuff look at any of the feds to determine if one of em was Ghost?
September 24, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
slammedb5

Saw a guy on a motorcycle get hit by a car that ran a red light. I want a bike but seeing that changed my mind.
September 24, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
Gilly Suits

I work in a ghetto ass mall at a CW Price if you even know what that is. Well, we get a lot of crackheads and pimps/hoes plus Haitians and CVs. So two days ago this crackhead lady who likes to break suitcases in our store then return them came into our store. She has been kicked out numerous times. She asked could she fill out an application and we techniquely have to let her. So in the middle of filling it out she pulled her pants full moon down and scratched her ass in front of little kids and packed store on a Saturday afternoon.

I was in the store when this happened but not in vicinity. A person took a dump on our fitting room floor with our attendant in there. We all made the manager clean it up cool

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

September 24, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Wavey_LenZ

In primary school (age 11) we all had to come in early from lunchtime because a robbery had happened near the school. So we were all sitting down in our classroom then someone noticed something out the window and called everyone over and it was two policemen at like a driveway leading up to the back of a building, one was pointing a ump-45 and they were arched around a corner like they were about to shoot. We then got a earfull from our teacher to sit back down which was a bit shit cause I know we all wanted to see that PUSSY'OLE GET LENGED!
September 24, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
jaded

A guy dead in the gutter with his hands tied behind his back and cops standing around the body.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 24, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
DreamCast

Some guy fucking a dog in a alley downtown.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

September 24, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
goldANDsacks

i once saw this nerdy looking guy with glasses and a suit run into a telephone booth. then all of a sudden this other guy in spandex and a cape popped out. i think it was some kind of gay sex thing.
September 24, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Pantic

Saw a squad of these middle eastern thugs hanging on the corner and then some black bmw came up and drove straight into one of them, three dudes got out the car with hockey sticks and started beating up all those middle eastern dudes. Felt like i was watching a jason statham movie
September 24, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
GW

I saw a dude get shot at a party not too long ago.

Some awkward ass shit last week though, I just came out of class and I was walking to my dorm, and there was this nigga standing in front of the walking area facing me rubbing his dick area. I didn't really look to see what he was doing, but he was staring at me for whatever reason. I was walking in his direction and then he proceeded to pull his dick out and pee in front of everyone. He dipped out after though, some old black guy.
September 24, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
swervin

another guy wearing the same supreme camp i was wearing atm
September 24, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
reversal

^ smh

saw a dude taking a shit on the sidewalk, then immediately someone tackling him down midshit. i guess he did it in front of the dude's house.
September 24, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
th3kid

Sophmore year of HS I was waiting on the bus stop at like 7am. I was hella early that day for whatever reason. So I'm sitting there listening to music, I look across the street and I see some nigga hanging out the window, and I'm thinking "What the fuck is this nigga doing?" And I see he he has something in his hand, and I think "Is that a hammer?" sure enough, it's a hammer. So the nigga hanging out of the car looks back, another car passes him, he screams "FUCK YO SET NIGGA!!" and throws the hammer at the car passing him. The car that got hit with the hammer pulls up in front of a city bus, starts shooting at the other car in the middle of this busy ass intersection. No more than 20 minutes later two little niggas come by and pick up the shell casings and hammer and just walk off.
September 24, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
kbos

You guys have some good ones.

1. A really hot woman woman getting railed into by a cab - she went flying like a rag doll. cab driver just face palmed and stayed in his car. we all crowded around her a lot of people called 911. they came and cleared us out, dont know what happend after.

2. I was leaving my parking spot in soho, a fancy new bmw pulled up to me with 4 huge thug ass lookin dudes pulled up and asked to park there. I pulled out and looked in my mirror at the light just ahead and see a shitty early 90s model accord swerved into the spot real quick when the bmw was trying to pull in. The 4 dudes get out and start bangin on the windows of the accord. Light turns green and I go around the block to see who ended up with the spot. The accord is parked with the driver and passenger doors wide open, the bmw is gone, and there is nobody in sight.

I probably have better stories if I search my memory way back but this is all I got for recent history. I've seen some wild car crashes and plenty of fights and jumping but I think thats all pretty regular shitty shit shit.
September 24, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
The Fiasco

I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. “Son,” he said, “why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it.” “Oh, I’m not using nails,” I replied. “I’m just hammering.” With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. “I said, stop hammering!” he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. “Look,” he said, “you can hammer later, but first–” Well, I didn’t even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard “You can hammer,” that’s what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, ’cause that’s the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. “I’m afraid I have some news for you,” he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm’s length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that’s all. That apparently didn’t make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn’t take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. “Son, come back!” yelled Dad. “What about your hammer?!” But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. “As long as you’re pounding, why not use this?” I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad’s outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with the drugs, I like to tell them this story.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 24, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
CrackPipeLips

this was at night, two dudes had an AR-15 in their ride, one guy hanging out of the window shooting into the field on the I-5 on the way to portland. he passed us and like 10 mins later we saw him pulled over with like 10 cop cars boxing him in.that shit was loud
September 24, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Gilly Suits

I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when my dad approached me. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. “Son,” he said, “why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it.” “Oh, I’m not using nails,” I replied. “I’m just hammering.” With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. “I said, stop hammering!” he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. “Look,” he said, “you can hammer later, but first–” Well, I didn’t even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard “You can hammer,” that’s what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer hog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, ’cause that’s the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and and made me stop. “I’m afraid I have some news for you,” he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm’s length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that’s all. That apparently didn’t make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that I just couldn’t take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. “Son, come back!” yelled Dad. “What about your hammer?!” But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. “As long as you’re pounding, why not use this?” I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad’s outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with the drugs, I like to tell them this story.

Read and LOL'd at the buildup through reading it. Simping over a hammer really...

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

September 24, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
blaagh

Was walking to class the other day.
Fat guy in front of me dug his hand up his ass, looked around as if no one saw, and dug his fist up his ass again.

est. mcmxcii

September 25, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
dinkleberg

I saw a dude get shot at a party not too long ago.

Some awkward ass shit last week though, I just came out of class and I was walking to my dorm, and there was this nigga standing in front of the walking area facing me rubbing his dick area. I didn't really look to see what he was doing, but he was staring at me for whatever reason. I was walking in his direction and then he proceeded to pull his dick out and pee in front of everyone. He dipped out after though, some old black guy.

did that happen in berkeley?
September 25, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Kilog

While I was studying for finals some white kid randomly takes off all his clothes and starts throwing books everywhere then knocks over all the bookshelves on two floors of the library.
September 25, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
unemployedisback

that girl at my school got hit by a car infront of the bus stop i tought she was dead but she came back 2 weeks later and had 4 fingers missing
September 25, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I saw a pinoy not wearing a snapback at fairfax
September 25, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Axraexl

Dude gettin a blowjob from another dude at Venice Beach, he was yellin out loud too so people could see

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 25, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
yasuo

Sounds like a movie! Damn, makes me want to know what happened to her...

Yasuo O.

September 25, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
bryangeee

2 naked men casually walking down pier 39 in San Francisco

"Diamond Life is a state of mind, not how much you own" - Nick Tershay

September 25, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
╒rozzy

While going to school, near an old private golf course. A man lynched himself on a tree branch near the main road. A bunch of cops surrounded the body. I was in 6th grade at the time.

September 25, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
drtmcgrt

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

September 25, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Black Donald Trump

homeless guy lying face down on the sidewalk im assuming dead but someone covered his face with a newspaper.

this other homeless guy who would always chill outside our dorms and make small talk with us and bum cigs. it was weird because he always had on this really elaborate outfit, like a trench coat and futuristic sunglasses and a weird hat with an antenna. he would go from having a totally normal conversation with you, actually sounding pretty intelligent, and then this radio he carried around would start going to static and hed turn away really fast and listen to that shit real intensely haha.

homeless lady shitting on a wall.

this one homeless guy i always see standing in this one spot across the street from this hotel always looking east towards the lake, hes dark dark black but has these whitish pink splotches and his hair is one huge dread lock, always the same torn up clothes on. he stands in this one spot for hours every day and just stares toward the lake, then goes and picks food out of trash cans. one day this lady was getting harassed by some guy, i think he was trying to take her purse or something, and the homeless dude just comes out of nowhere and chases the guy off which was kind of cool.

lady got hit by a car but she was ok

spinout on the freeway

mostly just crazy homeless people shit because i go to school in downtown chicago and lived there in the dorms for a while, so theres homeless people all over.

once i was at a party standing outside the house when i see these two kids tumble out of the door and down this like 3 foot drop into the drive way, with a swarm of like 30 more kids right after them. they were all skinny little white kids, skater types, but one of those first two was this huge ripped black dude that no one knew. he would have merked any of us 1 on 1 but it was him verse a huge crowd so there was a standoff and after a lot of commotion he left. apparently he had hit a girl or some shit idk. a while later im inside the house again and i see him and some other guy step in the door each with their right hand in their pants so i immediately just grabbed two of my friends and dipped out the other door before anything happened. some of my friends are still inside so i post up and am trying to call them and get them to come out. at this point its just me and 1 other friend out front when i see the dude walking back up the driveway. him and his dude look at me and he makes this sort of half lunge at me and says something i couldnt really hear, then he pulls a big ass pistol out of his pants and shoots up in the air a few times standing right in front of me and they hopped in a car and drove off.

thats about all i can remember at the moment.
good thread.

Please login first to reply.