July 30, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

Hello My Dear Friends From HB. I Am Here 2 Explain What Is Wrong With HB.

This letter comes to you in the hope that it will find the place in your mind where rationality resides and where decency and sanity, coupled with a healthy sense of anger, will trigger appropriate action. Let's get down to brass tacks: In Hypebeast's quest to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. Even by Hypebeast's own account, if it wants to complain, it should have an argument. It shouldn't just throw out the word "honorificabilitudinity", for example, and expect us to be scared. Just because money-grubbing, lackadaisical neopaganism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from Hypebeast. While there is no evidence that given the public appetite for more accountability, nugatory yobbos are the biggest threat to freedom the world has ever seen, it is clear that it's easy for Hypebeast to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? Before you answer, let me point out that it sometimes puts itself in charge of terrorizing the public. At other times, one of its mercenaries is deputed for the job. In either case, Hypebeast is not interested in what is true and what is false or in what is good and what is evil. In fact, those distinctions have no meaning to it whatsoever. The only thing that has any meaning to Hypebeast is negativism. Why? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that Hypebeast's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to scatter about in profusion an abundance of pro-Hypebeast reports. If you don't believe me then note that Hypebeast is incapable of handling an adult emotion or a universal concept without first reducing it to something nocent, peevish, apolaustic, and probably unreasonable. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that you can undoubtedly chalk up incidents such as the ones I've described to the cullionly nature of its asseverations?

Hypebeast is bound to have a rude awakening when it finally realizes how few people approve of its querimonious shenanigans. Equally important is the fact that Hypebeast wants to prevent us from helping young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world. If it manages to do that, it'll have plenty of time to focus on its core mission: making bigotry respectable. What we're involved in with Hypebeast is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it. All I can tell you is what matters to me: Hypebeast and its flacks are smarmy, imperious fault-finders. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as analysis.

Hypebeast's allocutions are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because at least 80 percent of the people in this country recognize that Hypebeast dresses up resistentialism in the garb of glory, honor, justice, and scientific necessity. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. That's just not true. The one thing that's central to all of Hypebeast's revolting rodomontades is a desire to encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a loquacious lifestyle. I call this the New Barbarism. The old barbarism was concerned only with perpetuating the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. Although that was bad enough, Hypebeast's surmises derive from questionable values, which Hypebeast's expositors never examine because those values preserve their temple of rowdyism. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Will the world ever be free of hideous gutter-bloods like Hypebeast? A clue might be that with Hypebeast so forcefully descending to character assassination and name calling, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must lead a jacquerie against it.

Hypebeast has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which the best way to serve one's country is to declare that we can stop irrationalism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for sadistic sleaze merchants. Then again, just because Hypebeast is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that avaricious, rude hypochondriacs make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. If you will pardon me for mentioning it, by using threats of fiscal harm to coerce uneducated talebearers into taking credit for others' accomplishments, Hypebeast has managed to get us over a barrel. And here, I aver, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in Hypebeast's slogans. I welcome Hypebeast's comments. However, Hypebeast needs to realize that I'm not saying it'll be easy to help people see its rabid sound bites for what they are. In fact, it might turn out to be quite painful to do something like that. However, facing temporary pain is better than suffering from a permanent ailment, and that's why you need to hear that Hypebeast often misuses the word "disadvantageousness" to mean something vaguely related to elitism or solecism or somesuch. Hypebeast's bootlickers, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Hypebeast is merely trying to say that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people.

I could accept, perhaps, memoirs backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Propositions marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Hypebeast wants to get me thrown in jail. It can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but it does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that by allowing Hypebeast to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing, we are allowing it to play puppet master. If you can go more than a minute without hearing Hypebeast talk about ruffianism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Regardless of whether we consider Hypebeast a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, those—I count myself among them—who accept that it is an enemy to its friends and a friend to its enemies do know one thing. We know that Hypebeast relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do Hypebeast's dirty work for it. Without its swarms of useful idiots, Hypebeast would not have been able to conceal the fact that not only does it truck away our freedoms for safekeeping, but it then commands its chargés d'affaires, "Go, and do thou likewise."

Vandalism is a plague upon us all, a pox that will likely not be erased in the lifetime of any reader of this letter. To Hypebeast, however, it's merely a convenient mechanism for producing a new generation of power-hungry mendicants whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. When one examines the ramifications of letting Hypebeast exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, unenlightened world run by carnaptious maggots. If five years ago I had described an organization like Hypebeast to you and told you that in five years it'd pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a brown-nosing coterie of heathenism, you'd have thought me odious. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how it has hatched all sorts of bitter plans. Remember Hypebeast's attempt to lead us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people? No? That's because Hypebeast is so good at concealing its stultiloquent activities.

Many people are shocked when I tell them that Hypebeast is an ideologue—a foolish, bookish, misguided ideologue. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that Hypebeast uses the word "hematospectrophotometer" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. Organizations that are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Hypebeast were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help it turn over our country to illogical rampallions. Hypebeast's fusillades are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, Hypebeast coins polysyllabic neologisms to make its accusations sound like they're actually important. In fact, its treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Are Hypebeast's philippics good for the country? The nation's suicide statistics, drug statistics, crime statistics, divorce statistics, and mental illness statistics give us part of the answer. These statistics should make it clear that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence.

We and Hypebeast truly need to call a truce on our arguments over warlordism. Unfortunately, Hypebeast will refuse to accept any such truce, as its whole raison d'être is to promote warlordism in all its simple-minded forms. Hypebeast is a proponent of "totalism"—a term it uses catachrestically in place of "sexism"—for a variety of reasons. For instance, by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more ostentatious, dishonest, and coprophagous society, all thanks to Hypebeast's treacheries. Hypebeast sees itself as a postmodern equivalent of Marx's proletariat, revolutionizing the world by wresting it from its oppressors (viz., those who restore the traditions that it has abandoned). There's something I've observed about Hypebeast. Namely, it may not know how to spell "plethysmographically", but it surely knows how to subject human beings to indignities. I've further observed that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of Bourbonism. But the first step is to acknowledge that if its attempts to jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either predatory or gormless have spurred us to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity, then Hypebeast may have accomplished a useful thing.

My love for people necessitates that I announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Hypebeast before it can lead people towards iniquity and sin. Yes, I face opposition from Hypebeast. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. If there is one truth in this world, it's that Hypebeast criticizes me for contributing to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to shred the basic compact between the people and their government. To summarize what I've written up to this point, Hypebeast defines "truth" as "whatever promotes opportunism". You know I'm right. Now what are you going to do about it?

Thank You For Reading.
Signing Off,
Yung Goon
July 30, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
至高

holy shit

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 30, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Fusion

InB4 Didn't read.

Yes.

July 30, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Inactive

July 30, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Inactive

Too many words. Can I get the cliff notes
July 30, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Did you honestly think anyone would read that?
July 30, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
Panther.

fdcsayfdcsaxknjmevfdcsaixjkrekldscanxznredfwrevfcdsnxomdsocmxomosdaxmomfcd
tl;dr

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 30, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

Come On Guys. It Took Me Like 4 Hours To Write This..
July 30, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
LA_1201

stfu faggot

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 30, 2012 @ 10:58 PM

Inactive

Come On Guys. It Took Me Like 4 Hours To Write This..

July 30, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

Why Are You Guys Hating?
July 30, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

July 30, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 30, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
KTA

very poorly written
F-
July 30, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 30, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
PKdaGod

everyone on hb has the reading capability of a 5th grader. we see dem paragraphs and bounce to da comments b, fuck u thinking nigga
July 30, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Josh

lol at thinking anyone cares enough to read that

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 30, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Constellations

I read the first paragraph and it said absolutely nothing

obvi-troll

\X/

July 30, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
reeser

Let me find the site, theres one that generates a random complaint essay, call you have to do is fill in the name of the company/site.

Bad troll is bad.

edit: found it http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
July 30, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 30, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
BKBROWN

That is kind of funny because I also spent 4 hours writing Hello My Dear Friends From HB. I Am Here 2 Explain What Is Wrong With HB.

This letter comes to you in the hope that it will find the place in your mind where rationality resides and where decency and sanity, coupled with a healthy sense of anger, will trigger appropriate action. Let's get down to brass tacks: In Hypebeast's quest to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. Even by Hypebeast's own account, if it wants to complain, it should have an argument. It shouldn't just throw out the word "honorificabilitudinity", for example, and expect us to be scared. Just because money-grubbing, lackadaisical neopaganism exists and has for a long time, there is no reason for us to accept it from Hypebeast. While there is no evidence that given the public appetite for more accountability, nugatory yobbos are the biggest threat to freedom the world has ever seen, it is clear that it's easy for Hypebeast to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? Before you answer, let me point out that it sometimes puts itself in charge of terrorizing the public. At other times, one of its mercenaries is deputed for the job. In either case, Hypebeast is not interested in what is true and what is false or in what is good and what is evil. In fact, those distinctions have no meaning to it whatsoever. The only thing that has any meaning to Hypebeast is negativism. Why? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that Hypebeast's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, its core principle has remained the same: to scatter about in profusion an abundance of pro-Hypebeast reports. If you don't believe me then note that Hypebeast is incapable of handling an adult emotion or a universal concept without first reducing it to something nocent, peevish, apolaustic, and probably unreasonable. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that you can undoubtedly chalk up incidents such as the ones I've described to the cullionly nature of its asseverations?

Hypebeast is bound to have a rude awakening when it finally realizes how few people approve of its querimonious shenanigans. Equally important is the fact that Hypebeast wants to prevent us from helping young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good as citizens of a culturally diverse, democratic society in an interdependent world. If it manages to do that, it'll have plenty of time to focus on its core mission: making bigotry respectable. What we're involved in with Hypebeast is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it. All I can tell you is what matters to me: Hypebeast and its flacks are smarmy, imperious fault-finders. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as analysis.

Hypebeast's allocutions are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because at least 80 percent of the people in this country recognize that Hypebeast dresses up resistentialism in the garb of glory, honor, justice, and scientific necessity. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. That's just not true. The one thing that's central to all of Hypebeast's revolting rodomontades is a desire to encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a loquacious lifestyle. I call this the New Barbarism. The old barbarism was concerned only with perpetuating the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. Although that was bad enough, Hypebeast's surmises derive from questionable values, which Hypebeast's expositors never examine because those values preserve their temple of rowdyism. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Will the world ever be free of hideous gutter-bloods like Hypebeast? A clue might be that with Hypebeast so forcefully descending to character assassination and name calling, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must lead a jacquerie against it.

Hypebeast has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which the best way to serve one's country is to declare that we can stop irrationalism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for sadistic sleaze merchants. Then again, just because Hypebeast is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that avaricious, rude hypochondriacs make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. If you will pardon me for mentioning it, by using threats of fiscal harm to coerce uneducated talebearers into taking credit for others' accomplishments, Hypebeast has managed to get us over a barrel. And here, I aver, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in Hypebeast's slogans. I welcome Hypebeast's comments. However, Hypebeast needs to realize that I'm not saying it'll be easy to help people see its rabid sound bites for what they are. In fact, it might turn out to be quite painful to do something like that. However, facing temporary pain is better than suffering from a permanent ailment, and that's why you need to hear that Hypebeast often misuses the word "disadvantageousness" to mean something vaguely related to elitism or solecism or somesuch. Hypebeast's bootlickers, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Hypebeast is merely trying to say that the government's policies should be at odds with the will of the people.

I could accept, perhaps, memoirs backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Propositions marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Hypebeast wants to get me thrown in jail. It can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but it does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that by allowing Hypebeast to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing, we are allowing it to play puppet master. If you can go more than a minute without hearing Hypebeast talk about ruffianism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Regardless of whether we consider Hypebeast a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, those—I count myself among them—who accept that it is an enemy to its friends and a friend to its enemies do know one thing. We know that Hypebeast relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do Hypebeast's dirty work for it. Without its swarms of useful idiots, Hypebeast would not have been able to conceal the fact that not only does it truck away our freedoms for safekeeping, but it then commands its chargés d'affaires, "Go, and do thou likewise."

Vandalism is a plague upon us all, a pox that will likely not be erased in the lifetime of any reader of this letter. To Hypebeast, however, it's merely a convenient mechanism for producing a new generation of power-hungry mendicants whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. When one examines the ramifications of letting Hypebeast exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, unenlightened world run by carnaptious maggots. If five years ago I had described an organization like Hypebeast to you and told you that in five years it'd pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a brown-nosing coterie of heathenism, you'd have thought me odious. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how it has hatched all sorts of bitter plans. Remember Hypebeast's attempt to lead us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people? No? That's because Hypebeast is so good at concealing its stultiloquent activities.

Many people are shocked when I tell them that Hypebeast is an ideologue—a foolish, bookish, misguided ideologue. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that Hypebeast uses the word "hematospectrophotometer" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. Organizations that are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Hypebeast were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help it turn over our country to illogical rampallions. Hypebeast's fusillades are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, Hypebeast coins polysyllabic neologisms to make its accusations sound like they're actually important. In fact, its treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Are Hypebeast's philippics good for the country? The nation's suicide statistics, drug statistics, crime statistics, divorce statistics, and mental illness statistics give us part of the answer. These statistics should make it clear that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence.

We and Hypebeast truly need to call a truce on our arguments over warlordism. Unfortunately, Hypebeast will refuse to accept any such truce, as its whole raison d'être is to promote warlordism in all its simple-minded forms. Hypebeast is a proponent of "totalism"—a term it uses catachrestically in place of "sexism"—for a variety of reasons. For instance, by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more ostentatious, dishonest, and coprophagous society, all thanks to Hypebeast's treacheries. Hypebeast sees itself as a postmodern equivalent of Marx's proletariat, revolutionizing the world by wresting it from its oppressors (viz., those who restore the traditions that it has abandoned). There's something I've observed about Hypebeast. Namely, it may not know how to spell "plethysmographically", but it surely knows how to subject human beings to indignities. I've further observed that only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of Bourbonism. But the first step is to acknowledge that if its attempts to jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either predatory or gormless have spurred us to enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity, then Hypebeast may have accomplished a useful thing.

My love for people necessitates that I announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Hypebeast before it can lead people towards iniquity and sin. Yes, I face opposition from Hypebeast. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. If there is one truth in this world, it's that Hypebeast criticizes me for contributing to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to shred the basic compact between the people and their government. To summarize what I've written up to this point, Hypebeast defines "truth" as "whatever promotes opportunism". You know I'm right. Now what are you going to do about it?

Thank You For Reading.
Signing Off,
Yung Goon

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 30, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
BTD

Good Read

sike, didnt read

Black Panther member

July 30, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
Siphonin

Wish i found out about this site when i was still in highschool
July 30, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Moises Arias

I am here to explain whats wrong with kanye west

I've been hesitating to write this letter because I've been afraid that, if I did, Mr. Kanye West would do everything in his power to make me jump in the lake. But after reading about Kanye's pestiferous, prudish bromides, I could hesitate no longer. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in Kanye's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because I truly dislike Kanye. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that our real enemies are not people living in a distant land whose names we don't know and whose culture we don't understand. Our real enemies are Kanye West and all others who blackmail politicians into undermining liberty in the name of liberty.

Kanye once tried convincing me that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that there are three fairly obvious problems with Kanye's belief systems, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to force Kanye into early retirement. First, Kanye has really pulled a fast one this time. Second, Kanye's flacks employ carefully developed psychological techniques to entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of the ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice of brutish underachievers. And third, if we contradict Kanye, we are labelled sinister loonies. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms. It amazes me how successful Kanye has been at sucking up to the most conceited hatemongers you'll ever see. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to focus on what unites rather than divides us. Perhaps our answer should be that some people have said that a neo-pathetic mentality and a diabolic sense of totalitarianism create fertile soil for horny, lecherous drug lords to dupe people into believing that Kanye is a model citizen. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. The only reason that Kanye claims otherwise is that his manifestos are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that Kanye's slaves once used to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of rebarbative, malapert egoism.

Kanye accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he believe I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his thrasonical artifices? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be.

Kanye has delivered exactly the opposite of what he had previously promised us. Most notably, his vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, Kanye's vows of equality did little more than convince people that I know some daft imbeciles who actually believe that ungrateful grifters have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. Incredible? Those same people have told me that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Kanye's satanic ramblings have caused boisterous, uncouth backbiters to descend upon us like a swarm of locusts, pampering otiose publicity hounds. I oppose Kanye's goals because they are incorrigible. I oppose them because they are biggety. And I oppose them because they will make bribery legal and part of business as usual eventually.

If Kanye hadn't been palming off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide etatism, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out making pretentiousness unfashionable. In any case, Kanye is begging the question when he says that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Is it really his impression that his arrogant posse is a respected civil-rights organization? The key to answering such questions is to realize that for Kanye, all roads lead to phallocentrism. He is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own mordacious ends. Why does he do that? Whatever the answer, it's sad how he has been sending mealymouthed goofballs on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them. The silver lining around this cloud is that when you're hurt by his allocutions, you learn. You put things in perspective. You pull your energies together. You change. You go forward. You observe that Kanye has been trying to trick people into believing that mammonism brings one closer to nirvana. Apparently, he has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams with delirious, inattentive malefactors; they're now fully convinced that Kanye is a man of peace. One final point: Nothing sickens me more than seeing Mr. Kanye West endow separatism with a false legitimacy.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 31, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

I See My Felow Hb Headers Are Preaching And Writing. Keep It Going!
July 31, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
dmwalking

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 31, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
Fibrelight

meanwhile at ops house
July 31, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
chaobro

That's also funny because it took me 2 minutes to write down my complaint: letting you motherfuckers register again
July 31, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
franjoli

4/10

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.