Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 27, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
islaphipsters

Jeff Staple on Basketball and whatnot..what an amazing fucking gym..NYers: anyone already been there?

Jeff Staple on Masaryk Gym NYC
February 27, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Lemonz

I wake up in the mprnings, feeling an itch in my brain to exercise it and *think* about difficult concepts and discover answers to difficult questions. I then remember that I will have to be persistent and work at whatever questions I put myself to answering, and I cowardly shy away and keep doing nothing.

I love my subject but I hate my classes. Im a totally out of the box thinker and i even did some small presentations at the local TED TALKS around about said subject. now, the trouble is that I feel trapped. trapped between the freedom of thinking about the subject from my own perspective, which many people (including lecturers) say is fresh and new, and boring classes that dull the mind. recently i've been focusing on grades so i can get into the masters/phd programs and im finding it difficult to be as creative as before.
February 27, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
islaphipsters

heh..wtf are you talkin about?
February 27, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Lemonz

heh..wtf are you talkin about?

I am fed up with everything but life in general. I've experienced many worthwhile relationships, great friendships, and have had a family to support me constantly up until now. Yet, I feel as if something just isn't right, like I'm missing something, though I do not know what. At this moment I just feel as if I am on a little secluded island of unknowing.

I might as well say a little about what has happened lately. I was at a party not so long ago, maybe 2 weeks at most, when this feeling started happening. I was completely shit faced, and all I remember is passing out on the floor. Next thing I know I'm home in my bed, buddy comes over later that day, tells me I tried raping this girl I know, total what the fucking fuck moment. Fearful that I will go to jail for next week, nothing happens, someone from the party just spewing off shit trying to get me jailed. Most friends abandon me because they think I'm a bad person now, kinda in a whatever fuck you mood so I accept it. Present time, drunk or baked every other day, not a care in the world, but still feeling incomplete.

Please login first to reply.