Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 3, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
jaeyoung

I found out I have no friends. The people who I have been hanging out with in high school apparently dislikes me. I've contacted my usual group if they wanted to watch a movie but no one responds and it just so happens to be that they all went to go to the theater without me. And this has gone for a good week so I'm safe to say that I am friend-less. I don't really know what to do, because all these years our relationship as friends were sort of indifferent; as in I was never close to any of them. It really sucks because I love socializing and hanging out but I only limited myself to a group that hates me. So I don't really know what to do this summer. I'm thinking of getting a job but it's pretty hard in my area considering that I have two months max before I head off to college. Other then that, I have no hobbies as of now. I've quit gaming for a long time now and I'm just so bored everyday... My life is pretty fucking sad. I just hope that I get to meet a lot of new people in college.

How was your day hypebeast?
July 3, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
brannen

My day was dope, but yesterday I found out I have no friends. The people who I have been hanging out with in high school apparently dislikes me. I've contacted my usual group if they wanted to watch a movie but no one responds and it just so happens to be that they all went to go to the theater without me. And this has gone for a good week so I'm safe to say that I am friend-less. I don't really know what to do, because all these years our relationship as friends were sort of indifferent; as in I was never close to any of them. It really sucks because I love socializing and hanging out but I only limited myself to a group that hates me. So I don't really know what to do this summer. I'm thinking of getting a job but it's pretty hard in my area considering that I have two months max before I head off to college. Other then that, I have no hobbies as of now. I've quit gaming for a long time now and I'm just so bored everyday... My life is pretty fucking sad. I just hope that I get to meet a lot of new people in college.
July 3, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
fistyourbitch

welcome to real life jaeyoung
July 3, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
Doobie

you guys are ass holes

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

July 3, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
mr mcgibblets

I found out I have no friends. The people who I have been hanging out with in high school apparently dislikes me. I've contacted my usual group if they wanted to watch a movie but no one responds and it just so happens to be that they all went to go to the theater without me. And this has gone for a good week so I'm safe to say that I am friend-less. I don't really know what to do, because all these years our relationship as friends were sort of indifferent; as in I was never close to any of them. It really sucks because I love socializing and hanging out but I only limited myself to a group that hates me. So I don't really know what to do this summer. I'm thinking of getting a job but it's pretty hard in my area considering that I have two months max before I head off to college. Other then that, I have no hobbies as of now. I've quit gaming for a long time now and I'm just so bored everyday... My life is pretty fucking sad. I just hope that I get to meet a lot of new people in college.

lol mostly everybody goes their seperate ways after hs anyway.bored buy some gundam kits from gundamstoreandmore.com theyre hours of enjoyment for a good price.start off with an super deformed one.youll probably meet some people at college.might even bump some uglies.be happy hs is behind you now.
July 3, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
dylan fisher

fuck your friends, they sound like fags

Easy mang...

July 3, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
exhale

lol mostly everybody goes their seperate ways after hs anyway.bored buy some gundam kits from gundamstoreandmore.com theyre hours of enjoyment for a good price.start off with an super deformed one.youll probably meet some people at college.might even bump some uglies.be happy hs is behind you now.

this.
July 3, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
jaeyoung

Fam.. real life was when I met my mother for the first time when I was seven. Living on 60k/year with no siblings and my father nowhere to be found... that's motherfucking life for you. But I really do appreciate these comments. And I will definitely go on to college leaving hs behind. I hope that I meet the right people. Thanks for the positivity
July 3, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Remian

Fam.. real life was when I met my mother for the first time when I was seven. Living on 60k/year with no siblings and my father nowhere to be found... that's motherfucking life for you. But I really do appreciate these comments. And I will definitely go on to college leaving hs behind. I hope that I meet the right people. Thanks for the positivity

shit jus got real
July 3, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
hctr.

Today I got up to my beautiful girlfriend waving a stuffed rabbit in front of me. She called it our "lucky" bunny. I had to explain it to the bitch that the lucky part of a rabbit is the foot, not the whole damn thing. Other than that I went around town looking for a job in my shitty ass Datsun. After a few unlucky interviews I visited my girlfriend at her job. You couldn't imagine that anger that went through me when I saw pictures of her and her rich ass boss. I don't even want to talk about it...
July 3, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
dirtyandypants

don't mean to take away any of your internet pity or anything but 60K a year for just two people is extremely livable.
July 3, 2011 @ 05:06 AM
hasbeens

60k a year ♥♥♥♥♥♥? my family of 5 live on 40k, and im content as a movafuka
July 3, 2011 @ 05:15 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

♥♥♥♥♥, you aint know no real life, real life is getting burned to death for stealing a sack of potatoes.
July 3, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
SaneLakerFan

Dude, don't come onto the internet, especially HB, to vent. Dudes on here like to compensate for what they can't be in real life, thus they are tough shit and ethugs on the web, but fags in reality. HB locals try to impress others with their internet wit, so wit is all your gonna get.

You'll fair better in college man. Hope everything gets better.
July 3, 2011 @ 07:25 AM
Pantic

Stop being a pussy, be persistent. It really does work.

Call one up and ask if he wants to hang or something, if he sounds like he is doubting just keep pressing on for a while. I have a good friend that i couldn't stand in the beginning but this was his tactic and now we hang all the time >sad
July 3, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
Dental Plan

don't mean to take away any of your internet pity or anything but 60K a year for just two people is extremely livable.

this
July 3, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
Ecks

Do not even trip on those kids. You'll be meeting so many new people when you go off to college that you'll forget these guys existed. Stay focused and don't let them phase you. Just take your first semester by storm; if you stay social and put yourself out there, you'll be making new friends left and right.
July 3, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
Constellations

Call one up and ask if he wants to hang or something, if he sounds like he is doubting just keep pressing on for a while. I have a good friend that i couldn't stand in the beginning but this was his tactic and now we hang all the time >sad

nah fuck that. thats annoying as fuck. i hate when people do that. some people just can't take no for an answer

\X/

July 3, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
thenorthside

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

July 3, 2011 @ 10:45 AM

Inactive

lol am i a bad person if i think this is funny?

why do you even care if you're heading off to college?

sorry to break it to you, but if your friends are indifferent towards you, you're probably just a dull person.
July 3, 2011 @ 10:53 AM
C_Augustus_O

today i got up to my beautiful girlfriend waving a stuffed rabbit in front of me. She called it our "lucky" bunny. I had to explain it to the bitch that the lucky part of a rabbit is the foot, not the whole damn thing. Other than that i went around town looking for a job in my shitty ass datsun. After a few unlucky interviews i visited my girlfriend at her job. You couldn't imagine that anger that went through me when i saw pictures of her and her rich ass boss. I don't even want to talk about it...

cool

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

July 3, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
Eaton

Today I got up to my beautiful girlfriend waving a stuffed rabbit in front of me. She called it our "lucky" bunny. I had to explain it to the bitch that the lucky part of a rabbit is the foot, not the whole damn thing. Other than that I went around town looking for a job in my shitty ass Datsun. After a few unlucky interviews I visited my girlfriend at her job. You couldn't imagine that anger that went through me when I saw pictures of her and her rich ass boss. I don't even want to talk about it...

i lold

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

July 3, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
ramos0927

This is true. There was this one guy who kept trying to be apart of our group of friends, a lot of them disregarded him and such i did as well and for awhile found it annoying. But you can't stop trying. I think the only reason why we disregarded him was because we didn't really know him a lot, and now he's cool with everybody. Hope that helps, and if their just plain jerks move on and meet different people.
July 3, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

sorry to break it to you, but if your friends are indifferent towards you, you're probably just a dull person.

Or maybe he was hanging with the wrong people in the first place.
July 3, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
Blade Gretzky

it's high school du all dese ♥♥♥♥♥s is immature fagboys man, move the fuck on.
July 3, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
myBallz

Fuck your friends, Go to college, bust your ass, get rich, and invite them to a get together party in your mansion full of broads and nice whips
July 3, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
Eperviers

I have two friends, that's Mary Jane and my right hand.
July 3, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
db_cooper

Today
...is my bday

who's in vegas
July 3, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
WCDon

hs friends razz shit doesnt even matter when you go to college. You wont talk to over half of em anymore

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 3, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
zeezyo

the only thing HS friends are good for are upping your friend count on facebook. youll meet your real friends in college when your off doing stupid shit.

X

Please login first to reply.