HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 11, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
Zatar

Broke up with girlfriend today, been dating for like 9 months.. any suggestions for getting over her? anyone been in the same situation? Im in the stage right now were im like "fuck should i have really done it? sad"
February 11, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
ShamanCountry

Just think of all the bad shit she did to you then you're good. You can't start to regret your decision of breaking up with her or else your mind is going to be fucked up for the next couple of months.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

February 11, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
thejOeshow

Quickest way to keep you're mind off things aside from chain smoking Js, is to go out, find yourself a nice cute female(s), and fcuk one..or two...or three...until you find that one girl you actually stick to liking. After that your ex should get further out of the picture. Moping around and dwelling too much on it ain't too healthy.
February 11, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
Guapamole

Find a hobby and always be active. Occupy your mind with other things, the first few days are the hardest.
February 11, 2011 @ 03:38 AM
tonysteak

Find a hobby and always be active. Occupy your mind with other things, the first few days are the hardest.

and most importantly, whenever you do miss her, DO NOT CAVE and contact her. just let it be, be around friends, and start looking into dating others as soon as you feel comfortable

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

February 11, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
Sonny Crockett

get drunk and call her

get money fuck bitches.
February 11, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
bird

any reason why threads like this exist?
February 11, 2011 @ 05:49 AM
DopieObie

February 11, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
SWAGteam

any reason why threads like this exist?

you'll find out once you discover women. just kidding. Anyways, if she fucked you over, then just go out there and sleep with another girl. If that's not the case, then just stay busy and find a hobby; whatever it takes to keep your mind off her.
February 11, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
bird

why would you seek answers online.. on hypebeast.. from teen pinoys?
February 11, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
C_Augustus_O

you are going to go through the 5 stages of grief, after that you wouldn't give a fuck

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

February 11, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
Pantic

Chat up some bitches on facebook or text em.
No really, getting approval from other girls as fast as possible makes you feel much better and stop thinking about the old one. Really, it works.
February 11, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
Virungă

Other women + alcohol.
February 11, 2011 @ 09:34 AM
jawesome

Broke up with girlfriend today, been dating for like 9 months.. any suggestions for getting over her? anyone been in the same situation? Im in the stage right now were im like "fuck should i have really done it? sad"

story of my past three days.

been sleeping all day, watching studio ghibli, going back to sleep, waking up for classes and repeat.

Instagram: prxsh

February 11, 2011 @ 10:05 AM
glennboy

Other women + marijuana.

fixed

Live Life // Get Mo Money

February 11, 2011 @ 10:15 AM
SuMing

Did you dump her for a bad reason if you feel like "should I have done that?" Cause you could potentially get back together with her or just keep your mind busy with other things. Not necessarily with other girls but to hang out with your friends more often or play more sports.

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

February 11, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
ulkgood

1st month will be the hardest. Each month after will get easier and easier.
February 11, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Realize that if it was a mistake y'all will get back together naturally. Don't sweat it and try to enjoy the freedom while you have it

Buffalo Bills till I die.

February 12, 2011 @ 03:01 AM
louboutin_baby

why would you seek answers online.. on hypebeast.. from teen pinoys?

looool

story of my past three days.

been sleeping all day, watching studio ghibli, going back to sleep, waking up for classes and repeat.

:/
February 12, 2011 @ 06:23 AM
Zatar

Did you dump her for a bad reason if you feel like "should I have done that?" Cause you could potentially get back together with her or just keep your mind busy with other things. Not necessarily with other girls but to hang out with your friends more often or play more sports.

i broke up with her cause every time we went out somewhere we would always see someone she would of hooked up with before, fucked or sucked off.

She was a slut back in her day, lost her V's when she was fucking 12..

plus im in my first year of university (college) and i gotta get my shit together you know what i mean? like fuck bitches get money.

the only reason i have doubts is because she is so fucking fine, gave me sex like 5times a week, was really clingly ~ (which i like in a girl) and could cook soooo well.

but i deep down whenever im with her i just think of all the other guys shes dated before me. she took my V's where she had fucked 4 guys before me and dated over 10+ according to her. (probs gave blowjobs and shit to heaps of other guys.)

i want to find a virgin, times running out though thats why i let her go im 17 and theres barley any girls around me which still haven't done anything with a guy. i want to date a girl like that, so i can be like, "yeah thats right shes mine, no ones ever fucked her except me."

i think i have a serious problem, idk what the fuck is wrong with me?

am i in the right here?
February 12, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
Sonny Crockett

lol my first gf was like that too
fuck her before she fucks you, just saying once a slut always a slut
February 12, 2011 @ 07:18 AM
db_cooper

^lmfao, fuckin aussies. my nig, woman are hoes. ain't no two ways about it
February 12, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
db_cooper

i broke up with her cause every time we went out somewhere we would always see someone she would of hooked up with before, fucked or sucked off.

plus im in my first year of university (college) and i gotta get my shit together you know what i mean? like fuck bitches get money.

the only reason i have doubts is because she is so fucking fine, gave me sex like 5times a week, was really clingly ~ (which i like in a girl) and could cook soooo well.

but i deep down whenever im with her i just think of all the other guys shes dated before me. she took my V's where she had fucked 4 guys before me and dated over 10+ according to her. (probs gave blowjobs and shit to heaps of other guys.)

i want to find a virgin, times running out though thats why i let her go im 17 and theres barley any girls around me which still haven't done anything with a guy. i want to date a girl like that, so i can be like, "yeah thats right shes mine, no ones ever fucked her except me."

am i in the right here?

^lmfao, fuckin aussies. my nig, woman are hoes. ain't no two ways about it
February 12, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
Virungă

Is she Asian?
February 12, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
Jim Jardashian

Regret that you weren't dating a ♥♥♥♥♥
February 12, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
thenorthside

it definitely wont be easy at first, but keep busy. stick with your boys, go out, read...it'll get easier with time.
if it was meant to be, it'll come. but if not, then it's for the better. take it as a learning experience and move on from it. firm believer in fate, don't force it.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

February 12, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
soap

am i in the right here?

lol you're fucking dumb

you're never gonna find some perfect virgin bitch

♥♥♥♥♥'s be so selfish
February 12, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
.Bruva

you'll find out once you discover women. just kidding. Anyways, if she fucked you over, then just go out there and sleep with another girl. If that's not the case, then just stay busy and find a hobby; whatever it takes to keep your mind off her.

Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnncool
February 12, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
GW

am i in the right here?

i know what you mean but youre overexaggerating. 4 guys is nothing compared to ALOT of other girls, and plus she treated you right according to you, so why you gonna be mad over the past when it doesnt even matter anymore? the past is nothing but the past. the "perfect" virgin girl youre looking for doesnt even exist.
February 12, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
vince24L

I'm starting to feel too old for hypebeast when sleeping with 4 dudes is alot for a girl and sex 5 times a week is alot.

What will help you forget her Temporarily:
Other women- Simply attention, compliments or sex.
Bad times- Think of what a bitch she was, how she kicked your dog, how she wasnt game for anal during her period, how she didnt appreciate the little things you did for her.
Alcohol/bud- (Very Temporary)You'll feel better for a couple hours then alot worse when you sober up.

What will be that nail in the coffin to be done with her:
Meet the next girl.

What not to do:
-Think of the good times
-Look at pictures of her
-Check her facebook page(Never do this. One its creepy as fuck & two its gonna feel shitty seeing her messages to other dudes)
-Don't think "Well.. we might get back together." no. no you wont. If so your an idiot.

Please login first to reply.