swla

dude wtf

swlosangeles.com

March 8, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
Ulzzang

cool elite
March 8, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
hentai

Dang, it was an impromptu shoutout doe. My homegirl put me on the spot and I don't wanna be naming hecka names on some homo shit doe. Fee me.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

March 8, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
jawesome

Instagram: prxsh

March 8, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
tonysteak

to kidnap spongebob

rofl

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

March 8, 2011 @ 12:55 AM
Capt Baho

if i didn't shout you out i still love youuuuuuuuuuuu, you know who you are. Late night hb sb/hb sva.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ylfmugeo

buckteef veryvis
gap kindavis
ironhearts novis
clarks novis
business tater tots from sonics novis
vis novis

cool
March 8, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
northwest

blah blah blah

ill
March 8, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

IF I DIDN'T SHOUT YOU OUT I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. LATE NIGHT HB SB/HB SVA.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50YlfmUgeo

Buckteef veryvis
Gap kindavis
Ironhearts novis
Clarks novis
Business tater tots from Sonics novis
Vis novis

coolcoolcool shout outs in the SONIC drive-through like a BOSS who just dgaf. keepin' REAL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 8, 2011 @ 03:15 AM
scitsilyts

March 8, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
Swag Prophet

sans the hat

and chillin with the homie B in northridge. one of the funniest dudes fucking ever.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PCqmiT70zM

edit: lol get it sonny

man i miss northridge.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

March 8, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
MVG56

Stylistics is the only one with the dopest fit in this whole thread.

Lex and May...dope jackets.
March 8, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
sarahhh.

HB it's been a minute. #swagmeout

would u like some drugs for ur existentialism?

March 8, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
sarahhh.

HB it's been a minute.

would u like some drugs for ur existentialism?

March 8, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
Virungă

^That's a lot of semen samples.
March 8, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
KempallGill

scitsilyts, doctor Ew. gon'head with alla that moe.
March 8, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
hndlz

Stylistics is the only one with the dopest fit in this whole thread.

Lex and May...dope jackets.

lol

hndlz.tumblr.com

March 8, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
MVG56

^^It's true. What I see is that no one can dress for shit..... For real...what happened to the streetwear?
You fools constantly overlook fits like that for fits like Teov's and Airfreds and all these other jokers when they look exactly the same as the other people before them...with their peacoats, tight denim, beanie on the back of their head, and boots. It's the same shit over and over. And then you guys go on and suck on Vinftw's dick like he's some god posting up twelve jackets on at once...with crappy brands like banana republic and gap?
March 8, 2011 @ 12:10 PM

Inactive

^^It's true. What I see is that no one can dress for shit..... For real...what happened to the streetwear?
You fools constantly overlook fits like that for fits like Teov's and Airfreds and all these other jokers when they look exactly the same as the other people before them...with their peacoats, tight denim, beanie on the back of their head, and boots. It's the same shit over and over. And then you guys go on and suck on Vinftw's dick like he's some god posting up twelve jackets on at once...with crappy brands like banana republic and gap?

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. Post a fit to add to the diversity of WDYWT.
March 8, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
MVG56

What diversity?
March 8, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
loop

a diverse fit. since you're saying everyone dresses the same. show us how its done
March 8, 2011 @ 01:04 PM

Inactive

What diversity?

Exactly. You stand against the wall and and complain without contributing anything. There's no chance for diversity. It's hard to listen to someone complain about something especially when they don't participate.

I'm curious to see what you post since it seems you're completely different from the regulars in here.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
Captain Deez

post a fit broseidon
March 8, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
theconqueror

excited for MVG's fit.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
faust

MVG56, let's see the fit.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
MVG56

It's obvious that I've hurt everyones feelings...but I dont need to post a fit to back up my statement for two reasons: 1. I dont want to post a fit....and 2. I have the right to criticize the fits that I've seen.....plus I've joined HB to mainly sell my stuff. Yes I know they're excuses.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
Corkscrew

u mad
March 8, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
killa_cam

lol
March 8, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
Dethkiss

It's obvious that I've hurt everyones feelings...but I dont need to post a fit to back up my statement for two reasons: 1. I will back up my statement with more statements....and 2. I am a pretty ugly kid.....

I guess that's fair.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:45 PM
MVG56

Exactly. You stand against the wall and and complain without contributing anything. There's no chance for diversity. It's hard to listen to someone complain about something especially when they don't participate.

I'm curious to see what you post since it seems you're completely different from the regulars in here.

You're wrong.First, I am participating by criticizing the fits I've seen and second, there's no chance for diversity no matter what. You guys constantly hop on the next coming trend without regard to the history of the brand and the culture surrounding them.... I guess the name of this website is fitting though. It's annoying to see people with RW boots and a Supreme cap on without recognizing anything about those brands. If you want to wear RW, go ahead but keep it consistent with other workwear clothing....and know why you're wearing it, and not just because it looks dope.
March 8, 2011 @ 01:47 PM

Inactive

It's obvious that I've hurt everyones feelings...but I dont need to post a fit to back up my statement for two reasons: 1. I dont want to post a fit....and 2. I have the right to criticize the fits that I've seen.....plus I've joined HB to mainly sell my stuff. Yes I know they're excuses.

You didn't hurt anyone. You complain about the lack of diversity, but you choose not to contribute to solve the problem. You provide nothing except an empty complaint and excuses. You have the right to criticize all you want, but your criticisms carry no weight.

I don't expect every lurker to post, but if you're going to cry out and criticize what's going on you should at least have the balls to participate.

You're wrong.First, I am participating by criticizing the fits I've seen and second, there's no chance for diversity no matter what.

Criticism from someone who doesn't post fits himself is an empty criticism. There's no chance for diversity? Why complain about it then? You obviously think its a lost cause and are using the fact "it'll never change" as a scapegoat for not participating.

You guys constantly hop on the next coming trend without regard to the history of the brand and the culture surrounding them.... I guess the name of this website is fitting though. It's annoying to see people with RW boots and a Supreme cap on without recognizing anything about those brands. If you want to wear RW, go ahead but keep it consistent with other workwear clothing....and know why you're wearing it, and not just because it looks dope.

Yea because fashion is never ever ever about trends. We're all creators, early adopters, and trend setters. Some people care about the history and legacy of brands some people don't. Do you know where every article of clothing you have is from? Do you know where the material is sourced and what factories they were made in?

Step off your high horse. Post a fit to show us how uniquely different you are or you'll just be one of the many faceless trolls that visit this thread, drop a complaint/critique, and go back into the shadows to hide their faces.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.