Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 20, 2010 @ 02:02 AM
vince24L

you have a picture of a girl as your avatar. you put the pussy on a pedestal. you aint fuckin nothin.

Chill with your pick up artist lines. Pussy on a pedestal? From an avatar? like really? You got an anime ninja or some shit like your 13.
I get checking forums, b/c I do on phone n computer. But 12,000 posts talking about women.. seems kinda hypocritical to what you have to say.

I'm not saying guys who pick up girls don't have a social life or go on forums. I just found it funny the that the ones who talk themselves up the most about real life situations. Have an insane amount of posts. Just found it humorous that's all. smile
April 20, 2010 @ 02:26 AM
Beez

Chill with your pick up artist lines. Pussy on a pedestal? From an avatar? like really? You got an anime ninja or some shit like your 13.
I get checking forums, b/c I do on phone n computer. But 12,000 posts talking about women.. seems kinda hypocritical to what you have to say.

I'm not saying guys who pick up girls don't have a social life or go on forums. I just found it funny the that the ones who talk themselves up the most about real life situations. Have an insane amount of posts. Just found it humorous that's all. smile

he's a mod though and knows what he talking about. just because he has a high post count doesn't mean sh-t. if you know who helgen is he had if not more post than infamous and that guy been making big moves. just sayin.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 20, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
vince24L

I've read this thread many times and you do give good advice at time to some of these kids. It's just sometimes it seems very online dating book type of shit instead of real life experience response. That combines with 12,000 posts over 4 years(not 6.) Just is a little funny to me that's all.

And how do I "pull bitches"? ..Well I don't call them bitches normally. But I put them on a pedestal so maybe that's why.
April 20, 2010 @ 05:16 AM
Helgen

I'm back, and willing to give advice once more.
April 20, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I've read this thread many times and you do give good advice at time to some of these kids. It's just sometimes it seems very online dating book type of shit instead of real life experience response. That combines with 12,000 posts over 4 years(not 6.) Just is a little funny to me that's all.

Can't be mad at a niigga that has skills though rite? Maybe he actually knows this shit from experience. I do.
April 21, 2010 @ 08:27 PM
JayLovesPinays

I'm sure I'm over complicating this, but I'm gonna ask for opinions and ways to handle it in here anyway.

Alright, so this chick I've been talking to for quite sometime now did something kinda shady but I got over it. My friend kept running his mouth to her about it though and so I guess she kinda was like, "I thought we were over this?" so she got pissed off at me thinking he was relaying her my personal feelings. So now we haven't talked for a minute, but I've decided to break the silence, but its been so long that I don't know how to break it without it being awkward. I mean I walk past her everyday without even making simple eye contact for weeks and then just coming out the blue saying, "hey ____, blah blah blah" seems kinda wrong. Also, she put on her FB "don't talk to me all lovey dovey one day then the next ignore me" which is giving me a bad vibe.

Thoughts on what to do? Helgen & Infamous??? People who give serious advice????
April 21, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
TTHX

you have a picture of a girl as your avatar. you put the pussy on a pedestal. you aint fuckin nothin.

this made me lol.

and JayLovesPinays i agree with cuhlaire on that one. why she be stressin' out mad on you just cause your bud said some shit. you shouldn't have to take that kind of shit. it seems like she's the one that's hung up on that shady thing. most people get over it, and accept the fact that they did something wrong.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

April 21, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
hools

alright man so i was in here a while ago about ways to get over my ex n shit. turns out we still talked... but like right now she's talking about how she just wants to be just friends with me right? but i know i'm not in the friend zone if she still wants make out and shit.

so i ask her where this is going and she doesn't think we'll be anything more than friends?

the symptoms almost appear to be me in the friend zone but she still wants to be physical and shit. should i bail on her or what?
April 21, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
hools

naaahhh man fuck that. definitely not feelin that. gonna be out of the AV in May a lot so i'm gonna get back in the game and chase some tail and bail on her.

infamous i don't even know you as the electronics mod now, you should be official relationships mod hahahah
April 21, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
tmwtg

Bail on her.

Relationships shouldn't be complicated. People intentionally make it complicated to give themselves some type of drama or excitement.
April 21, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
hools

yeah man. i hate that i know that yet i put it on myself still. kinda hard cause i been with her for like two years though. now that i have this view on the whole thing though, i'm not too bummed.

btw Helgen if you're on here lemme know what you think!
April 21, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
hools

damn. thought after figuring all that i'd get over her a lot easier now, but it's still pretty hard haha. faaack i just needa light one with the homies and get the fuck out the AV
April 22, 2010 @ 07:40 AM
hools

thanks guys. appreciate the help
April 26, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
dhkgfkdj

I ahdn't talked to the girl I liked in like 3 weeks cause we've both been real busy but I saw her today, got a hug, and then she said that we should go play basketball again cause we hadn't hung out in so long. We both love bball and the first time we hung out alone we played bball. I talked to her just now to figure out a time and she said "how bout 6 and well get food after?" i said sure of course but now I'm a little worried/nervous. My girl friend who I've been asking for advice said this a good sign and that the girl prolly likes me, which I think is true. But now my girl friend said I should "do some of the work" now since the girl I like basically set our "date" (if u can call it that) up.

My problem is how do I go about chilling with her and maybe getting to a dating/relationship phase tomorrow when we only have like 2 weeks of school left and we dont live near each other. Should I just leave it how it is for the summer and try next year or man up and try to start something now?
April 26, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
tmwtg

^ Ay, why you listening to your gal pal?

I think with 2 weeks left, you should smash and let it all play out next year. Kinda in the same dilemma.
April 26, 2010 @ 11:20 PM
heart&sole

i Just be teln my bitch to shut up and go make me some cake or pie depending on how i feel at the time, i didn't read tread "sorrry"
April 26, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
3 Stripes

I ahdn't talked to the girl I liked in like 3 weeks cause we've both been real busy but I saw her today, got a hug, and then she said that we should go play basketball again cause we hadn't hung out in so long. We both love bball and the first time we hung out alone we played bball. I talked to her just now to figure out a time and she said "how bout 6 and well get food after?" i said sure of course but now I'm a little worried/nervous. My girl friend who I've been asking for advice said this a good sign and that the girl prolly likes me, which I think is true. But now my girl friend said I should "do some of the work" now since the girl I like basically set our "date" (if u can call it that) up.

My problem is how do I go about chilling with her and maybe getting to a dating/relationship phase tomorrow when we only have like 2 weeks of school left and we dont live near each other. Should I just leave it how it is for the summer and try next year or man up and try to start something now?

????
get her number.
talk to her.
get together over summer.
April 26, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
fudatskee

April 27, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
VOSS

lol u in a relationship = u a bitchniga
April 27, 2010 @ 11:42 AM
dhkgfkdj

get her number, text convos, keep it on deck till u guys are at school again. dont try and tie her (or yourself) up for the summer.

Sounds good thanks sir

lol
April 27, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
4CubanLinx

well i finally manned up and talked to a girl at census training and it worked out

she actually complimented my shirt though, i was wearing that jay electronica shirt cool

well i got her number and went over to her house after training, good day
April 27, 2010 @ 07:04 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Did you hit?
April 27, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
dhkgfkdj

Update:

The girl and I went to play bball for like an hour or so and had a good time, we focused more on basketball then talking but it was still a good cnversation.

Then we went to eat dinner at the caf and everything was fine until her sorority sisters came to our table and sat down with us. She got up to get more food so I was left alone with 5/6 of her sorority sisters. This one girl kept bringing up the formal they're having next week and it seemed like she was trying to hint at me or the girl or both that we should go together, but nothing else happened. So now I'm waiting to see what the dea with that is, I'm not gona ask cause that'd be too upfront. If she asks me to go I'll go. We'll see.
April 27, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
dhkgfkdj

Yea I was hoping the one girl would just be obvious about it cause I didn't want ask her to go to her formal. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens which is, indeed, wack.
April 27, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Damn kid thats wack. Just play shit slow and see where it goes. She'll ask you if she's into you and take it from there.
April 27, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
dhkgfkdj

Yea that's what I'm doing I didn't make any awkward advances I followed Hero's advice and I just acted like we we're just friends having a good time. I hope she does ask cause I'm pretty sure she's into me but we'll see. There's plenty of other girls in the world if we just stay friends.
April 27, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
Beez

^exactly. the girl would probably be wondering why you aren't trippin or askin her about the formal and then she'll crack and ask you because she wants to not the other way around. but if nothing happens at least you have her as a friend, future potential, and on to the next one.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 27, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
4CubanLinx

i didnt hit but we fucked around, how do i keep it going though?
April 27, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
H. Drew

Yea that's what I'm doing I didn't make any awkward advances I followed Hero's advice and I just acted like we we're just friends having a good time. I hope she does ask cause I'm pretty sure she's into me but we'll see. There's plenty of other girls in the world if we just stay friends.

I'm interested to see how this turns out.

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

April 28, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
dhkgfkdj

^exactly. the girl would probably be wondering why you aren't trippin or askin her about the formal and then she'll crack and ask you because she wants to not the other way around. but if nothing happens at least you have her as a friend, future potential, and on to the next one.

Exactly.

not trying to fuck a bitch raises your chances of fucking by a lot.

Lol this is true.

I'm interested to see how this turns out.

So am I haha I'll update you guys soon hopefully.

Please login first to reply.