Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
حريق

So welcome to college. Freshman year and I start the year by finding the bad bitches who know where the party's are at. After like 5 steady weeks with this one girl partying and hooking up every weekend and gettin close, she's like "this is getting too serious, idk if I'm ready for that yet.." and I'm like cool, just tell me when. So I start hooking up with randoms at parties, now that I know where to find them, and find this other crazy hot chick who does want something serious with me but I barely know her. So now OG college bad bitch says she wants to get more serious and I got crazy hot barely know chick wanting to get more serious. I'm tryin to go for OG but I'm not trying to be an asshole to crazy hot, How do I tell her It cant happen after leading her on for a little?
It's college nigga, get 'em both 

Throwed Assassin.

November 28, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
Pantic

So welcome to college. Freshman year and I start the year by finding the bad bitches who know where the party's are at. After like 5 steady weeks with this one girl partying and hooking up every weekend and gettin close, she's like "this is getting too serious, idk if I'm ready for that yet.." and I'm like cool, just tell me when. So I start hooking up with randoms at parties, now that I know where to find them, and find this other crazy hot chick who does want something serious with me but I barely know her. So now OG college bad bitch says she wants to get more serious and I got crazy hot barely know chick wanting to get more serious. I'm tryin to go for OG but I'm not trying to be an asshole to crazy hot, How do I tell her It cant happen after leading her on for a little?
You haven't been leading her on. You're in college, everyone dates multiple people, there's nothing wrong in just telling her that it's not gonna happen. There's a reason that you go from being not serious to serious, sounds like you already feel comitted to the second girl when you shouldn't.
November 29, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
LostJem

suspended

soooo after dating for 6 years. 

my girlfriend broke up with me. im sad to be honest, i wanna talk to her.
its crazy man to think i was with someone for soo long. that i would'nt even know how to go about with other woman.

she was my first love and i honestly dont think i would ever really love anyone again.
i gave her everything and more. not on some simp shit 

The thing was we were arguing and she gets annoyed cuz i would always misinterpret what she would say to something negative and get offended.

i apologized for what was going on and i nailed everything as far as response and said it was perfect but she says she needed time cuz things would go right back to arguing and be in the same place if we continued dating. 

but honestly as much as i care i want to save this relationship and i tried to but idk it was for nothing.

im not like crying and shit but i feel like theres nothing for me to wait for. i tell myself everything may work out but i think its just time for me to let go of her and move on. it just sucks. 
You'll be good breh, I know that feel. But do you really want her back or do you want to move on with your life? 
she came back to man she even bought me lunch the other day lol she told me she didnt want to break up she was just mad that one day. but i feel her as far as working on my outlooks and not to really break words down to in depth meaning to take shit for something its not. for the time being i will continue cherishing my time with her! thanks HB fam

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

November 29, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Ruthless

This thread fell off lol y'all giving each other shitty ass advice now 

Let me see those downvotes

November 29, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
حريق

OMFG. I'M TAKING ANOTHER L THIS YEAR W/ THE SAME GIRL. 
So, it's thanksgiving, the love of my life aka my ex decides to hit me up again.. asks for a plate.. so I'm like, sure.. she comes over, brings me a plate of these special potatoes that I like.. she's all over me.. touching me & shit. She was supposed to leave to go pick up her friends.. she's didn't leave. We're in my kitchen for like an hour & a half just hugging.. & talking & shit. She keeps saying she gotta go but yet she keeps doing all this shit.. I fixed her a plate.. she kissed me.. touching me.. I'm touching her.. then she was on her way out the door & I was like, she's a fuccboi.. leaving me with a hard dick & shit.. so she's like, what do you want me to do about it? Then she takes my hand & leads me to my bed room.. she sucks my dick.. we're fucking.. but this time, I CAN'T FUCKING CUM. I'm a partial minute man, I have my days. So I'm like -___-. She squirts twice.. I'm still wondering why the fuck did I not cum.. I became so exhausted from fucking her brains out, I just literally give up. She's all smiling.. & I'm like.. 

I can't complain too much.. I wanted to crack that fat ass again.. & I did.. but I didn't cum. So it's kinda a win/loss situation.  

Throwed Assassin.

November 29, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Based Boy

OMFG. I'M TAKING ANOTHER L THIS YEAR W/ THE SAME GIRL. 
So, it's thanksgiving, the love of my life aka my ex decides to hit me up again.. asks for a plate.. so I'm like, sure.. she comes over, brings me a plate of these special potatoes that I like.. she's all over me.. touching me & shit. She was supposed to leave to go pick up her friends.. she's didn't leave. We're in my kitchen for like an hour & a half just hugging.. & talking & shit. She keeps saying she gotta go but yet she keeps doing all this shit.. I fixed her a plate.. she kissed me.. touching me.. I'm touching her.. then she was on her way out the door & I was like, she's a fuccboi.. leaving me with a hard dick & shit.. so she's like, what do you want me to do about it? Then she takes my hand & leads me to my bed room.. she sucks my dick.. we're fucking.. but this time, I CAN'T FUCKING CUM. I'm a partial minute man, I have my days. So I'm like -___-. She squirts twice.. I'm still wondering why the fuck did I not cum.. I became so exhausted from fucking her brains out, I just literally give up. She's all smiling.. & I'm like.. 

I can't complain too much.. I wanted to crack that fat ass again.. & I did.. but I didn't cum. So it's kinda a win/loss situation.  
bruh you fucked her its gucci

-Caterpillar
November 29, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
Ruthless

Y'all need to stop makin up shit or just stop posting

I read the advice on the last 4 pages like

Like what the fuck

November 29, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
Ruthless

November 29, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
حريق

Like what the fuck
Stop being salty & get you some ass nigga confused I always keep it a hunna on hb, even if it makes me look bad. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 29, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
حريق

bruh you fucked her its gucci

-Caterpillar
Yeah but this is like the 2nd time shit ain't really go my way. Just tryna go like 20 min + get my nut, that's all I'm asking for lol. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 29, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
Pantic

Yeah but this is like the 2nd time shit ain't really go my way. Just tryna go like 20 min + get my nut, that's all I'm asking for lol. 
This guy is the biggest serial lier on HB lmao
November 29, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
حريق

This guy is the biggest serial lier on HB lmao
I'm glad you herbs think my life is equal to a fairytale smile I'm flattered 

Didn't respond to her last night I was so exhausted, had to call it a night. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 30, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Pantic

I'm not questioning your ability to get laid, but making her squirt twice and then have her go on to her friends? Reaching...

These quotes tho
"come with my tatoes nigga or get shot on sight"
"alright, just knock, ill be playing cod if i dont respond on here"

December 3, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
TwiggyDig

So if your ex tell you she care about you but doesn't want to be with you again does that mean all hope is lost? or should i give it time and also wait for her to be single again?
 give her space and don't contact her at all. either way, giving her lots of attention wont do anything but turn her off.
December 3, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
kbos

Any advice on letting shit go and trying to move on?? no simp but girl i was in love with for 4 years just recently broke up with me and starting seeing somebody new in like a 2 month period....
Easy. You gotta start seeing somebody new.
December 3, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Josh.

why do girls want to stay friends?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 3, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Ruthless

Y'all never gonna get over the pain of a female until a new females causes you pain

Real talk

A long time ago after my girl cheated (before I was the cool nigga who got hoes) I was salty until I got rejected Tryna get a new girls number. Then I didn't care about old shit lol 

December 3, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
Pantic

They don't. Girls are emotionally dependant, and they use your "friendship" as a comfort zone. Basically if you let them, they will come back to you for comfort when things go south with whoever they tried to hook up with after you. They can't stand being totally alone, so they will keep stringing you along until they find someone else to truly become attached to, don't let em.
December 4, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Ruthless

Usually (in my experience) when a girl wanna keep in touch/be friends after a relationship, that means shes still tryna fuck. Thats just my experience though

December 5, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
ManyHenny

Would appreciate any advice on my current situation.

Just had dinner/date with a childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years. It turns out she's been with her bf for almost a year now. She tells me she's content, but can do much better. We kissed at the end of the night and left it at that. She sends me a text thanking me for dinner and to keep in touch.

She also knows I'm casually dating another girl, but she spent a bit of time talking about her bf and basically listed all the reasons why they're not compatible. We both have our shit together so that's a big reason why we get along (not to mention same interests/goals).

I learned from HB fam not to dwell on shit like this and to keep it moving, but what do you think? Thanks, fam.

Edit: Quick peck on the lips; not looking for anything serious.
December 5, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
.AG23.

Just had dinner/date with a childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years. It turns out she's been with her bf for almost a year now. She tells me she's content, but can do much better. We kissed at the end of the night and left it at that. She sends me a text thanking me for dinner and to keep in touch.

She also knows I'm casually dating another girl, but she spent a bit of time talking about her bf and basically listed all the reasons why they're not compatible. We both have our shit together so that's a big reason why we get along (not to mention same interests/goals).

I learned from HB fam not to dwell on shit like this and to keep it moving, but what do you think? Thanks, fam.
dont make me say it....fuck it i will. Any bitch that will do it to her man will do it to you. no exceptions. youre not special nigga, shes a shopper and this shit does not change.
December 5, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
Soul Rize

dont make me say it....fuck it i will. Any bitch that will do it to her man will do it to you. no exceptions. youre not special nigga, shes a shopper and this shit does not change.
this its ok to go casual or something physical. but if you looking for a legit emotional connection at this age and except not to be cheated on lmao wrong person to do that with.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 5, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
ManyHenny

I should've added that I'm not looking for anything serious. Also, it was just a quick peck on the lips.

Agree with you though.
December 15, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
R.

Yo went out last night and saw one of my old class mates from high school, damn she's a heavenly blessed beauty lol. Anyway me and her started dancing together half way through the night and than I got tired as fuck and just sat down. As the night was ending she offered me to dance again but I had to leave and I forgot to grab her fucking digits smh. Would it be weird if I asked her through facebook for her number, I've never done that shit?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
REVS

Yo went out last night and saw one of my old class mates from high school, damn she's a heavenly blessed beauty lol. Anyway me and her started dancing together half way through the night and than I got tired as fuck and just sat down. As the night was ending she offered me to dance again but I had to leave and I forgot to grab her fucking digits smh. Would it be weird if I asked her through facebook for her number, I've never done that shit?
I would in this situation, I rarely used facebook chat for shit like that, but again in this situation, it'd probably be a valid reason to do so. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 15, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
R.

How should I start the conversation? would a simple "hey whats up? it was nice seeing you last night, I hope you good time." be good enough?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
REVS

Yea for sure. Open it up with that, see where it goes, just somewhere in the conversation ask if you could grab her number or if she's trying to meet up again at some point. 

December 15, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Evident

How should I start the conversation? would a simple "hey whats up? it was nice seeing you last night, I hope you good time." be good enough?
Just be like, I enjoyed dancing with you and (make some joke up )and then just say I think that we should keep in touch. Just don't right off the rip tell her that you want her number, it comes off as to needy
December 15, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Ruthless

Fuck that convo shit

if I was you my first message would be "hey I forgot to get your number last night smh what is it?"

but if u ain't a nigga that gets down to the point then it might seem weird coming from you 

December 15, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
REVS

See I suggested starting a conversation cause that's just the way I would do it, I'm not about to front and say that I'd go straight for it like that cause that's just not how I am.

But again, if that's the way you do it and it works, nothing wrong with it, and Ruthless usually knows what's good when it comes to shit like this anyways.

Please login first to reply.