Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 5, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
.AG23.

Would appreciate any advice on my current situation.

Just had dinner/date with a childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years. It turns out she's been with her bf for almost a year now. She tells me she's content, but can do much better. We kissed at the end of the night and left it at that. She sends me a text thanking me for dinner and to keep in touch.

She also knows I'm casually dating another girl, but she spent a bit of time talking about her bf and basically listed all the reasons why they're not compatible. We both have our shit together so that's a big reason why we get along (not to mention same interests/goals).

I learned from HB fam not to dwell on shit like this and to keep it moving, but what do you think? Thanks, fam.
dont make me say it....fuck it i will. Any bitch that will do it to her man will do it to you. no exceptions. youre not special nigga, shes a shopper and this shit does not change.
December 5, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
Soul Rize

Just had dinner/date with a childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years. It turns out she's been with her bf for almost a year now. She tells me she's content, but can do much better. We kissed at the end of the night and left it at that. She sends me a text thanking me for dinner and to keep in touch.

She also knows I'm casually dating another girl, but she spent a bit of time talking about her bf and basically listed all the reasons why they're not compatible. We both have our shit together so that's a big reason why we get along (not to mention same interests/goals).

I learned from HB fam not to dwell on shit like this and to keep it moving, but what do you think? Thanks, fam.
dont make me say it....fuck it i will. Any bitch that will do it to her man will do it to you. no exceptions. youre not special nigga, shes a shopper and this shit does not change.
this its ok to go casual or something physical. but if you looking for a legit emotional connection at this age and except not to be cheated on lmao wrong person to do that with.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 5, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
ManyHenny

I should've added that I'm not looking for anything serious. Also, it was just a quick peck on the lips.

Agree with you though.
December 15, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
R.

Yo went out last night and saw one of my old class mates from high school, damn she's a heavenly blessed beauty lol. Anyway me and her started dancing together half way through the night and than I got tired as fuck and just sat down. As the night was ending she offered me to dance again but I had to leave and I forgot to grab her fucking digits smh. Would it be weird if I asked her through facebook for her number, I've never done that shit?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
REVS

Yo went out last night and saw one of my old class mates from high school, damn she's a heavenly blessed beauty lol. Anyway me and her started dancing together half way through the night and than I got tired as fuck and just sat down. As the night was ending she offered me to dance again but I had to leave and I forgot to grab her fucking digits smh. Would it be weird if I asked her through facebook for her number, I've never done that shit?
I would in this situation, I rarely used facebook chat for shit like that, but again in this situation, it'd probably be a valid reason to do so. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 15, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
R.

How should I start the conversation? would a simple "hey whats up? it was nice seeing you last night, I hope you good time." be good enough?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
REVS

Yea for sure. Open it up with that, see where it goes, just somewhere in the conversation ask if you could grab her number or if she's trying to meet up again at some point. 

December 15, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Evident

How should I start the conversation? would a simple "hey whats up? it was nice seeing you last night, I hope you good time." be good enough?
Just be like, I enjoyed dancing with you and (make some joke up )and then just say I think that we should keep in touch. Just don't right off the rip tell her that you want her number, it comes off as to needy
December 15, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Ruthless

Fuck that convo shit

if I was you my first message would be "hey I forgot to get your number last night smh what is it?"

but if u ain't a nigga that gets down to the point then it might seem weird coming from you 

Let me see those downvotes

December 15, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
REVS

See I suggested starting a conversation cause that's just the way I would do it, I'm not about to front and say that I'd go straight for it like that cause that's just not how I am.

But again, if that's the way you do it and it works, nothing wrong with it, and Ruthless usually knows what's good when it comes to shit like this anyways.

December 16, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
kbos

I'd do it the REVS way cuz it happens to be my way as well, but that Ruthless way is fine too, whatever is suitable really. Whatever makes you feel comfy... not that you need like 3 heads to confirm this lol but fuck it TYPED AND POST REPLY
December 16, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
bjornvan

So my cousin broke with his girl of like 2 years a few months ago and now this nigga all sensitive and sad and shit.I don't like seeing him like this so I try to be all comforting and telling him he will be straight, I dont really talk about this type of stuff so its weird for me ( my  friends and fam didn't know I broke up with my gf  til bout a month later once), but we same age,born like months a part and pretty much hung out almost every weekend since we were babies, so I cant just abandon the nigga.A few weeks back we was talking and this nigga still acting all sad so I'm like fuck, I tell him stop acting like a bitch straight up lol.
Seriously like this would be the last dude you would think would be down about a bitch leaving him.He got all mad and was on his kanye shit like you aint got the answers type of response so I left because there was no reasoning with him.So yesterday him and my younger cousin came over and this nigga still depressed not completely,he was returning back to his old self but I'm still like come on nigga. get over it.. but anyway I find out this nigga been listening to drake none stop ( drake album came out around the time they broke up) because he told me to listen to some shitty song on the album, I'm like nigga I don't fuck with drake no more etc etc. Then it finally clicked, he acting like a fuck boy because of drake,So I tell him to stop listening to drake, but he think I'm joking ...I know he will eventually get out of it but I need him to stop listening to drake.. He can still listen to his music but not the message though..I always thought it was joke about niggas listening to drake but this shit happening in front of my eyes lol
December 16, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
kbos

So my cousin broke with his girl of like 2 years a few months ago and now this nigga all sensitive and sad and shit.I don't like seeing him like this so I try to be all comforting and telling him he will be straight, I dont really talk about this type of stuff so its weird for me ( my  friends and fam didn't know I broke up with my gf  til bout a month later once), but we same age,born like months a part and pretty much hung out almost every weekend since we were babies, so I cant just abandon the nigga.A few weeks back we was talking and this nigga still acting all sad so I'm like fuck, I tell him stop acting like a bitch straight up lol.Seriously like this would be the last dude you would think would be down about a bitch leaving him.He got all mad and was on his kanye shit like you aint got the answers type of response so I left because there was no reasoning with him.So yesterday him and my younger cousin came over and this nigga still depressed not completely,he was returning back to his old self but I'm still like come on nigga. get over it.. but anyway I find out this nigga been listening to drake none stop ( drake album came out around the time they broke up) because he told me to listen to some shitty song on the album, I'm like nigga I don't fuck with drake no more etc etc. Then it finally clicked, he acting like a fuck boy because of drake,So I tell him to stop listening to drake, but he think I'm joking ...I know he will eventually get out of it but I need him to stop listening to drake.. He can still listen to his music but not the message though..I always thought it was joke about niggas listening to drake but this shit happening in front of my eyes lol
I lol'd at this story. You bein real fam? 

... Anyway... The cure for break ups is always getting with one of the other fish in the sea try to help a mother fucker get em chillin around new females.
December 16, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
R.

Got her number, tybg. Gonna ask her what her schedule is and take her out.

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.
December 16, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
ManyHenny

Got her number, tybg. Gonna ask her what her schedule is and take her out.

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.
Good luck, playboy.

Don't get stuck on one shorty, though.
December 17, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
Pantic

So my cousin broke with his girl of like 2 years a few months ago and now this nigga all sensitive and sad and shit.I don't like seeing him like this so I try to be all comforting and telling him he will be straight, I dont really talk about this type of stuff so its weird for me ( my  friends and fam didn't know I broke up with my gf  til bout a month later once), but we same age,born like months a part and pretty much hung out almost every weekend since we were babies, so I cant just abandon the nigga.A few weeks back we was talking and this nigga still acting all sad so I'm like fuck, I tell him stop acting like a bitch straight up lol.
Seriously like this would be the last dude you would think would be down about a bitch leaving him.He got all mad and was on his kanye shit like you aint got the answers type of response so I left because there was no reasoning with him.So yesterday him and my younger cousin came over and this nigga still depressed not completely,he was returning back to his old self but I'm still like come on nigga. get over it.. but anyway I find out this nigga been listening to drake none stop ( drake album came out around the time they broke up) because he told me to listen to some shitty song on the album, I'm like nigga I don't fuck with drake no more etc etc. Then it finally clicked, he acting like a fuck boy because of drake,So I tell him to stop listening to drake, but he think I'm joking ...I know he will eventually get out of it but I need him to stop listening to drake.. He can still listen to his music but not the message though..I always thought it was joke about niggas listening to drake but this shit happening in front of my eyes lol
Theres barely any songs on the album about simping tho
December 17, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Ruthless

Theres barely any songs on the album about simping tho
It's the way he raps, it's in tune with those softer kinds of emotion so it's more enjoyable when you're going through an emotional time

Let me see those downvotes

December 17, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Captain Al

yo fam if a girl knows you are caking for her hard (and she has a long-term boyfriend) and she keeps talking to you, does it mean something?
even though deep down you've lost that feeling for her.

not friend-zone

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

December 17, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
kbos

^
sounds like the kinda high school shit where you hook up or keep it moving and don't waste your time. Sounds like she just likes attention. 
December 17, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
حريق

OMFG. I'M TAKING ANOTHER L THIS YEAR W/ THE SAME GIRL. 
So, it's thanksgiving, the love of my life aka my ex decides to hit me up again.. asks for a plate.. so I'm like, sure.. she comes over, brings me a plate of these special potatoes that I like.. she's all over me.. touching me & shit. She was supposed to leave to go pick up her friends.. she's didn't leave. We're in my kitchen for like an hour & a half just hugging.. & talking & shit. She keeps saying she gotta go but yet she keeps doing all this shit.. I fixed her a plate.. she kissed me.. touching me.. I'm touching her.. then she was on her way out the door & I was like, she's a fuccboi.. leaving me with a hard dick & shit.. so she's like, what do you want me to do about it? Then she takes my hand & leads me to my bed room.. she sucks my dick.. we're fucking.. but this time, I CAN'T FUCKING CUM. I'm a partial minute man, I have my days. So I'm like -___-. She squirts twice.. I'm still wondering why the fuck did I not cum.. I became so exhausted from fucking her brains out, I just literally give up. She's all smiling.. & I'm like.. 

I can't complain too much.. I wanted to crack that fat ass again.. & I did.. but I didn't cum. So it's kinda a win/loss situation.  
I smell a virgin
Tbh, I wish. I wouldn't be thinking with my dick & regretting shit. But to respond to the ether, I lost my virginity to a pinoy w/ a fat ass in 7th grade on a movie theater floor. We were watching kung fu panda. Only because she was leaving to cali though. Told her we should of just stayed in my basement ffs. The brand of condom I used was called "ON3", which I had an reaction (the pre-lube) to that made me think I had something. Was my first HS girlfriend, cried when she left -_- Tried to do the long distance thing, didn't work. Ended up talking to one of her old friends & another girl I ended up dating who was a hoe. 

demdownvotestho

December 18, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Yunglink

got this girls number at my work 
she added me on snapchat 
does she like me 
December 25, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
proh28

Im gonna start off saying there is a girl A and girl B, So I liked girl A all the way through middle school to highschool, I never really said anything until winter break of freshman year which was last year she basically told me she didn't see me as anything more then a friend, I didn't  talk to her for about 4 months go to a random school play thing and she shows up i flirt with her a lot and somehow her friend starts to really like me that i met that night and barley talked to "thats girl b" , so during summer i started talking to her friend a lot and we talked about all kinds of things but then she randomly stopped talking to me so I asked the girl that i had a crush on the longest to go bowling so she ended up bringing the other girl along the whole night I spent flirting with the girl i had a crush on for years and we were holding hands and we kissed and things so I was pretty happy then she started ignoring me until 3 months into after i already caught feelings for her friend and the day i asked her friend out was the day she said we could be friends again..2 months later me and her broke up and i actually really liked her but now 3 weeks later im torn honestly i feel like i like the other one still but the one i just broke up with I think i like her to like I find myself checking shit and stuff but i ignore her and shit at school so she don't think i am still hurting or anything and she sees that im better off.. Girl A everyone tells me we have good chemistry and stuff when we are together like people have asked if we are dating and shit.. but lately shes been really distant from me when i text her she just stopped talking to some kid to btw so i texted her tonight and i was like trying to get her to tell me why and she said there really wasn't a reason shes just not really in the mood to talk to anyone because shes sad so I was stupid and responded with oh you almost got me to tell you.. and she was like tell me what and i was like just think and she told me she honesty doesn't care if i tell her or not and i said okay and she said k goodnight so i told her i liked her and she said "okay anddd?" before i could write back she said i already knew i send 3 text after that saying you knew?, how? and then i said this is why i wasn't going to tell you because i knew it would just make things worse. Girl B which is my ex i also texted today just to say merry Christmas and she completely ignored it so i texted her to and said i was sorry if she thought i had been ignoring her which i had been for weeks Im honestly so confused right now I was supposed to go to the movies with Girl A on Friday and im pretty sure that shits out the window now to.. Sorry its so long i made an account just for advice honestly..
December 26, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
proh28

Edit: This came out confusing as fuck I realized I'm just gonna let whatever happens happen and not give a fuck, sorry to whoever tried to read that shit.
December 27, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Its the best feeling when you're ex's rebound boyfriend is a loser and you stay fucking Wall Street babes.

I've been feeling high since finding out.
December 27, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Pantic

I wanna dump my girl and fuck new pussy but smh it's so difficult. She's not been with anyone else and i know it will be hard as fuck for her, but i just feel like i need to more and more.
December 27, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
unoedoe

Just found out I've been back-up boyfriended. Word is she's interested in me. How do I approach contact from here on out? Put her in her place and cease contact or simpout and keep her on the backburner for that "potential" day.
December 27, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Soul Rize

well then. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 27, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
proh28

On some real shit you see your ex's true colors after the breakup
December 27, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
Kdeezy21

Alright so there's this female I've been texting for a while now. I recently just seen her at a BBQ & I was faded talking to her and feeling on her lol. But yeah she says she's single but some nigga been picking her up givin her hickies and shit. I can care less about that but I'm tryna figure out a way to stop having these casual texts & try to get it in with her. Any suggestion on what I should say to let her know that I want to fuck but not in a direct way?
December 27, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
AmericanLegend

I wanna dump my girl and fuck new pussy but smh it's so difficult. She's not been with anyone else and i know it will be hard as fuck for her, but i just feel like i need to more and more.
devise a plan to make it her fault for the breakup 
set her up to fail 
give urself an excuse 

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.