July 22, 2009 @ 12:26 AM

Post: 446

Join Date: Jun 2008

like a city/recreational park with a Dj and all?
July 22, 2009 @ 12:27 AM

Post: 694

Join Date: Feb 2009

Location: Abq, NM

Think you need certain permits if its going to be loud and shit.
July 22, 2009 @ 12:28 AM

Post: 1118

Join Date: Sep 2008

Location: The Heights of La Ha...

Im pretty sure something on that level would need some type of permit and oh def. no alcohol.
July 22, 2009 @ 02:30 AM

Post: 640

Join Date: Mar 2008

Location: Seattle, WA

go for it! cool
July 22, 2009 @ 02:32 AM

Post: 4516

Join Date: Jan 2007

Location: nyc

July 22, 2009 @ 02:48 AM

Post: 506

Join Date: Oct 2008

Location: The Great State of T...

I think its okay as long as your not close to any residential/business areas. I know on Fourth of July a lot of people were having barbecues/parties at the lake/state park. If I were you, I'd get a permit just to be safe.
July 22, 2009 @ 02:50 AM
Soul Kitchen

Post: 513

Join Date: Mar 2009

Location: Oakland, CA

legal only if you invite this dude.


July 22, 2009 @ 02:55 AM

Post: 691

Join Date: Sep 2007

Location: I still hate missy.

go for it! cool

this shit looks like it cracked.
July 22, 2009 @ 03:52 AM

Post: 22

Join Date: Jul 2009

Location: Vancouver, BC

it depends on the size. if it's too big you'll need a permit. in some cases you might be able to get a gov't grant - like if it's a community block party.
July 22, 2009 @ 10:55 AM

Post: 187

Join Date: Jun 2007

if you don't bring the dancing guy, the party is a failure.
July 22, 2009 @ 11:09 AM

Post: 381

Join Date: Jun 2008

Location: NJ

legal only if you invite this dude.


Lmao, this joint gets funnier everytime...

I definitely need him whenever theres a slow moment & music is playing... lol
July 22, 2009 @ 11:13 AM

Post: 564

Join Date: Jul 2009

i see mexicans do it all the time so gofor it razz
July 22, 2009 @ 02:30 PM

Post: 214

Join Date: Apr 2008

Location: VA

No alcoholic beverages I believe
July 22, 2009 @ 02:39 PM

Post: 289

Join Date: Jun 2009

Location: two five three

legal only if you invite this dude.


im proud to say that this happened in my state
July 23, 2009 @ 03:21 AM

Post: 21

Join Date: Jul 2009

July 23, 2009 @ 04:24 AM
flo$$ta kid

Post: 56

Join Date: Jul 2006

Location: finland

in my country u need a permission from police, but we have thrown parties w/o and it went ok. but if you blast too loud they'll eventually come over and stop the music.
July 29, 2009 @ 07:24 AM

Post: 1

Join Date: Jul 2009

Location: usa

Is it legal to throw a party in a park?
Keep it small, keep it quiet and if possible let the neighbors know you are throwing a party. You are going to get busted if you throw a big, loud party with a bunch of idiotic underage kids getting drunk. Nothing pisses people off more than kids getting drunk and being loud and disrespectful. Be cool, keep the party under control, try not to bother the neighbors (at the least be respectful as possible by limiting the noise, trash and where people park) and you should be good to go.
July 29, 2009 @ 11:22 AM

Post: 1827

Join Date: Jul 2006

Location: 510

yes it is legal
you will have to work with the city or county to gert permission to use that space for a private party
you will need to get a liquor license for it
i know from experience
that license will get you in the pocket though, its expensive
August 1, 2009 @ 10:16 PM

Post: 46

Join Date: Aug 2009

Location: Jersey

no jus get permission
August 2, 2009 @ 03:08 AM

Post: 26

Join Date: Dec 2006

Location: San Jose, Ca

i just do it anyway.

Please login first to reply.
Back To Top