Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

its better just to say "i dont know" than assume an omnipotent being set the big bang in motion.

but you have to admit that it's a possibility

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 14, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
JayLovesPinays

im not an athiest but i dont believe that there is any god. .

lolwut

you need to learn how to articulate your arguments.
April 14, 2009 @ 05:43 PM
saurier

but you can't prove that there is no god. That little ball of gas that led to the Big Bang had to come from somewhere. Now, if science can tell me where that gas ball cam from, and where wherever that source came from, then I'd be satisfied that there's no god, but science can't tell me or you that, and as such, you believe that there's no god

Decide what you mean by God, and I'll respond.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

April 14, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Decide what you mean by God, and I'll respond.

By god I mean whatever would have the power to set the universe in motion. I don't know if it's some crazy spaghetti monster or a bitch with 8 arms or a big ball of light or love incarnate or whatever but the little dense ball of gas had to come from somewhere, and wherever or whatever that is may be god. Or it may not be, but there's no proof either way.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 14, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
saurier

I don't think I've ever come across a post of yours that was funny or amusing. You are really trying too hard.

April 14, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
TwiggyDig

Budhism for the win.

All they speak is the truth.

cept not cuz buddah was born out of a slit in his mothers side because the mothers vagina is impure. sexist shit.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
JayLovesPinays

learn to read

he's saying he doesn't believe in god, but he's not an atheist, that's contradictory in its self. now go outside and get some fresh air.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
saurier

A missionary was telling an Inuit about God and Christianity. When he got to the part about hell, the Inuit stopped him and asked "if I didn't know about Christianity, would I still go to hell?" The priest said "No, not if you didn't know". Then the Inuit said "Then why did you tell me?"

April 14, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
TwiggyDig

"The word "Christianity" is already a misunderstanding - in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross."

"God is dead."

Both Neitzsche (spconfused quotes
April 14, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I don't think I've ever come across a post of yours that was funny or amusing. You are really trying too hard.

or not trying hard enough?

take a chill dude, this conversation really escalated to hostility pretty quickly and I really didn't want it to go that way, let's just agree to disagree, deal?

April 14, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
saurier

i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to planet_nerd, whom i've now put on ignore

April 14, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
Flatland Funk

lolwut

you need to learn how to articulate your arguments.

you need to learn to comprehend the ideas of the thread you dumb piece of shit. We have people saying being an atheist is a religion and im making sure to distance myself from that idea.

fall back.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:32 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to planet_nerd, whom i've now put on ignore

noted but the statement still stands

April 14, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
shiaduup

look at you. do you realize how pathetic you sound right now? arguing every which way just to sound intelligent? it's really pathethic. i've read through the whole thread and every "whiny" post i've read is yours. i have an idea. how about you get a life, proof religion wrong in your own tiny mind, and grow up. yah i went there, whatchu gonna do? post something insulting about me? niiice.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
JayLovesPinays

you need to learn to comprehend the ideas of the thread you dumb piece of shit. We have people saying being an atheist is a religion and im making sure to distance myself from that idea.

fall back.

haha, ok hipster boy. you're pathetic.

i feel sorry for your mother
April 14, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
zzzboy

atheism is definitely a religion in the literal sense. however, it is well understood that when the word "religion" arises in conversation that it means a set of beliefs that involves the presence of God.

it is silly to bring that point up. i guess whoever brings it up wins a technicality point, but it contributes nothing of the overlying discussion of the existence of God.

and WHATCHU say about my MOMMA?
April 14, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
Flatland Funk

^sooo since i provided adequate backing for what i said im a pathetic hipster boy and i get a rad line from menace II society?

you just proved that you were shut down, a tool, and shit on by this tight pants wearing hipster boy.

EDIT:exactly zzzboy. some people just need to learn to stay out of serious debate threads like this and go back to posting in the nike sb section..
April 14, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
shiaduup

^sooo since i provided adequate backing for what i said im a pathetic hipster boy and i get a rad line from menace II society?

you just proved that you were shut down, a tool, and shit on by this tight pants wearing hipster boy.

EDIT:exactly zzzboy. some people just need to learn to stay out of serious debate threads like this and go back to posting in the nike sb section..

lol at serious debate threads
April 14, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
Flatland Funk

^;] haha

at least we have some informed ppl such as mah boi saurier who drops knowledge with evidence and backing. and some people come in here on some ignorant shit
April 14, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
JayLovesPinays

this kid takes these arguments too seriously as if he's won something in real life. trust me, an e-argument will not make your father think you're any less of a faggot than you already are.

you said you don't believe in god, but you're not an atheist.

a⋅the⋅ist   [ey-thee-ist] Show IPA
April 14, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
JayLovesPinays

stick to what you know

April 14, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
chaobro

THIS IS A DEBATE BETWEEN RELIGION AND SCIENCE.

If you support science then you understand that there is a lot of scientific evidence to support that ABIOGENESIS created life and EVOLUTION shaped life.

If you support religion, then you believe that an ALL KNOWING AND ALL POWERFUL BEING created life. This type of evidence could be classified anecdotal due to lack of scientific evidence.

The later is held by a strong foundation of faith. The previous is held by a strong foundation of science, theory, and technology.

imho, there aren't enough substantial fossil records to really KNOW without a doubt that evolution shaped life. Obviously, its unrealistic to think that we'll ever find those records, but thats the same for faith. If you want to compare the two, christianity does have the bible, but people always argue that its been corrupted, etc, and with that train of thought comes a whole boatload of other arguments, which even after studying apologetics are a tough thing to talk about with other people. I suppose there will never be hard 100% proof, but that's why its called faith.

=\
April 14, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
Flatland Funk

^wow. you officially lose by bringing race into an argument.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:52 PM
JayLovesPinays

^wow. you officially lose by bringing race into an argument.

you said you don't believe in god, but you're not an atheist.

a⋅the⋅ist   [ey-thee-ist] Show IPA
April 14, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
saurier

look at you. do you realize how pathetic you sound right now? arguing every which way just to sound intelligent? it's really pathethic. i've read through the whole thread and every "whiny" post i've read is yours. i have an idea. how about you get a life, proof religion wrong in your own tiny mind, and grow up. yah i went there, whatchu gonna do? post something insulting about me? niiice.

Was this supposed to intimidate me?

"Pathethic"

April 14, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
SubPrime

imho, there aren't enough substantial fossil records to really KNOW without a doubt that evolution shaped life. Obviously, its unrealistic to think that we'll ever find those records, but thats the same for faith. If you want to compare the two, christianity does have the bible, but people always argue that its been corrupted, etc, and with that train of thought comes a whole boatload of other arguments, which even after studying apologetics are a tough thing to talk about with other people. I suppose there will never be hard 100% proof, but that's why its called faith.

=\

i kinda lol'd@ the fried chicken picture, no racist

back to the topic

evolution isn't just proven by fossil records, it is proven everyday. How the hell do you think embryos divide, differentiate and cleave into progressively smaller cells with the same nucleus? This is a form of development, and development is interchangable with evolution. If you want substantial evidence look at bacteria. Bacteria have been evolving for billiions of years. 20 years ago they were vulnerable to certain antibiotics. Now they are fucking immune to that shit. I've got many other examples, so hit me up playboy
April 14, 2009 @ 07:54 PM
730 Dips

I don't believe in Christian dogmas, I believe in God.
April 14, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
saurier

=\

yes there is, and we do know for sure, with or without your honest, but honestly uninformed opinion.

April 14, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
SubPrime

saurier is the most correct niigga in this thread, no hate to anyone.

i'm not dick riding, but just putting it out there
April 14, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
Homeless

how is atheism a religion

Please login first to reply.