Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 20, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
SNEAKERADDICTS

I bought nikes from ebay seller i-kix and found out that he counterfeitted the size label! I bought US size 10.5 and the sent me 2 different sizes.
He tried to disguise US size 11 for size 10.5! US 10.5 isnt european size 45 but 44.5!!
Ridiculous! I've contacted him and sent him pictures but never heard from him again!

Do NOT buy from this seller when you don't want to get screwed and find out that you got two different sizes! I added the picture so you can see for yourself how low this ebay seller went to sell shoes.

i-kix = not so legit!

March 21, 2009 @ 08:04 AM
DJMF

Sorry to hear you got burned man. We appreciate the feedback on it though. Goodluck in getting some sort of refund. Usually if you just message them and threaten to bomb their name on every shoe forum sometimes they'll try to resolve the issue.
March 21, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
Langox510x

Sucky man. As a seller I was in a similer situation, only I was the seller. It looks like the person who was supplying me with the kicks tried to white out the .5 so I had no clue when I sent the kicks to the guy that they werent the same size. The original seller let me return them, but it was a huge ordeal which i ended up losing some money on.confused
October 26, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
Phalerieau

I know he fooled me for over 400 euro's for the Nike Air Yeezy the colors mismatch but i found out too late sad he doesn't want to give me money back not even half he only says he can give me discount..
November 20, 2009 @ 03:12 AM
Phalerieau

Hi,

I bought a pair of Yeezy's from this guy they cost me alot of money but i didn't check them good when i received them because a few months later i thought maybe i could sell them so i sold them to a guy and he's like hey on the inside the colors don't match and the strap is different too. I feel really stupid but i tried filing a complain to paypal but they say it's too late well it is ofcourse but I-kix doesn't want to say where he got them and he says they are legit! but they are definitly not he wants to give me discount on my next order well i sure don't want to buy anything from him he doesn't reply too my e-mails anymore and my 400
November 23, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
Icer

so now what's with this seller?
is he legit or not?
because I want to order from him... but I can't find any good info about this guy =/
November 23, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
Zumin

so now what's with this seller?
is he legit or not?
because I want to order from him... but I can't find any good info about this guy =/

smh
November 23, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
Icer

smh

the fuck? what do you want?

so is this site legit or not

Please login first to reply.