HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 27, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
Glo'bito

Damn It's not just Twitter hating on him, even Rappers dont fuck with him. Damn wale my nigga I hate It had to be him..

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 27, 2013 @ 11:47 AM
teefsweat

I stopped fucking with him after he signed to maybach.
He could have stayed indy & split the profits between himself & his team. he had that big of a fanbase
June 27, 2013 @ 11:47 AM
teefsweat

I stopped fucking with him after he signed to maybach.
He could have stayed indy & split the profits between himself & his team. he had that big of a fanbase
June 27, 2013 @ 11:58 AM

Inactive

Lol @ u actin like Wale was the only one who got shitted on off those old tweets that bitch bumped. Blatant misleading hate thread. Gtfo fam.

The homie Wale making dope music rite now(better than all these guys cept maybe one). Hes prolly richer than all these guys. The man is winnin, get off his dick.
June 27, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
REVS

Tweets are ironic..

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 27, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
jacobsever

Before watching that video I always thought it was pronounced "whale".

June 27, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
MuffinsNightmare

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 27, 2013 @ 01:49 PM

Inactive

Before watching that video I always thought it was pronounced "whale".
hahahaha oh u cac ur so funny
June 27, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
from02hero

Tweets are ironic..
there all coming from terrible ass rappers though 

IG:From0twohero

June 27, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
MuffinsNightmare

Tweets are ironic..
Freddie Gibbs excluded.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 27, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
suparise71

suspended

Lol what has wale even done?

why dont they call out Rick Ross for being a fake or Kanye for bringing out a half finished album 
Reason why is because there to pussy!

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 27, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
MuffinsNightmare

why dont they call out Rick Ross for being a fake or Kanye for bringing out a half finished album 

- Tracy Jackson 
or better yet why they keep SLEEPING on Stalley...My dude deserve more shine that Wale Wonka...

June 27, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
spriteremix

all them tweets are old

not to say wale aint lose

dude been garbage from the jump

only cornballs fuk with him
June 27, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
suparise71

suspended

Yeah MGK just came off of a tour with Maybach Music so he can shut his ass up!

People are still questioning if asap rocky is gay or not with the shit he wears like those damn skirts, dresses and  theres pictures of him that you could mistake him for a bitch!

Tyler can shut his ass up he used to say how much he hated Rick Ross, Kanye and Lil Wayne !
the he rides there dick and says i want them to listen to this song i made and Wayne even toured with him plus tyler hangs out with Kanye! and on top of that hes corny as fuck and trys to hard to be weird

Freddie Gibbs is just joining in on it.

none of them would dare say anything about how corny Meek Mills is or how much of a fool Gunplay is for looking like he sucks niggas dicks for coke and again how fake Rick Ross is

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 27, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
DStyles

What happened to elijah? He was a big whalay fan.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 27, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
shnoosetheboose

Wale fucking sucks. Dude fell off after that More About Nothing mixtape.
June 27, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
B Low Brown

Hating on rappers on twitter is the new thing.. You ain't know? But everyone's all buddy buddy when they see them in real life. Twitter got niggas acting brave because they know the nigga they're talking about cant do anything.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 27, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
malik58

suspended

he might as well just make a hb acct now

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

June 27, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
teefsweat

People are still questioning if asap rocky is gay or not with the shit he wears like those damn skirts, dresses and  theres pictures of him that you could mistake him for a bitch!

Tyler can shut his ass up he used to say how much he hated Rick Ross, Kanye and Lil Wayne !
the he rides there dick and says i want them to listen to this song i made and Wayne even toured with him plus tyler hangs out with Kanye! and on top of that hes corny as fuck and trys to hard to be weird

none of them would dare say anything about how corny Meek Mills is or how much of a fool Gunplay is for looking like he sucks niggas dicks for coke and again how fake Rick Ross is

- Tracy Jackson

Freddie Gibbs would definitely call Meek corny or Rick fake if he had time in between scheming to beat the shit out of Jeezy
June 27, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
shnoosetheboose

- Tracy Jackson

Freddie Gibbs would definitely call Meek corny or Rick fake if he had time in between scheming to beat the shit out of Jeezy
hahah for real mann. Jeezy didn't do shit for Gibbs though, Gibbs is sick as fuck dude should have blown up more than he has by now. His verse on Scottie Pippen with Curren$y was crazy and that shit was like 2 years ago.
June 27, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
cvpntrill23

- Tracy Jackson 
or better yet why they keep SLEEPING on Stalley...My dude deserve more shine that Wale Wonka...
Cus Lincoln Way Nights was EXTREMELY boring
June 27, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
totalespionage

Hating on rappers on twitter is the new thing.. You ain't know? But everyone's all buddy buddy when they see them in real life. Twitter got niggas acting brave because they know the nigga they're talking about cant do anything.
This. Also Wale is very sensitive, so it's funny to pick on him. Remember the Cudi incident? Or even better...the Charlamange incident where Wale said he was going to fuck him up when he see's him? 
June 27, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
jamesjebbia

wale is wild corny
June 27, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
MuffinsNightmare

- Tracy Jackson 
Cus Lincoln Way Nights was EXTREMELY boring
Better than anything I heard from Wale.

June 27, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
REVS

Tweets are ironic..
Exactly.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 27, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
teefsweat

- Tracy Jackson

hahah for real mann. Jeezy didn't do shit for Gibbs though, Gibbs is sick as fuck dude should have blown up more than he has by now. His verse on Scottie Pippen with Curren$y was crazy and that shit was like 2 years ago.
Word dude. BFK was the dopest shit I heard from the Midwest in a whilllllle, Especially the fact that I'm from the midwest
June 27, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
teefsweat

- Tracy Jackson

Word dude. BFK was the dopest shit I heard from the Midwest in a whilllllle, Especially the fact that I'm from the midwest
June 27, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
Glo'bito

Tweets are ironic..
I don't see how any of them are terrible at all.

I was fuckin with wale back when he was on his 100 Miles n Running & Back to the Feature shit.
that MMG signing really changing him, his whole style changed even the way he dress. he was always hyped as one of the leaders of the new school along with Drake & Cudder now he raps over trap beats like any other Rapper.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 27, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
teefsweat

Tweets are ironic..
I don't see how any of them are terrible at all.

It's still weird to think that one of them used to post on here regularly....
June 27, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
cuh

gibbs is my nigga tho, he deserves more shine than wale. i never fucked with that fuckboy, only simp music i like is drake the god.

Please login first to reply.