Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2009 @ 05:17 PM
MuffinMilk

scrap this
February 9, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
Nasty Nate

I've been thinking about wholesaling American Apparel to forums like Hypebeast and ISS and stuff like that.

I have a wholesaling account with AA because I registered MuffinMilk with them and everything. Took a while, but the stuff is pretty dead cheap.

I'm just posting a thread to ask what you guys think about this? Would anyone be interested?

i think thats a good idea
ive been thinking about getting an account with them because its like 15 bucks for 30 shirts or something stupid like that.
February 9, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
Hamez

do they let you just sell their blanks at wholesale prices like that?
February 9, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
MuffinMilk

v
February 9, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
DennisTheMenace

sounds like a good idea. id buy.
February 9, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
MuffinMilk

Awesome awesome. The other issue was the entire stock, I can't afford to order everything on their wholesale list and then try to sell you guys shit like leggings lol.

I was thinking of ordering popular stuff like tees, vnecks, hoodies, track jackets, etc. etc. And then selling them like that. The other option would be taking rolling orders, get week one's order and then order that batch. Ship it out when it comes. What do you guys think?
February 9, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
awtoys.com

Yes, i think sounds is best idea.
-----------------------------
www.awtoys.com
February 9, 2009 @ 06:56 PM

Inactive

Wouldn't you have to pay for a lot of shipping that would eat into your profits since you're shipping to so many people?
February 9, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
MuffinMilk

Wouldn't you have to pay for a lot of shipping that would eat into your profits since you're shipping to so many people?

It depends, I think I can calculate the shipping required per person along with a small portion of the big package.

So it would be like $5 (their own package) and like a dollar to pay for the larger package, so $6 shipping... Hmmm that doesn't sound too bad.
February 9, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
MuffinMilk

get the jackets

Which ones? The wool coats, or track jackets and stuff?
February 9, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
GOLDENi

^^ I like the 3rd coat, the zip up hoodie.

I am not familiar with American Apparel but if you sell pretty cheap I might get some.
February 9, 2009 @ 08:18 PM
Nasty Nate

im definitly down to cop from you if youll order it.
February 9, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
.rump

i would deff buy, but how much is "dead cheap"
February 9, 2009 @ 08:35 PM
modernART

you just made a mistake of disclosing your company name MuffinMilk to the forums. You don't think corporate AA workers go on hypebeast? somebody on superfuture tried doing this and he ended up getting his AA wholesale account banned.
February 9, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
modernART

^ i don't work for AA, but i have a wholesale account with them and the policy specifically states that you can't buy just to sell blank. you actually have to imprint on the wholesale items.

i'm not trying to hate. but i'm just saying, i've been on other forums where people have done what this guy is trying to do, and they get discovered and their AA accounts get banned.

of course corporate AA workers lurk this forum, it's a fashion forum
February 9, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
Hamez

well if you dont get shut down i would like the cotton T's in plain colors like black white grey red etc
February 9, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
estoybien

Do the tees and the flex fleece hoodys with the white drawstrings. How cheap? Because there are websites that already do the $5.50 AA tees, but they charge like a minimum $12 shipping.
February 9, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
MuffinMilk

you just made a mistake of disclosing your company name MuffinMilk to the forums. You don't think corporate AA workers go on hypebeast? somebody on superfuture tried doing this and he ended up getting his AA wholesale account banned.

That might be a problem then...
February 9, 2009 @ 09:54 PM
disruptfam

^ i don't work for AA, but i have a wholesale account with them and the policy specifically states that you can't buy just to sell blank. you actually have to imprint on the wholesale items.

i'm not trying to hate. but i'm just saying, i've been on other forums where people have done what this guy is trying to do, and they get discovered and their AA accounts get banned.

of course corporate AA workers lurk this forum, it's a fashion forum

owned
February 9, 2009 @ 09:54 PM
Molly Wopp

if you do hit me up im in need for blanks
July 29, 2009 @ 07:07 AM
Gerardo Jadon

Hi,

Apparels are easy to sell, but people carefully review the wholesaler's reputation. Keeping the requirement of so many sections of people, a wholesaler has to make an effective strategy to sell the desired range of apparels. There are specific apparels for different sections of people like kids, teenagers, youth and the old people. Similarly you need find separate apparels according to the profession of the fellow concerned. A sportsperson, a lawyer, a company executive, a professor, grocery seller, an ice-cream vendor or a pizza delivery boy all wear distinctly different apparels.

Please login first to reply.