Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 4, 2014 @ 08:30 AM
YLYR

im just up late night designing, halfway faded -- let me know what you think.

please critic. 

I dont normally hate, But PLEASE dont do this shit. Try designing while youre sober.

Well but can you critic - you haven't told me whats wrong with it... look i dont design clothes for dudes who were leggings so if your that guy then Im not asking for your opinon.
January 4, 2014 @ 08:31 AM
Lord Quiet

please critic. 

Aight so...I get the whole demonic thing you're going for..but simplicity is key. Remove the stars off the front, and the words that say: your life your rules. Then center and fill in the YLYR and I like the bold font and the angle you have. It makes it unique. Ok next the back..My thing is, take the stars off and leave the middle star but make it bigger. Kinda like the Rhude tee way back when with just the star on the front. It would look cool.
Would it just be printed on a Alstyle longsleeve because it would look legit. Last thing. With the letters YLYR on the front fill it in with white. So its bold like HBA but keep the angle.

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

January 4, 2014 @ 08:46 AM
YLYR

please critic. 

I dont normally hate, But PLEASE dont do this shit. Try designing while youre sober.
Well but can you critic it  - you haven't told me whats wrong with it... look i dont design clothes for dudes who wear leggings so if your that guy then Im not asking for your opinon.

And that's the problem with most people they wont tell you what is actually wrong with it - they'll just give you the thumbs down and move on - i just want peoplet tell me why, so i can improve don't just say no its not hot. you could of just gave me the thumbs down but no, you had to exert more energy to say you normally don't hate lol; well in that case your just being a hater if you cant tell me why you don't like it. 
January 4, 2014 @ 08:49 AM
YLYR

please critic. 

Aight so...I get the whole demonic thing you're going for..but simplicity is key. Remove the stars off the front, and the words that say: your life your rules. Then center and fill in the YLYR and I like the bold font and the angle you have. It makes it unique. Ok next the back..My thing is, take the stars off and leave the middle star but make it bigger. Kinda like the Rhude tee way back when with just the star on the front. It would look cool.
Would it just be printed on a Alstyle longsleeve because it would look legit. Last thing. With the letters YLYR on the front fill it in with white. So its bold like HBA but keep the angle.
Thank You !! I appreciat it 
January 4, 2014 @ 12:19 PM
kushmountain

please critic. 

I like the name, but I don't rate these designs - I think stars are a bit basic and overused to be a main part of a design, plus the way the font sits on the front just doesn't seem right to me - Not sure what to suggest to improve on it, if it was me I'd scrap this design and work on something else - but keep it up, I'm sure you'll come with something solid soon.
January 4, 2014 @ 02:45 PM
Riseofhovah

Been working on my brand for awhile need feedback. 
January 4, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
YLYR

please critic. 

Would it just be printed on a Alstyle longsleeve because it would look legit. Last thing. With the letters YLYR on the front fill it in with white. So its bold like HBA but keep the angle.--

So I followed your suggestion - I kinda like it myself too - please critic - I need to what you think -- please tell me whats wrong with it.
January 4, 2014 @ 09:13 PM
YLYR

Ok well how about something like this -  the symbol on the upper right hand side is another YLYR symbol which I haven't really used in a while - let me know what you guys think.. tell me whats wrong with it..
January 4, 2014 @ 09:27 PM
deniz

Hey guys Ive been working on this clothing line for about 2 months now and I would love to hear some of your opinions. 

THE ONE PERCENT to attract like minded individuals with the desire not only to achieve and be successful but to change our world.

January 4, 2014 @ 09:54 PM
brodylikestochill

I dont really understand what you're going for here, individually the designs are fine but all together there is no cohesion besides being black and white. I get your going for simplicity but its cut down to the point where its meaningless, like I see the matter tee and think "ok he put a brain and a word on a shirt". 

The biggest flaw however is that your brand doesn't have the clout to market a shirt that just has the name in a box, not to mention there is no way in hell I would ever wear a shirt that says "the one percent"

But nothing works the first time, you're obviously determined so I would say reaffirm what you want your brand to symbolize and try to imbue that message into your designs to create more solidarity. naw mean?

Seto Kaiba // Usurpeverything.bigcartel.com // #Freethad

January 4, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
deniz

I dont really understand what you're going for here, individually the designs are fine but all together there is no cohesion besides being black and white. I get your going for simplicity but its cut down to the point where its meaningless, like I see the matter tee and think "ok he put a brain and a word on a shirt". 

The biggest flaw however is that your brand doesn't have the clout to market a shirt that just has the name in a box, not to mention there is no way in hell I would ever wear a shirt that says "the one percent"

But nothing works the first time, you're obviously determined so I would say reaffirm what you want your brand to symbolize and try to imbue that message into your designs to create more solidarity. naw mean?

I understand there is a bad view on the one percent but I'm not going towards the political view of it.

This is our "about"
There are those that choose quality, attainment, achievement;  driven by overwhelming ambition and motivated by their personal fire for life these individuals refuse to accept anything less than the best nor will they allow their passions to be denied.  They are THE ONE PERCENT, Living Above.

We want to provide people with a lifestyle by chasing their dreams and never taking a no for an answer. Nothing about money just you turning your dreams into reality makes you the one percent.
Thank you for you opinion!!!
Much love

THE ONE PERCENT to attract like minded individuals with the desire not only to achieve and be successful but to change our world.

January 4, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
deniz

I can only do so much with photoshop right now Im not very good. Im trying to find a graphic designer I have a lot more ideas in mind.

January 4, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
shecalledmejay

Alright.

INFIN8Y is a brand ive been working on for a while now. Just trying to refine my aesthetic before i go through with printing.

Logo -

A few of my designs -

Mocks are a bit naff sorry, but let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome.
knockoff ronin tbh surprised nobody else has said anything
I have thought about this and I'm aware of the similarities. Is it just the Japanese vibe or the whole image? However I also think there are an amount of other brands right now that follow the same aesthetic. Cityapproval, Sequence etc.

Does anyone else think this is an issue with my designs?
Thanks everyone for the feedback.
Naw I don't think it's a knock it's probably within the same Genre but not a knock off.
Ronin has more of a detail vectors and drawings that work and this has nice clean and simple vectors and drawings that work.
I feel like it's like "Human Made" and "True religion" how they both go for the Vintage Genre but they aren't knock offs of each other.
January 4, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
shecalledmejay

Ok well how about something like this -  the symbol on the upper right hand side is another YLYR symbol which I haven't really used in a while - let me know what you guys think.. tell me whats wrong with it..
Keep this Design I love it...maybe get a different font but over all I love this as a sweater, it gives off a "Laugh Now Cry Later" vibe and somewhat of a Joker vibe.
January 5, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
Lord Quiet

please critic. 

Would it just be printed on a Alstyle longsleeve because it would look legit. Last thing. With the letters YLYR on the front fill it in with white. So its bold like HBA but keep the angle.--

So I followed your suggestion - I kinda like it myself too - please critic - I need to what you think -- please tell me whats wrong with it.
no it looks straight. Its just...lemme see here..ok so put that face on the front and take off the words on the bottom of the mask face design and enlarge it just a little. Than leave the star on the back and enlarge it. Just slightly not a lot. And then you could probably make the face a one color. Like a silhouette of a face you know. But I get the one eye symbolism but thats lame now. Put both eyes unless it came like that you know. And then the star could be a bold color like yellow or idk. Lime green to pop out. And then the mask the same color of course or the tee will be ruined you know. Like if the star was blue and the mask was lime green it would throw people off...and then you're done. Also a sleeve hit would complete it. Like both sleeves if possible or one. Just like the words YLYR could go down the sleeves. Bold font. Then I think thats it. You could actually put the face inside the star and put it on the back and do a small YLYR on the pocket. Do you have a forum for this because people would really give you feedback and then from there they may be willing to cop. I mean they probably will most likely..

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

January 5, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
itsshawnc

Personality Line

Recent Releases

Thought / Comments below

respect to all
January 5, 2014 @ 03:31 AM
thereisnofacedgod

Alright.

INFIN8Y is a brand ive been working on for a while now. Just trying to refine my aesthetic before i go through with printing.

Logo -

A few of my designs -

Mocks are a bit naff sorry, but let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome.
I have thought about this and I'm aware of the similarities. Is it just the Japanese vibe or the whole image? However I also think there are an amount of other brands right now that follow the same aesthetic. Cityapproval, Sequence etc.

Naw I don't think it's a knock it's probably within the same Genre but not a knock off.
Ronin has more of a detail vectors and drawings that work and this has nice clean and simple vectors and drawings that work.
I feel like it's like "Human Made" and "True religion" how they both go for the Vintage Genre but they aren't knock offs of each other.
just looks like you added arbitrary japanese text to a cut out of Aku's face from samarai jack. the snake design too far resembles something eight&nine or rebel8 would do and the scythes look like us versus them or sumn, nothing here that doesnt remind me of something else, with that said much more concrete then alot of the stuff on here as far as cleanliness of design.
January 5, 2014 @ 05:14 AM
chads

I would be on this blog as often as I can getting help and helping those I can as well!  I'm Scoota...  I hope I'm highly welcomed!  Sold Out Creations is sort of popular according to the top search engines! ...  As I can see there are others out there like me that are at the edge of starting a line or already own one.  This should be cool!  I have been doing shirts different ways for over 10+ years as a hobby!  I'm now sticking my head, heart, blood, sweat, and tears into pushing my new line coming soon!

Ok, enough about me!  I'd like to know how are the people that are active in this forum community...  I'd like to learn about other brands and styles you guys are creating as well!

More on who I am?  Google me...  Who are you?  Tell me...?
This looks like a tee that I'd find next to the fake true religions on canal street… along with the hoe thats wearing it

"WHATS YOUR BRAND SWAY? WE DONT KNOW"

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
mghostman82

What up HB? Dropping a New Hats on our Website this week. Thought i would Share.
Thanks

http://facebook.com/mintcndtnbrand

http://instagram.com/mintcndtnbrand
January 5, 2014 @ 06:53 AM
Queue

I would be on this blog as often as I can getting help and helping those I can as well!  I'm Scoota...  I hope I'm highly welcomed!  Sold Out Creations is sort of popular according to the top search engines! ...  As I can see there are others out there like me that are at the edge of starting a line or already own one.  This should be cool!  I have been doing shirts different ways for over 10+ years as a hobby!  I'm now sticking my head, heart, blood, sweat, and tears into pushing my new line coming soon!

Ok, enough about me!  I'd like to know how are the people that are active in this forum community...  I'd like to learn about other brands and styles you guys are creating as well!

More on who I am?  Google me...  Who are you?  Tell me...?
I hope the image youre going for now resembles nothing of what is posted above, gimmicky products might help you get cash quick but will never last...why didnt you show us work that is current so at least we would have something to critique and not have people giving negative feedback on what youve done before.

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

January 5, 2014 @ 07:53 AM
BVCxTDSS

Higher than the rest 
January 5, 2014 @ 08:24 AM
Kanyay

Very few left, get yours before we shut down in preparation for spring.
Word is bond

Best regards.
picked one of these up. fucking sick.
January 5, 2014 @ 12:56 PM
TheNative

TheNative
SS/14 Preview.

Facebook.com/TheNativeWorldwide :: IG @TheNativeWorldwide

January 5, 2014 @ 06:51 PM
darwin.avila93

This is my brand, called THIRDxEYExCREW , the meaning behind my brand is the thought of seeing and doing things in a whole different way, outside the norm. Its the thought of being yourself and not being what society wants you to be.
I know i have a long way to go but , i am sure a lot of us are trying hard to make it work.
S/O TO ALL THE BRANDS COMING UP!

January 5, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
brodylikestochill

the meaning behind my brand is the thought of seeing and doing things in a whole different way, outside the norm.
thats ironic considering how many cliche or overused aspects are in your designs 

Seto Kaiba // Usurpeverything.bigcartel.com // #Freethad

January 5, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
traceurlmtls

Alright.

Logo -

A few of my designs -

Yeah that's kind of the angle i was approaching it from. However that knockoff comment got quite a few likes, so i'm probably going to rethink my brand a little, without losing the current aesthetic. I respect Ronin as a brand and the last thing i want to do is come across as riding on their style.

Thanks mate.
January 5, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
Rise Above Apparel

What do you all think about the Chief theme? 

riseabovesxa.com Instagram: riseabovesxa Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel

January 5, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
GOLF

suspended

What do you all think about the Chief theme? 
January 5, 2014 @ 11:13 PM
YLYR

no it looks straight. Its just...lemme see here..ok so put that face on the front and take off the words on the bottom of the mask face design and enlarge it just a little. Than leave the star on the back and enlarge it. Just slightly not a lot. And then you could probably make the face a one color. Like a silhouette of a face you know. But I get the one eye symbolism but thats lame now. Put both eyes unless it came like that you know. And then the star could be a bold color like yellow or idk. Lime green to pop out. And then the mask the same color of course or the tee will be ruined you know. Like if the star was blue and the mask was lime green it would throw people off...and then you're done. Also a sleeve hit would complete it. Like both sleeves if possible or one. Just like the words YLYR could go down the sleeves. Bold font. Then I think thats it. You could actually put the face inside the star and put it on the back and do a small YLYR on the pocket. Do you have a forum for this because people would really give you feedback and then from there they may be willing to cop. I mean they probably will most likely..

Alright so what you think now.. yeah I think im going to to start my own thread.. but I need you guys help lol so If I start it would you guys subscribe to it?
January 5, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
YLYR

I need to hit the sleeve better - i'am actually working on that now..

Please login first to reply.