Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 5, 2014 @ 05:14 AM
chads

I would be on this blog as often as I can getting help and helping those I can as well!  I'm Scoota...  I hope I'm highly welcomed!  Sold Out Creations is sort of popular according to the top search engines! ...  As I can see there are others out there like me that are at the edge of starting a line or already own one.  This should be cool!  I have been doing shirts different ways for over 10+ years as a hobby!  I'm now sticking my head, heart, blood, sweat, and tears into pushing my new line coming soon!

Ok, enough about me!  I'd like to know how are the people that are active in this forum community...  I'd like to learn about other brands and styles you guys are creating as well!

More on who I am?  Google me...  Who are you?  Tell me...?
This looks like a tee that I'd find next to the fake true religions on canal street… along with the hoe thats wearing it

"WHATS YOUR BRAND SWAY? WE DONT KNOW"

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
mghostman82

What up HB? Dropping a New Hats on our Website this week. Thought i would Share.
Thanks

http://facebook.com/mintcndtnbrand

http://instagram.com/mintcndtnbrand
January 5, 2014 @ 06:53 AM
Queue

I would be on this blog as often as I can getting help and helping those I can as well!  I'm Scoota...  I hope I'm highly welcomed!  Sold Out Creations is sort of popular according to the top search engines! ...  As I can see there are others out there like me that are at the edge of starting a line or already own one.  This should be cool!  I have been doing shirts different ways for over 10+ years as a hobby!  I'm now sticking my head, heart, blood, sweat, and tears into pushing my new line coming soon!

Ok, enough about me!  I'd like to know how are the people that are active in this forum community...  I'd like to learn about other brands and styles you guys are creating as well!

More on who I am?  Google me...  Who are you?  Tell me...?
I hope the image youre going for now resembles nothing of what is posted above, gimmicky products might help you get cash quick but will never last...why didnt you show us work that is current so at least we would have something to critique and not have people giving negative feedback on what youve done before.

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

January 5, 2014 @ 07:53 AM
BVCxTDSS

Higher than the rest 
January 5, 2014 @ 08:24 AM
Kanyay

Very few left, get yours before we shut down in preparation for spring.
Word is bond

Best regards.
picked one of these up. fucking sick.
January 5, 2014 @ 12:56 PM
TheNative

TheNative
SS/14 Preview.

Facebook.com/TheNativeWorldwide :: IG @TheNativeWorldwide

January 5, 2014 @ 06:51 PM
darwin.avila93

This is my brand, called THIRDxEYExCREW , the meaning behind my brand is the thought of seeing and doing things in a whole different way, outside the norm. Its the thought of being yourself and not being what society wants you to be.
I know i have a long way to go but , i am sure a lot of us are trying hard to make it work.
S/O TO ALL THE BRANDS COMING UP!

January 5, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
brodylikestochill

the meaning behind my brand is the thought of seeing and doing things in a whole different way, outside the norm.
thats ironic considering how many cliche or overused aspects are in your designs 

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

January 5, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
traceurlmtls

Alright.

INFIN8Y is a brand ive been working on for a while now. Just trying to refine my aesthetic before i go through with printing.

Logo -

A few of my designs -

Mocks are a bit naff sorry, but let me know what you think, constructive criticism is welcome.
knockoff ronin tbh surprised nobody else has said anything
I have thought about this and I'm aware of the similarities. Is it just the Japanese vibe or the whole image? However I also think there are an amount of other brands right now that follow the same aesthetic. Cityapproval, Sequence etc.

Does anyone else think this is an issue with my designs?
Thanks everyone for the feedback.
Naw I don't think it's a knock it's probably within the same Genre but not a knock off.
Ronin has more of a detail vectors and drawings that work and this has nice clean and simple vectors and drawings that work.
I feel like it's like "Human Made" and "True religion" how they both go for the Vintage Genre but they aren't knock offs of each other.
Yeah that's kind of the angle i was approaching it from. However that knockoff comment got quite a few likes, so i'm probably going to rethink my brand a little, without losing the current aesthetic. I respect Ronin as a brand and the last thing i want to do is come across as riding on their style.

Thanks mate.
January 5, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
Rise AboveSxA

What do you all think about the Chief theme? 

Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel www.riseabovesxa.com

January 5, 2014 @ 10:37 PM
GOLF

suspended

What do you all think about the Chief theme? 
January 5, 2014 @ 11:13 PM
YLYR

no it looks straight. Its just...lemme see here..ok so put that face on the front and take off the words on the bottom of the mask face design and enlarge it just a little. Than leave the star on the back and enlarge it. Just slightly not a lot. And then you could probably make the face a one color. Like a silhouette of a face you know. But I get the one eye symbolism but thats lame now. Put both eyes unless it came like that you know. And then the star could be a bold color like yellow or idk. Lime green to pop out. And then the mask the same color of course or the tee will be ruined you know. Like if the star was blue and the mask was lime green it would throw people off...and then you're done. Also a sleeve hit would complete it. Like both sleeves if possible or one. Just like the words YLYR could go down the sleeves. Bold font. Then I think thats it. You could actually put the face inside the star and put it on the back and do a small YLYR on the pocket. Do you have a forum for this because people would really give you feedback and then from there they may be willing to cop. I mean they probably will most likely..

Alright so what you think now.. yeah I think im going to to start my own thread.. but I need you guys help lol so If I start it would you guys subscribe to it?
January 5, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
YLYR

I need to hit the sleeve better - i'am actually working on that now..
January 5, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
TheBandits

Very few left, get yours before we shut down in preparation for spring.
Word is bond

Best regards.
picked one of these up. fucking sick.
Whats that font tho cool
January 5, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
Rise AboveSxA

We all know the Spring is coming up what type of gear yall expect to see dropping? Fly shit & not so fly shit

Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel www.riseabovesxa.com

January 6, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
swayd

I can only do so much with photoshop right now Im not very good. Im trying to find a graphic designer I have a lot more ideas in mind.
check out my portfolio box 
i do freelance work

http://www.firs-traditions.portfoliobox.me/#0
January 6, 2014 @ 02:08 AM
swayd

Bonus  (brand name)
January 6, 2014 @ 03:11 AM
GhostWritin'

CHINESE FLAG SILK SNAPBACK
January 6, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
January 6, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
swayd

A main logo.  keeping it very simple and to the point.   
It is primarily about deserving.  "Bonus" is the brand name which signifies deserving.  Doing extra, working extra, pushing more etc. to get that extra, whatever it may be.  A square has four corners and it bares 4 different building blocks for street wear: Culture, Origin, Lifestyle and Quality.  That is what the branding means.  I chose a square because that is also a very easy shape to manipulate.
January 6, 2014 @ 05:30 AM
Lord Quiet

no it looks straight. Its just...lemme see here..ok so put that face on the front and take off the words on the bottom of the mask face design and enlarge it just a little. Than leave the star on the back and enlarge it. Just slightly not a lot. And then you could probably make the face a one color. Like a silhouette of a face you know. But I get the one eye symbolism but thats lame now. Put both eyes unless it came like that you know. And then the star could be a bold color like yellow or idk. Lime green to pop out. And then the mask the same color of course or the tee will be ruined you know. Like if the star was blue and the mask was lime green it would throw people off...and then you're done. Also a sleeve hit would complete it. Like both sleeves if possible or one. Just like the words YLYR could go down the sleeves. Bold font. Then I think thats it. You could actually put the face inside the star and put it on the back and do a small YLYR on the pocket. Do you have a forum for this because people would really give you feedback and then from there they may be willing to cop. I mean they probably will most likely..

Alright so what you think now.. yeah I think im going to to start my own thread.. but I need you guys help lol so If I start it would you guys subscribe to it?
you know you dont need to put YRLR on the tee at all right? You can just have the a small face on the pocket as a small print. on the front. Also try light blue. But the siize of the star on the back looks good. Try a different font on the sleeve if you still want to put something there. But put the words Rules dont Govern us. Or something clever you know. Your Life Your Rules is your brand name and thats clear already you know. Throw a line in there like idk...you gotta make up one though. Have fun with it..maybe a line like Why live by rules?.... Idk you know what I mean though. Dont just go for your brand name. . That should be your final choice to use your own name. But do your own thing man, you'll figure it out

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

January 6, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
brodylikestochill

give me feedback.
your asking for feedback on a word and a square, this is whats wrong with this thread

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

January 6, 2014 @ 05:57 AM
swayd

give me feedback.
your asking for feedback on a word and a square, this is whats wrong with this thread

It is primarily about deserving.  "Bonus" is the brand name which signifies deserving.  Doing extra, working extra, pushing more etc. to get that extra, whatever it may be.  A square has four corners and it bares 4 different building blocks for street wear: Culture, Origin, Lifestyle and Quality.  That is what the branding means.  I chose a square because that is also a very easy shape to manipulate.
January 6, 2014 @ 05:57 AM
Malachi Shockley

My brand, Know Nothing, has shot some film photos that have gained us some attention on the internet over the past year. So what better way to thank you all than to include in each order a numbered 4x6 photo print of a random film photo of our choice that featured some of our items.Thank you all for the support.

knownothing.us 

www.knownothing.us

January 6, 2014 @ 07:48 AM
supersupersuper

Bonus  (brand name)
this looks super similar to the Divinities Liquid Swords tee bro!
January 6, 2014 @ 08:09 AM
swayd

Bonus  (brand name)
this looks super similar to the Divinities Liquid Swords tee bro!
yea, just saw their product.  it is what it is.  what else are samples for, you know?
January 6, 2014 @ 08:23 AM
zacarycaine

I feel like if you need to explain to us what your brand means, you're not doing a good job getting the message across. Even though you're straight up telling us.

I feel like your message should be clear within your clothing, without you having to explain it to us, if its not then you're doing something wrong.

But idk that's just me.
January 6, 2014 @ 08:27 AM
swayd

I feel like if you need to explain to us what your brand means, you're not doing a good job getting the message across. Even though you're straight up telling us.

I feel like your message should be clear within your clothing, without you having to explain it to us, if its not then you're doing something wrong.

But idk that's just me.
makes sense.  I appreciate that. 
January 6, 2014 @ 08:36 AM
zacarycaine

But idk that's just me.
Yeah no disrespect though, because I'm trying to start my own brand and that's just how i see it. I feel when people explain what their brand is about, it sounds too cheesy or like they are trying to hard. I mean that's how i felt just explaining my brand to my designer. I felt stupid because it just sounded too cheesy even though it's all true. I'd rather just have the designs do most of the talking.
January 6, 2014 @ 08:42 AM
swayd

But idk that's just me.
Yeah no disrespect though, because I'm trying to start my own brand and that's just how i see it. I feel when people explain what their brand is about, it sounds too cheesy or like they are trying to hard. I mean that's how i felt just explaining my brand to my designer. I felt stupid because it just sounded too cheesy even though it's all true. I'd rather just have the designs do most of the talking.
no doubt.  its hard to get the point across via web though, you know? if you can come out with a product that shows quality (print, durability, fabrics etc.) you don't need to explain yourself.  I feel people are just going to automatically associate with it.  That goes for a lot of brands.  look at a bunch of them and some of the graphics don't speak for themselves.  Being able to conjure up a meaning while establishing yourself does sound cliche but i think that can get your foot in the door.  goes without saying the graphic should also have something behind it.  i chose the Raging Bull scene of Robert De Niro because it shows succession through persistence and that is what my brand is about.

Please login first to reply.