Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 25, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
STARMAN

I'm planning a video to coincide with a lookbook and was wondering what are some recent apparel brand's videos that you guys like? I just came accross London Alexander's 2013 Fall/Winter Video Lookbook http://hypebeast.com/2013/7/london-alexander-2013-fall-winter-video-lookbook and I like the visuals. What videos do you guys like?
October 25, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Nelson Bladimir

Check out our lookbook video. www.DemiseCo.com
October 25, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
David Bolin

Oh shit, a gun!

The aesthetic youre playing off of, trying to look edgy or whatever, feels so forced and tired.
October 25, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
KENNY_POWERS

so is this guy about to go blast some people? 
October 25, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Prevail Co.

We just launched our Fall 13' collection. Head over to our website and check out our collection.

Here's our lookbook

October 26, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Broken Bank Clo

your logo doesn't match that video or song at all
Logo = soft, friendly goofy guy
vid/song = rebel against, dark, I'm about to avenge my father for what you did to him

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 26, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
HolidayKirk

BLVCK DXNIM POCKET TEE. Features a denim

pocket with a canvas tag & a small logo print on the back. Comes in

most sizes. Order yours now at www.commonlyused.storenvy.com

"BLVCK DXNIM"

God almighty. Just type Black Denim, that serves no point anymore.
October 26, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Castle Master

The most popular product of our latest collection.

http://secret-castle.com/product/yeti-head-jacket/

http://secret-castle.com/

October 26, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
iampaid

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave
looks like some pink dolphin shit
October 26, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Jake Ocean

make it a little more cliche

http://www.distantlight.co

October 26, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
koberyant

SWGNT. Check the site, lots of new brands coming to online shop. Stay tuned. Style We Got Never Trip 
October 27, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
solitairism

What do you guys think about my 2013 Fall/Winter Collection ? @MotivStreetwear
A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
Thanks for the advice,but yeah I think I do need to use the same logo type.But do you think I have the potential to be successful ?And does my brand look original to you ?
October 27, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
chads

What do you guys think about my 2013 Fall/Winter Collection ? @MotivStreetwear
A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
Thanks for the advice,but yeah I think I do need to use the same logo type.But do you think I have the potential to be successful ?And does my brand look original to you ?
No. Those are the questions you should be asking yourself

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 27, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
royalhierarchy19

Start up clothing brand based out of NYC. I just released my first hat last week, and I got a lot of thumbs down on it last week so here's a better picture/view of the hat. It sold out the very next day after I released it. I just restocked today, and this is one of the many more products I have yet to put out. Link to the website is royalhierarchy.bigcartel.com. 
October 27, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
OUTSIDERMIA

Re-releasing our PIF hat. 20 pieces only 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 27, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
OCTAVOSERGIO

I like the OUTSIDERMIA joint because of the uniformity (the three pointed star helps a lot) what's on the side? I like the one above it too (royalhierarchy19), but one symbol on the front is enough for me.

In other news, that Yeti Head Jacket is bananas.

lovevillain.blogspot.com reigns supreme.

October 27, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
FiggRow

SWGNT. Check the site, lots of new brands coming to online shop. Stay tuned. Style We Got Never Trip 
This is by far the best thing ive seen in my two years at hb

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

October 27, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
Metsys©

The most popular product of our latest collection.

http://secret-castle.com/product/yeti-head-jacket/

This shit is my favorite man

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

October 27, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
chads

I like the OUTSIDERMIA joint because of the uniformity (the three pointed star helps a lot) what's on the side? I like the one above it too (royalhierarchy19), but one symbol on the front is enough for me.

In other news, that Yeti Head Jacket is bananas.
lol at three pointed star... its the mercedes logo

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 27, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
dontdoit

Start up clothing brand based out of NYC. I just released my first hat last week, and I got a lot of thumbs down on it last week so here's a better picture/view of the hat. It sold out the very next day after I released it. I just restocked today, and this is one of the many more products I have yet to put out. Link to the website is royalhierarchy.bigcartel.com. 
pic does nothing for me man
October 27, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
Hidden Characters

i made this sample a long long time ago

http://hiddencharacters.bigcartel.com/

October 28, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
-fuckingawesome

ayy lmao someone send me free shit

gooch

October 28, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Okay.

it just looks very basic man, looks like you made it in word art 

where the azn girls at

October 28, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
Charles Tolle

Hey guys,

I am looking to do some designs for upcoming clothing brands. Whether or not you use them, I am an amateur graphic designer who is just looking to gain some experience with clothing designs. I'm sure I sound stupid posting this, but I have yet to form a portfolio yet, due to the low amount of designs I have created. Working with clothing has always been a large dream of mine, and I want to get started as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time,
Charles
October 28, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
dangerers

yakuza coaches jacket

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

October 28, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
PLAN G

yakuza coaches jacket
great graphic

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimeForPlanG

October 28, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
jaemznugyen

yakuza coaches jacket
when the fuck is this dropping i need this now
October 28, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
LuminaryMinds

Hey guys here from Honolulu, Hawaii,
Im coming up with a new brand called Luminary Minds, 
To those who dont know what Luminary is its --> Luminary - Bright 
gonna be based on conspiracies, mystery, and anything the mind has interest in. 
because luminary is very close and almost the same definition as the Illuminati i 
kind if tied it close, but i dont just wanna direct the brand to those kind of audiences...
i want to be all around like the streetwear brands we see today 
Anyways I just created and LLC company so i can keep the name.
I still tweak on it, creating multiple copies but i wanna know what you think. 

Everything has been thought out when doing this logo. 
1. The two triangles you see are the letters L and M. look closely and you can see, you also can flip this in anyway and still see L and M 
2. The star in the middle of the circle has 13 points, which of course our brand was created on 2013, on the 13 date of Oct.
   The star also means being Luminary - Bright 
3. Which from the above brings us why i made the wings, there are 10 wing pieces, symbolizing the month of Oct 
4. The circle around everything is a rope which binds us and our minds together creating an infinite brightness 
    -the mind will never stop being luminary (bright) 

comments, sugestions, anything. 
thanks everybody 
October 28, 2013 @ 11:52 AM
AEFclothing

'Audere Est Facere' by Menno & Auke.

We are a young brand called ‘Audere Est Facere’ which is found by Menno and Auke from the Netherlands. The brand has originally started as an idea to express our creativity, which we could not fulfill at school. The designs we made received a lot of good reviews. Those reviews gave us the idea to create a brand to share all of our designs, which simultaneously led to our brand name.

The name ‘Audere Est Facere’ means in Latin ‘to dare is to do’. We named our brand Audere Est Facere (abbreviated A.E.F.), because in our opinion dare new stuff is equal to achieve success. Starting on your own or with a friend of you is never easy especially starting from the bottom to achieve success. 

We want our designs to relate with who we are and who the people are who wear our garments. We love to have details in our garments, which you cannot directly see, but it is hard not to notice them. We are trying to produce the best garments we can, with all of our resources.

The fact that we want relate who we are leads to our first public design ‘The black jackle tee’ better known as the ‘Anubis tee’ which symbols the way we want life in the future. If you had success in your life it seems like your prophecy has been fulfilled and you can die without any regrets. Anubis is for us the notification you reached your full potential.

If you like what we are doing and our clothing, please don’t hesitate and contact us. For more information you could check our website AEFclothing.bigcartel.com and our social media profile at Instagram and Twitter @AEFclothing. When you would like to have personal contact you could mail us at AEFclothing@gmail.com.

Menno and Auke

AEFclothing.bigcartel.com facebook.com/AEFclothing

October 28, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
Metsys©

yakuza coaches jacket
Shit is fuckin deluxe!

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

Please login first to reply.