Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 24, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Kevin 17th

New contributor to the boards, but a 2 year reader.

Been working on this idea for about a year now, about to launch a "coming soon" site as well as an online magazine early spring. First line would probably be released around Summer 2014.

Please be as critical and harsh as possible lol.

Here are some logo and badge ideas. 

We're based out of South Florida.

www.17thstdesign.com // Kevin Rogers // Founder/Creative Director

October 24, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Artifact

What do you guys think about my 2013 Fall/Winter Collection ? @MotivStreetwear
October 24, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
twincolumn

Demise "No Allegiance" hoodie. New brand, only 2 drops so far. Some feedback would be appreciated.
www.DemiseCo.com

Personally, I dig it a lot. Not so much my style, but I could see a lot of people wearing something like that. Now, if that bandana-looking piece is a part of the hoodie, then you have earned a gold star from me! I have yet to see anything like that.

All around, good work man.
yeah if that's part of the hoodie that'll be pretty cool.
the hoodie part is dope 
Bandana looks Mishka. One-eyed skull w/ horn.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

October 24, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
STARMAN

A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
October 24, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Nelson Bladimir

Here is our line sheet from our first 2 releases. We are currently working on our Winter drop and new website. Any feedback would be appreciated. www.DemiseCo.com
October 25, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
OUTSIDERMIA

F/W 2013 Pt. 1 Lookbook will be up next week. American-Outsider.com

Instagram: outsidermia

smile

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 25, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
shecalledmejay

Maybe I just like simple clean looks but I love the Motiv navy hoodie. It's the best looking on in this collection to me. 
October 25, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
dontdoit

Starting a new watch line named Just In Time its a play on my name Justin this is the logo I came up with  
I'm not saying this to talk shit. but this did remind me of a justin bieber promo. keep at it though fam
October 25, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
Tops

October 25, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
gsd420

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

October 25, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
STARMAN

I'm planning a video to coincide with a lookbook and was wondering what are some recent apparel brand's videos that you guys like? I just came accross London Alexander's 2013 Fall/Winter Video Lookbook http://hypebeast.com/2013/7/london-alexander-2013-fall-winter-video-lookbook and I like the visuals. What videos do you guys like?
October 25, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Nelson Bladimir

Check out our lookbook video. www.DemiseCo.com
October 25, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
davidbolin

Oh shit, a gun!

The aesthetic youre playing off of, trying to look edgy or whatever, feels so forced and tired.
October 25, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
KENNY_POWERS

so is this guy about to go blast some people? 
October 25, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Prevail Co.

We just launched our Fall 13' collection. Head over to our website and check out our collection.

Here's our lookbook

October 26, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Broken Bank Clo

your logo doesn't match that video or song at all
Logo = soft, friendly goofy guy
vid/song = rebel against, dark, I'm about to avenge my father for what you did to him

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 26, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
HolidayKirk

BLVCK DXNIM POCKET TEE. Features a denim

pocket with a canvas tag & a small logo print on the back. Comes in

most sizes. Order yours now at www.commonlyused.storenvy.com

"BLVCK DXNIM"

God almighty. Just type Black Denim, that serves no point anymore.
October 26, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Castle Master

The most popular product of our latest collection.

http://secret-castle.com/product/yeti-head-jacket/

http://secret-castle.com/

October 26, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
factionkiller

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave
looks like some pink dolphin shit
October 26, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Jake Ocean

make it a little more cliche

http://www.distantlight.co

October 26, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
koberyant

SWGNT. Check the site, lots of new brands coming to online shop. Stay tuned. Style We Got Never Trip 
October 27, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Artifact

A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
Thanks for the advice,but yeah I think I do need to use the same logo type.But do you think I have the potential to be successful ?And does my brand look original to you ?
October 27, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
chads

Thanks for the advice,but yeah I think I do need to use the same logo type.But do you think I have the potential to be successful ?And does my brand look original to you ?
No. Those are the questions you should be asking yourself

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 27, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
royalhierarchy19

Start up clothing brand based out of NYC. I just released my first hat last week, and I got a lot of thumbs down on it last week so here's a better picture/view of the hat. It sold out the very next day after I released it. I just restocked today, and this is one of the many more products I have yet to put out. Link to the website is royalhierarchy.bigcartel.com. 
October 27, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
OUTSIDERMIA

Re-releasing our PIF hat. 20 pieces only 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 27, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
OCTAVOSERGIO

I like the OUTSIDERMIA joint because of the uniformity (the three pointed star helps a lot) what's on the side? I like the one above it too (royalhierarchy19), but one symbol on the front is enough for me.

In other news, that Yeti Head Jacket is bananas.

lovevillain.blogspot.com reigns supreme.

October 27, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
FiggRow

SWGNT. Check the site, lots of new brands coming to online shop. Stay tuned. Style We Got Never Trip 
This is by far the best thing ive seen in my two years at hb

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

October 27, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
Metsys

The most popular product of our latest collection.

http://secret-castle.com/product/yeti-head-jacket/

This shit is my favorite man

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

October 27, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
chads

I like the OUTSIDERMIA joint because of the uniformity (the three pointed star helps a lot) what's on the side? I like the one above it too (royalhierarchy19), but one symbol on the front is enough for me.

In other news, that Yeti Head Jacket is bananas.
lol at three pointed star... its the mercedes logo

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 27, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
dontdoit

Start up clothing brand based out of NYC. I just released my first hat last week, and I got a lot of thumbs down on it last week so here's a better picture/view of the hat. It sold out the very next day after I released it. I just restocked today, and this is one of the many more products I have yet to put out. Link to the website is royalhierarchy.bigcartel.com. 
pic does nothing for me man

Please login first to reply.