Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 19, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
ericdaniel

Brand:Eric Daniel
IG: @ericdanielcollection
Gmail: ericdanielcollection
www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

Hi HB....Just wanted to get your feedback again on my the 420 Snapback that I will be dropping today...I got chewed up last time but im back and look forward to hearing from ya'll again

ALL Comments and Opinions welcomed.....love/hate/constructive critics...its all good...let me have it

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

This will be my next drop....hat in photo is the prototype

This was My first drop...which is soldout currently...which was the reason I made the hat above...lol

Thank you in advance for your time!!! much appreciated
sorry but that 420 hat is not the business.
yah man i gotta agree, it just looks sloppy. no hate, just bein honest.

No offense taken...if you dont mind me asking...what is sloppy about it?

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 19, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
thepreciselife

the embroidering looks sloppy, and that eric daniel tag is killin it
i can guarantee that if people buy that hat, when they rock it
people will ask if their name is eric daniel
should of made it smaller and more low key

ThePreciseLife.com

April 19, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
logojones

Hey this is my first forum post so I'm extremely new at this...

I've been buliding up relations with oversea manufactureres and my question is: what is the best way to
ask a manufacturer to front the ordered product? I've heard Nick Diamonds talk about this and am wondering 
if it is a common practice...

Thanks!
once you get established and have profit coming in then manufactures could do that but it takes a long time.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 19, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
logojones

I wanna come out with a "Joke Clothing Line" called "Chest Pussy"

I got the inspiration for the name from this thread that I made a while back: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/187114

Any thoughts on this?

work logo text in illustrator not photoshop 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 19, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Blackshep Original

New here, part of our second line is dropping tonight. We've done very well locally here in Big D, Tx. Tees and accessories. Check it out http://www.blacksheeporiginal.com/ 

Some of our new tees and accessories. Thanks for checking it out.

"That Big D"
"Colors" White on Black
"Colors" Black on Black
"Local to the Bone" White

www.BlacksheepOriginal.com Dallas, Tx. Team Blacksheep

April 20, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Hi HB....Just wanted to get your feedback again on my the 420 Snapback that I will be dropping today...I got chewed up last time but im back and look forward to hearing from ya'll again

ALL Comments and Opinions welcomed.....love/hate/constructive critics...its all good...let me have it

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

This was My first drop...which is soldout currently...which was the reason I made the hat above...lol

420 hat would be cool without LEGALIZE on the back of it.
Also, the logo tag you have on it looks cool, what's it made out of?

hot water

April 20, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
hkeys

@ericdaniel At least this hat is way better than your previous ones but not my cup of tea. You should leave the side label off the hat. My question is are you leaving the flexfit/yupoong tag on the inside? I really hope not. You should place your side tag on the inside of the hat. That's a better way of branding. Like we did. I sewed them in my self. They might not all be perfect but at least we try. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 20, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
Fashionisto69

New here, part of our second line is dropping tonight. We've done very well locally here in Big D, Tx. Tees and accessories. Check it out http://www.blacksheeporiginal.com/ 

Some of our new tees and accessories. Thanks for checking it out.

"That Big D"
"Colors" White on Black
"Colors" Black on Black
"Local to the Bone" White
Ive seen another clothing brand in your area using the same letters "S & B" in the same manner as you guys and the San Fransisco Giants logo...

And idk how long it took you to conceptualize your brand but theirs also another company
under the name of Black Sheep Clothing in UK

http://www.blacksheepclothing.co.uk/

Just thought you should know
April 20, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
pursuelotus

Wassup guys, we're dropping our new Spring 2013 collection on 4/20.
Here are some shots from the lookbook.
Let me know what you think. All feedback appreciated.

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

See the rest of the lookbook here
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this brand. Cool name, and decent logo, par for the course lookbook. There's just not much actual subsistence to the clothes.

That being said, I hope your first collection sells well enough that you can go on to making shirts other than just ones with your brand name on them.
Yea I feel what you saying. We haven't been out for too long, so we been focused on developing our logo and branding and getting our name out there. But we been working on better designs with meaning/substance so expect to see some new stuff this summer. And I appreciate the feedback.
That's what it's all about.  Branding your main logo and establishing a reputation of how you perceive your brand's identity.  We've been following that concept for the past 3 years and it has worked extremely well for us.  Our library of designs has been building since and this summer we are exhibiting our Fall 13/Winter 14' collection at Venue Trade Show where we will begin to export our designs to the buyers.  Where is Lotus located? Kind of reminds me of Chocolate the skate brand logo but I dig it.  You can do many things with the aim you have if done correctly. 
We're located in Chicago. And yea I can see it too a little. But appreciate the feedback and good luck with your brand and your upcoming trade show. 

www.pursuelotus.com

April 20, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
axcie

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

April 20, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

AXCIE CELEBRITY LOOKBOOK S/S 13

(too reduce space on forum)

LINKS

AXCIEFACTORY.COM

TWITTER.COM/AXCIEFACTORY
Did you really photoshop your designs onto famous people? C'mon son.

hot water

April 20, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
axcie

Yeah i was trying something new, we have two look books the other is almost done and i was playing around with this one. This is more of the unofficial one, we just wanted to see what it would be like. I just wanted to do something that others haven't, so i just tested around with it. More playful.

April 20, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Jake Ocean

Yeah i was trying something new, we have two look books the other is almost done and i was playing around with this one. This is more of the unofficial one, we just wanted to see what it would be like. I just wanted to do something that others haven't, so i just tested around with it. More playful.
dumb. i think there's a good reason why others have not done that before. i never buy products mocked up, and certainly wouldn't buy them if they were mocked up on celebrities to make the brand look more legitimate than it actually is. a lookbook should consist of the actual products on actual models.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 20, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
axcie

dumb. i think there's a good reason why others have not done that before. i never buy products mocked up, and certainly wouldn't buy them if they were mocked up on celebrities to make the brand look more legitimate than it actually is. a lookbook should consist of the actual products on actual models.
I understand and I feel what you are saying. It was just an experiment and we just did it out of the blue. I thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. Our actual look book is on the editing sequence and almost done and about to be released. This was just a fun idea we thought of and just toke initiative until our actual look book came out. 

April 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
chads

I understand and I feel what you are saying. It was just an experiment and we just did it out of the blue. I thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. Our actual look book is on the editing sequence and almost done and about to be released. This was just a fun idea we thought of and just toke initiative until our actual look book came out. 
Aha man thats so weak. If you have to photoshop your designs on celebrities then you are clearly thirsty for hype. How bout you spend more of that time building up a repertoire off solid designs worth buying. I guess I can understand doing this for fun as a cheap thrill like 'Imagine if Beiber wore our shirt' but posting it makes you looking amateur and juvenile. Just my two cents 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
hkeys

Our Spring/Summer collection is dropping tonight at midnight. Consist of 3 shirts, 3/4 sleeve, and 4 hats. Finished up our look book shoot and our product shots a little while ago. 

April 21, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
FirstTwelve

check out the presentations I put together from a few of our latest drops

http://issuu.com/firsttwelvelifestyle/docs/copa_jersey_in_black_presentation?mode=window

*I handle all visuals, logistics, webpage design, product design and direction, your support is much appreciated!

peep the website, if you make a purchase I thank you in advance!
http://www.firsttwelveclothing.com/Default.asp
April 21, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Our Spring/Summer collection is dropping tonight at midnight. Consist of 3 shirts, 3/4 sleeve, and 4 hats. Finished up our look book shoot and our product shots a little while ago. 

cool homepage. I like it when people do something different than the typical semi-minimalist black and white you usually see with a clothes site.

hot water

April 22, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
trick916

@ericdaniel At least this hat is way better than your previous ones but not my cup of tea. You should leave the side label off the hat. My question is are you leaving the flexfit/yupoong tag on the inside? I really hope not. You should place your side tag on the inside of the hat. That's a better way of branding. Like we did. I sewed them in my self. They might not all be perfect but at least we try. 

I have a noob question. Now I know the Yupoong snaps come with the "The Classics" woven tag on the inside. How do you remove them? Do you just cut the stitching and then sew your own label onto the inside?
April 22, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
invisible

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
April 22, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
AndyRocksBluu

I haven't been on here for a while but its good to see some of the brands in this forum are still doing there thing. ( and i really mean "some" lol.) Anyway i thought i would pass the word that i'm dropping my newest collection "The Divers League" at the end of the month. The good news is this collection will be picked up by a couple stores in my area. Here's a small preview.

stay in the loop and follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Store

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

April 22, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
hkeys

cool homepage. I like it when people do something different than the typical semi-minimalist black and white you usually see with a clothes site.
Thank you. My partners brother designed the home page, he now works for Firefox in SF. Hopefully it'll be updated soon with new pictures and minor tweaks. Unfortunately, I don't know much about coding (one of my next task to learn) so we have to wait for things to get done. It's still a work in progress. 

April 22, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
hkeys

I have a noob question. Now I know the Yupoong snaps come with the "The Classics" woven tag on the inside. How do you remove them? Do you just cut the stitching and then sew your own label onto the inside?
Hey man it's all good. I just used a little seam ripper to pick out the thread, easy stuff.

April 22, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
SLIDINSKI

OneThreeFive Natives Longsleeve tee's
"We Were Here First."
Philadelphia-based brand

Store
http://onethreefive.bigcartel.com/  
Blog
http://slidinski.tumblr.com/

http://onethreefive.bigcartel.com/  

slidinski.tumblr.com

April 22, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
trick916

Hey man it's all good. I just used a little seam ripper to pick out the thread, easy stuff.
Ah I see. YouTubed how to use one and it seems simple enough. Another question for you or anyone else. Do we have to include on the woven label what materials the hat is made out of? Here's a pic of woven labels in some snapbacks I own.

April 22, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
karakter1

dope idea...i like it. go for it. 
April 22, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
ericdaniel

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

420 hat would be cool without LEGALIZE on the back of it.
Also, the logo tag you have on it looks cool, what's it made out of?

Thanks bro appreciate your feedback...I put leagalize on the back because I wanted the hat to make a statement...In NJ where I am from they treat weed like crack...lol

And the logo tag is just embroidered on...Im thinking about making it a patch...think it would look dope

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 22, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
ericdaniel

LOL...thanks for the feedback...Im trying...im producing these hats in limited quantities...about 20 each...Ive soldout  on both hats so far and i do eventually plan on removing the side name logo with a design logo that I came up with. I just want to get the name out there first...and to keep it 100% with you I do not get any complaints from the people I sell to or show the hats too...but the name logo will deff change.

I do not currently remove the yupoong label on the inside but seeing how easy you say it is to do i will deff get on that right away...If you dont mind me asking...where do you get your labels made?

April 22, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
pusherman

I do some design for these dudes: www.blacksmithskateco.com UK based and skater owned, sickshit!

April 22, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
pusherman

Got this going on also, heads up:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=437836312975364&set=a.300310870061243.68262.263611227064541&type=1&theater

Please login first to reply.