April 20, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

AXCIE CELEBRITY LOOKBOOK S/S 13

(too reduce space on forum)

LINKS

AXCIEFACTORY.COM

TWITTER.COM/AXCIEFACTORY
Did you really photoshop your designs onto famous people? C'mon son.

hot water

April 20, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
axcie

Yeah i was trying something new, we have two look books the other is almost done and i was playing around with this one. This is more of the unofficial one, we just wanted to see what it would be like. I just wanted to do something that others haven't, so i just tested around with it. More playful.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

April 20, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Jake Ocean

Yeah i was trying something new, we have two look books the other is almost done and i was playing around with this one. This is more of the unofficial one, we just wanted to see what it would be like. I just wanted to do something that others haven't, so i just tested around with it. More playful.
dumb. i think there's a good reason why others have not done that before. i never buy products mocked up, and certainly wouldn't buy them if they were mocked up on celebrities to make the brand look more legitimate than it actually is. a lookbook should consist of the actual products on actual models.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 20, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
axcie

dumb. i think there's a good reason why others have not done that before. i never buy products mocked up, and certainly wouldn't buy them if they were mocked up on celebrities to make the brand look more legitimate than it actually is. a lookbook should consist of the actual products on actual models.
I understand and I feel what you are saying. It was just an experiment and we just did it out of the blue. I thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. Our actual look book is on the editing sequence and almost done and about to be released. This was just a fun idea we thought of and just toke initiative until our actual look book came out. 

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

April 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
chads

I understand and I feel what you are saying. It was just an experiment and we just did it out of the blue. I thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. Our actual look book is on the editing sequence and almost done and about to be released. This was just a fun idea we thought of and just toke initiative until our actual look book came out. 
Aha man thats so weak. If you have to photoshop your designs on celebrities then you are clearly thirsty for hype. How bout you spend more of that time building up a repertoire off solid designs worth buying. I guess I can understand doing this for fun as a cheap thrill like 'Imagine if Beiber wore our shirt' but posting it makes you looking amateur and juvenile. Just my two cents 

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
hkeys

Our Spring/Summer collection is dropping tonight at midnight. Consist of 3 shirts, 3/4 sleeve, and 4 hats. Finished up our look book shoot and our product shots a little while ago. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 21, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
FirstTwelve

check out the presentations I put together from a few of our latest drops

http://issuu.com/firsttwelvelifestyle/docs/copa_jersey_in_black_presentation?mode=window

*I handle all visuals, logistics, webpage design, product design and direction, your support is much appreciated!

peep the website, if you make a purchase I thank you in advance!
http://www.firsttwelveclothing.com/Default.asp
April 21, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Our Spring/Summer collection is dropping tonight at midnight. Consist of 3 shirts, 3/4 sleeve, and 4 hats. Finished up our look book shoot and our product shots a little while ago. 

cool homepage. I like it when people do something different than the typical semi-minimalist black and white you usually see with a clothes site.

hot water

April 22, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
trick916

@ericdaniel At least this hat is way better than your previous ones but not my cup of tea. You should leave the side label off the hat. My question is are you leaving the flexfit/yupoong tag on the inside? I really hope not. You should place your side tag on the inside of the hat. That's a better way of branding. Like we did. I sewed them in my self. They might not all be perfect but at least we try. 

I have a noob question. Now I know the Yupoong snaps come with the "The Classics" woven tag on the inside. How do you remove them? Do you just cut the stitching and then sew your own label onto the inside?
April 22, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
invisible

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
April 22, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
AndyRocksBluu

I haven't been on here for a while but its good to see some of the brands in this forum are still doing there thing. ( and i really mean "some" lol.) Anyway i thought i would pass the word that i'm dropping my newest collection "The Divers League" at the end of the month. The good news is this collection will be picked up by a couple stores in my area. Here's a small preview.

stay in the loop and follow me on:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Store

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

April 22, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
hkeys

cool homepage. I like it when people do something different than the typical semi-minimalist black and white you usually see with a clothes site.
Thank you. My partners brother designed the home page, he now works for Firefox in SF. Hopefully it'll be updated soon with new pictures and minor tweaks. Unfortunately, I don't know much about coding (one of my next task to learn) so we have to wait for things to get done. It's still a work in progress. 

April 22, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
hkeys

@ericdaniel At least this hat is way better than your previous ones but not my cup of tea. You should leave the side label off the hat. My question is are you leaving the flexfit/yupoong tag on the inside? I really hope not. You should place your side tag on the inside of the hat. That's a better way of branding. Like we did. I sewed them in my self. They might not all be perfect but at least we try. 

I have a noob question. Now I know the Yupoong snaps come with the "The Classics" woven tag on the inside. How do you remove them? Do you just cut the stitching and then sew your own label onto the inside?
Hey man it's all good. I just used a little seam ripper to pick out the thread, easy stuff.

April 22, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
SLIDINSKI

OneThreeFive Natives Longsleeve tee's
"We Were Here First."
Philadelphia-based brand

Store
http://onethreefive.bigcartel.com/  
Blog
http://slidinski.tumblr.com/

slidinski.tumblr.com

April 22, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
trick916

Hey man it's all good. I just used a little seam ripper to pick out the thread, easy stuff.
Ah I see. YouTubed how to use one and it seems simple enough. Another question for you or anyone else. Do we have to include on the woven label what materials the hat is made out of? Here's a pic of woven labels in some snapbacks I own.

April 22, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
karakter1

dope idea...i like it. go for it. 
April 22, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
ericdaniel

Brand:Eric Daniel
IG: @ericdanielcollection
Gmail: ericdanielcollection
www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

Hi HB....Just wanted to get your feedback again on my the 420 Snapback that I will be dropping today...I got chewed up last time but im back and look forward to hearing from ya'll again

ALL Comments and Opinions welcomed.....love/hate/constructive critics...its all good...let me have it

EXTRA CONTENT ON MY IG

This will be my next drop....hat in photo is the prototype

This was My first drop...which is soldout currently...which was the reason I made the hat above...lol

Thank you in advance for your time!!! much appreciated
420 hat would be cool without LEGALIZE on the back of it.
Also, the logo tag you have on it looks cool, what's it made out of?

Thanks bro appreciate your feedback...I put leagalize on the back because I wanted the hat to make a statement...In NJ where I am from they treat weed like crack...lol

And the logo tag is just embroidered on...Im thinking about making it a patch...think it would look dope

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 22, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
ericdaniel

LOL...thanks for the feedback...Im trying...im producing these hats in limited quantities...about 20 each...Ive soldout  on both hats so far and i do eventually plan on removing the side name logo with a design logo that I came up with. I just want to get the name out there first...and to keep it 100% with you I do not get any complaints from the people I sell to or show the hats too...but the name logo will deff change.

I do not currently remove the yupoong label on the inside but seeing how easy you say it is to do i will deff get on that right away...If you dont mind me asking...where do you get your labels made?

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde instagram: @ericdanielcollection www.ericdaniel.bigcartel.com

April 22, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
pusherman

I do some design for these dudes: www.blacksmithskateco.com UK based and skater owned, sickshit!

April 22, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
pusherman

Got this going on also, heads up:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=437836312975364&set=a.300310870061243.68262.263611227064541&type=1&theater
April 22, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
hkeys

Ah I see. YouTubed how to use one and it seems simple enough. Another question for you or anyone else. Do we have to include on the woven label what materials the hat is made out of? Here's a pic of woven labels in some snapbacks I own.

I mean, you probably should. We don't have them on the labels because I plan on using them on different pieces, but I have the materials the hat's are made of on the website/product descriptions.

April 22, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
minsct

Here's a preview of the debut Spring Collection of The Invisible Clothing Brand, a streetwear brand based out of Vancouver. With the launch of the brand we've opened a Pop Up Shop located at 434 Columbia Street in Chinatown, which will be open until May 1st. The webstore is available to view the rest of the collection at http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/ 

About the Brand: http://www.becomeinvisible.ca/pages/about-us
Instagram: @theinvisibleclothingbrand
Twitter: @invsblebrand

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
Stuff is looking good. Nice to see more Vancouver brands popping up. It was only a matter of time.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 22, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
jahkoosie

wats good yall im jah im starting a new clothing line called Botany Club can anyone tell me a great print shop in Ft lauderdale or Miami please?
April 22, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
huynh

wats good yall im jah im starting a new clothing line called Botany Club can anyone tell me a great print shop in Ft lauderdale or Miami please?
Here's a list of all my favourite shirt printers in Miami
April 22, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
BENN

i designed this for 420 but didnt have enough time to print them. what do you HB think of it?

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

April 22, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
Frank_

AXCIE CELEBRITY LOOKBOOK S/S 13

(too reduce space on forum)

LINKS

AXCIEFACTORY.COM

TWITTER.COM/AXCIEFACTORY
hahhah i think its funny i did the same thing but only 2 pics just for shits and giggles 
April 22, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Broken Bank Clo

i designed this for 420 but didnt have enough time to print them. what do you HB think of it?

no
If you didn't release it the day of or even build any hype saying you were going to I would scrap it.
Decent comcept just not excuted well.
To be honest just a quick idea and I don't know if it's been done before but I'm sure some of you guys can "steal" it if you want....

If you are really hell bent on using the flag. Replace the stars with Mary Jane leaves.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 22, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
BENN

no
If you didn't release it the day of or even build any hype saying you were going to I would scrap it.
To be honest just a quick idea and I don't know if it's been done before but I'm sure some of you guys can "steal" it if you want....

If you are really hell bent on using the flag. Replace the stars with Mary Jane leaves.
i barely started so i still have a lot to learn. thanks for the honest opinion though. 

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

April 22, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
cityofsavages

no

then release it around 4th of July.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 22, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
Ian x illany

OneThreeFive Natives Longsleeve tee's
"We Were Here First."
Philadelphia-based brand

fux widit

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.